policewale

Are you tracking your VIP progress

Are you tracking your VIP Progress?

The perks when you are VIP depends on what tier you are and the higher you are the more  perks you get. 

I have seen and known a lot of players here and I can classify them into 2 types. One that focused on getting profit and one that is concentrating on getting a star.

Regardless of the perks that you can get, some players still dont pursue it. 

So, what is you point of view? I'd like to know if you are just like me who just want profit and VIP status is just the extra cherry on top.

yes ! i do check my VIP progress ! and thats one of the worst things i do actually ! following the VIP makes me so confused and i lose concentration  when i try to wager, i should play to make profit and not to wager.

I try my best not to, as it seems like I end up gambling more just to reach the new level when I do. The only exception to this is when I get close to the next level, I'll keep an eye on it. Especially now that I'm platinum at PD and platinum 3 at stake, theres not much of a reason for me to check as things tend to slow down once you reach such levels.

I do both at same time for Primedice and Stake. I have my own bot which tells me how much profit i have done per session and how much red streaks i had.

Based on such informations i verify on VIP data (so i can know how much % i get from specific wagering / profit and streaks).

I would rather profit big from gambling because if you focus on becoming a VIP it's very difficult and you have to be prepared to lose your money to be wagered but if looking for profit is better because if it's lost it's natural but I really want to find both together.

On 15/01/2020 at 03:51, policewale said:

Are you tracking your VIP Progress?

The perks when you are VIP depends on what tier you are and the higher you are the more  perks you get. 

I have seen and known a lot of players here and I can classify them into 2 types. One that focused on getting profit and one that is concentrating on getting a star.

Regardless of the perks that you can get, some players still dont pursue it. 

So, what is you point of view? I'd like to know if you are just like me who just want profit and VIP status is just the extra cherry on top.

im not vip and almost check it each time i go con rage bets

Yes every time here on Primedice I always track my VIP progress how much percentage left to reach at least bronze 
but on stake sometimes because I already Platinum on stake. Becoming a VIP there's a lot of benefits you have 
weekly and monthly coupon and other promotions. I love VIP program on this both site.

I focus on making profit. I'm a bronze VIP now. Before reaching bronze I tried for wager a little time but most of the time my target was to making profit. Now profit is my main target. When I bust my coin I check how much progress on that run. 

I am tracking everything, I am crazy about numbers and KPI (with Excels). This also helps me know exactly where I stand in terms of profit/loss, if my time is worth it here etc.

I check my VIP progress from time to time, but I am one that plays for profit.  The VIP perks are just an added bonus.  Once I get close to leveling up I will concentrate more on achieving the next level, but until then it is more about winning.

I don't really care about VIP status, I play here just to find profit, and VIP status and VIP bonus are just added bonuses that are obtained by the user, and VIP is only a matter of time, vip will come by itself

I target the profit instead of the vip .. because as long as you continue rolling and wager, you can still go there too. profit is more important

indeed a few days ago I intended to achieve VIP rankings as soon as possible. but after I thought about it again, the vip warning I would be able to get if I continued to bet even if I didn't chase it, I would arrive on my own even though it took a long time. so I stay focused on producing wins without thinking about the stars now

There are so little people that don't check their stars and the progress. Everyone checks their progress because the support gives you a special place and gives you special attention. You also given reloads upon reloads per day as the stars increases.

The bonus you get as a Silver or Bronze user is different from the Platinum or the Diamond.\

So you just have to check and wager more. Lol

It is not worth getting a star unless you want to get a rakeback and plan to roll forever with very low basebet with very huge balance. The bonus isn't even worth it IMO; they stripped off Gold privileges and put it all to Platinum players and higher.

19 hours ago, BidaManEris said:

It is not worth getting a star unless you want to get a rakeback and plan to roll forever with very low basebet with very huge balance. The bonus isn't even worth it IMO; they stripped off Gold privileges and put it all to Platinum players and higher.

I think so too and because of that too I am discouraging my intention to sacrifice the balance that I have just to reach VIP. I'd better focus on my bets to win than focus on reaching stars that could be won next time if my bet continues

So far for me the main reason for playing was profit. Nit I became VIP about a week ago, and the bonusses that followed was so great, that now becoming a silver VIP is my mail goal, because with all the bonuses that followed, you need to have lost a Lot to not make a profit. I am at 95% to silver VIP now, so I hope to make it before the next fortnightly bonus.