Chikou1306

The meaning of "play smarter"?

recently i noticed that many admins keep saying ( play smarter ) i really did not get what they really mean ! it's a gambling site and it all depends on luck, thats how it supposed to be ! but to say to someone play smarter in a dice game !!! we all know we should calculate the probabilities and everything, and to bet on the good odds at the right time , and we should choose our bets carefully ! but it's all up to your luck ! its not a video game or a mystery game.. its a dice game, all you have to do is to throw the dice and pray ... where is the smartness here ?

For me. playing smarted is knowing when to cash out and stop.  Its about making good and profitable decisions and handling each situations. 

Yes, the dice is a game of chances and luck but the slogan play smart to me means play cautiously, thinking of the bigger picture and ending each game with profit. There is nothing wrong with small profit. They add up to total coins. Slow and steady grinding.

8 minutes ago, policewale said:

For me. playing smarted is knowing when to cash out and stop.  Its about making good and profitable decisions and handling each situations. 

Yes, the dice is a game of chances and luck but the slogan play smart to me means play cautiously, thinking of the bigger picture and ending each game with profit. There is nothing wrong with small profit. They add up to total coins. Slow and steady grinding.

its all about luck ! even if somehow you made a profit it will always gets you busted for the long run ! playing smarter or not, trying different strategies and tons of methods wont save you,,, its a question of time.. and cashing out doesnt need smartness. anyone can cash out after a good profit !

Just now, Chikou1306 said:

anyone can cash out after a good profit

Yes, you have you point that anyone can cash out after having a good profit. Unfortunately, not all players do that. That is why smartness is needed. Greed always cloud peoples judgement.

I would rather define smart playing as a player who can control emotions so that it doesn't make us suffer a lot of losses, but of course playing in gambling will make everyone play by relying on luck. and also every advantage is determined by luck so maybe playing smart is a way to get good luck.

Playing smarter is basically you as a gambler knowing when to gamble with a specific strategy or not.

Is to know when you need to STOP gambling with all of your bankroll because you are about to hit your odds (based on your bets history you can calculate that).

Is to know when you need to change seed and why you have to and when you can cashout or not.

There's more than that you have to learn from yourself by experience.

For me, I think playing smarter means knowing how much to wager based on your balance and also knowing when to stop. Other than that, there's not much else you can do to "play smarter" when it comes to gambling imo. Strategies are only strategies until they don't work anymore.

7 hours ago, sourc3code said:

For me, I think playing smarter means knowing how much to wager based on your balance and also knowing when to stop. Other than that, there's not much else you can do to "play smarter" when it comes to gambling imo. Strategies are only strategies until they don't work anymore.

i dont believe in strategies in gambling tbh , i believe there is only luck in real gambling ! no matter what strategy you follow, if your luck wants to smile to you then you will win .. its gambling, its all about randomness and luck.

For me I think the word " Play Smarter " is that you know how to control your self don't lose to much and play that you can afford to lose 
I think that " Play Smarter " is not all about strategy, the dice game it's all about your Win or Lose money.

in my opinion the intelligence lies in predicting the number of roll for payout that we will use, people will try to count with their brains predicting all possibilities, but everything returns to each other's luck

Being smart means having a control to your greediness. When we win, we've wanted to win more and ended up being a loser. It's not a smart play though. That's actually the scenario I am facing.

i read many of your comments saying playing smart means to be able to control your greed, well its true , but in my opinion they meant to be able to have a good view to know what is the right time to bet high and when to stay safe ! well as i said before, since its about luck, smartness doesnt really matter 

5 hours ago, Iyahmo said:

Being smart means having a control to your greediness. When we win, we've wanted to win more and ended up being a loser. It's not a smart play though. That's actually the scenario I am facing.

Yes mate we're same thinking " Play Smarter " is about greediness and your losses I think we can call people smart when there profits
is all green. And same of me all my profits are negative I can call my self not smart :D

38 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes mate we're same thinking " Play Smarter " is about greediness and your losses I think we can call people smart when there profits
is all green. And same of me all my profits are negative I can call my self not smart :D

so when someone plays randomly, and he gets a big winning only by luck and then he cashes out ! he is smart ? because he won enough and he cashed out that makes him smart ?

