Jump to content
nolep

Feel bored when betting

Recommended Posts

Hello, friends, have you ever felt bored while betting?
I myself have been very eager for a few days but when I started playing and watched the betting run I was actually experiencing boredom and also I had made a manual strategy game and it was good but when I did it I kept getting bored so I tried to stop the game because when playing in boredom makes emotions unstable and can make me lose.

how about you guys how to overcome boredom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should not do that at first place at all...

In case of using auto betting of course you should not look for your bets for such long time as you will get stressed out thinking you might bust or not getting some specific profit amount.

Visit regularly and you will become more patient and happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DreamStage said:

You should not do that at first place at all...

In case of using auto betting of course you should not look for your bets for such long time as you will get stressed out thinking you might bust or not getting some specific profit amount.

Visit regularly and you will become more patient and happy.

I will try it routinely, maybe this is also a result of me who rarely plays so that when playing always feels bored. I play with the manual because it is good and more able to control the game but it makes me bored so I need a way that makes me not bored.
Thanks for your advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here on Primedice I feel bored when I bet that's why I always go auto and go to Stake sports betting I love to watch every game that's 
my bet was close to win or loss I love intense game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Here on Primedice I feel bored when I bet that's why I always go auto and go to Stake sports betting I love to watch every game that's 
my bet was close to win or loss I love intense game.

You're a pretty good player because you play gambling in different places at once, but do you find it difficult to do it. or you use two monitors to make it easier for you to do this gambling activity.
I myself only use one monitor so if playing with different gambling is quite difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nolep said:

You're a pretty good player because you play gambling in different places at once, but do you find it difficult to do it. or you use two monitors to make it easier for you to do this gambling activity.
I myself only use one monitor so if playing with different gambling is quite difficult.

Before I use two laptop and play 4 or 5 different gambling site but now I just only play on Stake, Primedice and one site also 
I open 2 or 3 windows on stake playing different game like I'm hunting Dice 9900x and I play Mines to recover losses on 
hunting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i almost never feel bored when i'm running cuz i rarely play with low amounts even tho i experiment new strats, if i gamble is because i have fun doing it and if i can make cash well that's even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Before I use two laptop and play 4 or 5 different gambling site but now I just only play on Stake, Primedice and one site also 
I open 2 or 3 windows on stake playing different game like I'm hunting Dice 9900x and I play Mines to recover losses on 
hunting.

wow you really are very busy while playing, to use some tabs to play. I myself don't like to open a lot of tabs because I'm not focused but it itself can be used so that we don't bosa and I'll start trying it.
so first tab to look for a large payout and then play manually to recover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Auto bet is boring always. So I don't watch my bet during auto run. Cause it's a long way of game. I make the setup with a good strategy then put auto run. And go for other work. But while I observe my game I like to do manual bet. It doesn't make me bore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 5:40 PM, Mahdirakib said:

Auto bet is boring always. So I don't watch my bet during auto run. Cause it's a long way of game. I make the setup with a good strategy then put auto run. And go for other work. But while I observe my game I like to do manual bet. It doesn't make me bore. 

manual play is indeed quite exciting if it's in line with what we expect because sometimes if it's not appropriate then the emotions will start to be provoked, I myself play automatically when looking for a big payout because it will be tiring if playing with the manual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the whole point of playing here was to overcome boredom lol - If you're bored while playing then clearly you aren't playing with much effort. Maybe try increasing the stakes with either higher wagers or higher payouts. The only time Im ever bored here is when I don't have funds to play with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×