i saw a post related to vip players and i got thinking how long u take to reach ur vip star... if u get it with a long strat of low bet or u go crazy with HR? also if u intented to reach vip or just get it because u where trying to do a challenge or profit

2 minutes ago, katsuragi said:

i saw a post related to vip players and i got thinking how long u take to reach ur vip star... if u get it with a long strat of low bet or u go crazy with HR? also if u intented to reach vip or just get it because u where trying to do a challenge or profit

On stake before I do a crazy bet like 2 eth bet on 1.01x that's why I'm a Platinum VIP on stake. Becoming a VIP there's a lot of benefits and opportunity
that you will gained. But I lose to much on that time and I realize better I play for profit but it's worth it now.
Now I want to become at least Bronze VIP here on Primedice so I can participate the forum VIP challenge. 

if you have enough capital to become a vip it's easy enough just need to play continuously at low payout, maybe in one day it can become a vip but you have to be prepared to lose your balance because it will be a bet that might be lost and can't returned.

2 hours ago, nolep said:

if you have enough capital to become a vip it's easy enough just need to play continuously at low payout, maybe in one day it can become a vip but you have to be prepared to lose your balance because it will be a bet that might be lost and can't returned.

once i do a ton of point waggering for a challenge with a tiny balance and then depo for try and reach further but just busted and do a shit on waggered

9 hours ago, nolep said:

Yes mate to become a VIP fast you need a good balance to make it. On stake last Mega Race I wager 0.4+ BTC from only 130k sats
Weekly coupon and I win $25 free from top 50th place on race and 79k sats from race rewards I made 130k sats to 200k sats 
but at the end I bust it all also the rakeback but It's Okay for me cause I win $25 free and 79k sats I win on that time.
Wagering on small payout I already accept that I already loss.

14 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes mate to become a VIP fast you need a good balance to make it. On stake last Mega Race I wager 0.4+ BTC from only 130k sats
Weekly coupon and I win $25 free from top 50th place on race and 79k sats from race rewards I made 130k sats to 200k sats 
but at the end I bust it all also the rakeback but It's Okay for me cause I win $25 free and 79k sats I win on that time.
Wagering on small payout I already accept that I already loss.

can you tell me the strategy you used for wagered 0.4 bitcoin with only 130k satoshi balance,
I want to try it, it looks like it's good to do. If there is no objection .
I really want to be VIP too but I don't have much money to wagered. I hope you can tell me this strategy

8 hours ago, nolep said:

can you tell me the strategy you used for wagered 0.4 bitcoin with only 130k satoshi balance,
I want to try it, it looks like it's good to do. If there is no objection .
I really want to be VIP too but I don't have much money to wagered. I hope you can tell me this strategy

I didn't recommend this strategies mate cause it's very risky cause it's all in strategy and also it's hard to explain 
I will create a video later to share it to you.

It took me quite a while to get to VIP level, but only because I didn't concentrate much on it and didn't play a whole lot for a while.  Once I put my mind to it I was able to complete it pretty quickly.  I managed to wager almost 1 btc with only a 100k balance, but was playing extremely risky strats and it paid off.

well for me getting the bronze star was not that hard for me ! bu the silver is much harder because its 5x harder than getting the bronze VIP ! i still didnt reach it for months now ! and the bronze took me only few weeks !

11 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

well for me getting the bronze star was not that hard for me ! bu the silver is much harder because its 5x harder than getting the bronze VIP ! i still didnt reach it for months now ! and the bronze took me only few weeks !

But you are already gold or Platinum right? because as I see on you status you have already wagered 59 bitcoin as I know 
I wager more than 30 bitcoin on stake I already gold VIP and now I'm Platinum VIP. before I take bronze VIP just a few days!

It is taking me so long to get the star. I don't care about getting it. What I care about is getting profit and in my opinion getting profit is better than getting that star but losing. Honestly, there are times that I want to wager to get star but I just can't get my progress to move. 

4 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Well it mostly depends on your playstyle. For me it's kinda hard to get vip ranks and stuff just because I prefer short runs, there are some easy ways to autobet for vip stars but they're pretty boring.

Yea your right mate there's a lot of way how to get fast star using auto bet but it's very boring I also experience that before 
I always chasing to become a VIP but I realize I didn't happy but becoming a VIP makes you have a coins everyday like me on stake.
I have reload, weekly and monthly coupon even I didn't wager to much.

Once you reach Gold, the added benefits of reaching the next level are pretty negligible imo. I'm a platinum at PD and platinum 3 at stake, and there's almost no difference between the two accounts. Reloads are based on wager, so I dont think the extra platinum levels do anything for me.

All depends on how much balance you have and how willing you are to have negative profit. I have a friend who has the balance but is not VIP (for now) because he is after the profit. I myself don't wager that much except when bonus time is coming.

It depends on what goal you are going to follow. If you are aiming for the VIP status, aiming for the profits or both. I have a slow progress reaching the VIP stat because I am focusing with profits and not the wagering to reach the star.

On 18/01/2020 at 01:26, Jelanstream said:

I didn't recommend this strategies mate cause it's very risky cause it's all in strategy and also it's hard to explain 
I will create a video later to share it to you.

please quote me the link of the video bro :D

On 19/01/2020 at 11:58, Jelanstream said:

But you are already gold or Platinum right? because as I see on you status you have already wagered 59 bitcoin as I know 
I wager more than 30 bitcoin on stake I already gold VIP and now I'm Platinum VIP. before I take bronze VIP just a few days!

Yeah but if you are old and wagger those bitcoins before this year you wont get any vip status

On 19/01/2020 at 18:58, Jelanstream said:

well its not the same ! they forgot the old wagered ! they started to count it from april 2019 , and i still didnt get the silver VIP since then, lol, if they count the total wagered i would be a platinum VIP now :) 

On 24/01/2020 at 03:16, Chikou1306 said:

, if they count the total wagered i would be a platinum VIP now

what is your current rank then? I still not vip, I rarely play. I think being vip is far from reality for players like me. I really don't know if I should pursue being vip or just stick to being normal player.

On 16/01/2020 at 08:20, katsuragi said:

just gamble as usual and you'll get there. i am still new to the vip system but its nice, for start doesnt offer so many stuffs, but think about diamond. you can have eddie meeting you and selling to you HI how r ya.

playing smart alone might not be enough to achieve VIP ranking. because we also need a large enough capital to achieve it. You can achieve VIP ranking in just one day and maybe even within an hour. depends on how strong the capital you have in betting. The point is not only skill, but also the power of money you have in betting.

18 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

just gamble as usual and you'll get there. i am still new to the vip system but its nice, for start doesnt offer so many stuffs, but think about diamond. you can have eddie meeting you and selling to you HI how r ya.

jajaja thats the best thing a diamond can offer you :o jajajaja

3 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

playing smart alone might not be enough to achieve VIP ranking. because we also need a large enough capital to achieve it. You can achieve VIP ranking in just one day and maybe even within an hour. depends on how strong the capital you have in betting. The point is not only skill, but also the power of money you have in betting.

I hoppe i can take part of the capital with some smart plays and also be able to achieve some proffit, right know i change my strat to be maxed into big waggers and achieve the vip faster than what im been doing these months