1 minute ago, Chikou1306 said:

so when someone plays randomly, and he gets a big winning only by luck and then he cashes out ! he is smart ? because he won enough and he cashed out that makes him smart ?

Yes he smart cause he cashout the big amount from small amount if he continue the game and didn't stop until 
he bust that's we can't called his smart. Simple word he smart cause he withdraw and didn't continue playing until he bust.

it's not playing smarter, it's play smart, keep your money close and busting further. well, the point is you have to play quite and with your brain, don't go yolo against chance, stay chill, reset your bet start recovering, or stay chill, be happy with your winning, start slower again

in a game, of course there are ways to play and the rules, and of course in winning the game there are certainly ways or special skills that we must have. and of course we must understand how to work in the game.
all things with this dice game, we must be able to understand the pattern of attack and some strategies in playing it, learn a few tricks or learn to understand rounds of numbers. after we try and keep trying, we will begin to understand little by little the rules of this dice game fund and also sharpen our minds in changing payouts and maybe in setting the percentage on onlose and on win. if you keep trying, you will understand when to change payouts, or stay on the same payout, or you can also change the number of basic bets on each different bet. In essence, you must play actively and always change strategy. don't focus on just one attack pattern

Maybe they saying when u got small profit stop first then resume it another day since dice can read your strategy if you play long time already.As John Milton Hay said "you may lose even with the best cards in hands. The only thing you have control on is when to rise and leave the table.

Edited by ham0117

On 15/01/2020 at 19:45, Chikou1306 said:

recently i noticed that many admins keep saying ( play smarter ) i really did not get what they really mean ! it's a gambling site and it all depends on luck, thats how it supposed to be ! but to say to someone play smarter in a dice game !!! we all know we should calculate the probabilities and everything, and to bet on the good odds at the right time , and we should choose our bets carefully ! but it's all up to your luck ! its not a video game or a mystery game.. its a dice game, all you have to do is to throw the dice and pray ... where is the smartness here ?

Play smart is play where its safe.

Also you can define playing smart by making sure the risk is as low as possible. For example you play when there is a contest, you get to participate in the contest to lessen the house edge, you play where there is jackpot, would lessen the house edge again. Play where it is provably fair, play with primedice and you are already playing smart.

3 hours ago, jamyr said:

Play smart is play where its safe.

Also you can define playing smart by making sure the risk is as low as possible. For example you play when there is a contest, you get to participate in the contest to lessen the house edge, you play where there is jackpot, would lessen the house edge again. Play where it is provably fair, play with primedice and you are already playing smart.

i tried tons of strategies in gambling ,  i played with many ways , many payouts and many amount, and the result remains the same, i really think its not about the way you play, its all about luck, this is how gambling works. no matter how you play, your luck always leads.

I think admins say that because that is their tagline, knowing stake and primedice; these are very common taglines and resembles and encourages players to play smart in a way that they should play into their platform.

Not sure exactly how play smarter helps us to be fair. But I do believe those words are used so users understand that you should cash out as soon as you are up or if you are losing a lot... knowing when to stop. Maybe those are the "play smarter" reasons behind it. Would love to hear the those words from Eddie or someone else that has better understanding.

On 11/02/2020 at 22:59, DarkBlood096 said:

Not sure exactly how play smarter helps us to be fair. But I do believe those words are used so users understand that you should cash out as soon as you are up or if you are losing a lot... knowing when to stop. Maybe those are the "play smarter" reasons behind it. Would love to hear the those words from Eddie or someone else that has better understanding.

it can also be said to play smart. does not prioritize greed when betting. because most people still feel dissatisfied with the victory that he won, and that actually spurs him to continue betting. even though he has reached the minimum withdrawal limit from his victory

For me: playing smart is when you know hiw to vault and cashout. Mini withdrawals is enough as long as you outsmarted dice 😁