Jump to content
policewale

Are you overwhelmed by VIP players?

Recommended Posts

Hello mates!

When they updated primedice and started adding stars to VIP players so that they can easily be acknowledge, I started to become more conscious in chat. Sometimes I feel like VIPs are dominant.  I feel like I'm at ease when I'm talking to no-star user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would this overwhelm you? It shouldn't affect your play on your account. Personally Ive been a VIP since it first started, but then again I probably play too much. All you need to do is become a VIP yourself.

And VIPs are no different than normal users, they put one shoe on the same as everyone else :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its just perception. Users that become VIP don't change at all. Might be that some are affected by it - but that would be their personality beforehand, that gives them a push to it. I don't get that feeling you're describing. I treat everyone the same and thats just it :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, policewale said:

Hello mates!

When they updated primedice and started adding stars to VIP players so that they can easily be acknowledge, I started to become more conscious in chat. Sometimes I feel like VIPs are dominant.  I feel like I'm at ease when I'm talking to no-star user.

Intimidation is a personal thing.

If you are able to be real for yourself, then you shouldn't get intimidated even by those plat users. Although for sure they are more important for wager, rules apply to everyone regardless if you are a VIP or not. Im not very sure though,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seeing players who have stars in the username can make some people feel inferior because the VIP can see our account and see the small amount of wagered and also sometimes I feel they are really great and have a lot of money so I avoid more and don't want to chat because I feel just a small player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't be overwhelmed mate where are same players VIP is just like an additional thing beside on your Name I didn't look 
down other people because I'm VIP I always encourage them to become a VIP cause there's a lot of benefits that you gained if you are a VIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, nolep said:

seeing players who have stars in the username can make some people feel inferior because the VIP can see our account and see the small amount of wagered and also sometimes I feel they are really great and have a lot of money so I avoid more and don't want to chat because I feel just a small player.

The Star doesn’t mean you have a lot of money. It just means you have wagered a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, nolep said:

seeing players who have stars in the username can make some people feel inferior because the VIP can see our account and see the small amount of wagered and also sometimes I feel they are really great and have a lot of money so I avoid more and don't want to chat because I feel just a small player.

Nope mate some people who become a VIP with a small amount they just very good to control their bets and take more time 
Like me I'm Plat on Stake but it's not all from my own money some I wager is from free and I take almost 6 months to take Plat VIP
I just wager every even small amount I wager 0.02 btc from 2500 satoshi before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Nope mate some people who become a VIP with a small amount they just very good to control their bets and take more time 
Like me I'm Plat on Stake but it's not all from my own money some I wager is from free and I take almost 6 months to take Plat VIP
I just wager every even small amount I wager 0.02 btc from 2500 satoshi before.

they control their game pretty well so that they can do that, but I myself think they are great and a lot of money because sometimes many of them bet big and every bet they make is high roll so I call it a lot of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no, I consider all players the same. no difference. I VIP even though only bronze, but my friends there are silver, gold, even platinum, but they all think it's normal, there is no difference between those who don't have stars and stars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear about how you feels in chat. At first, I feel the same too. But there are also VIP players who are friendly in chat. I am VIP at the other site but other VIPs arent that easily to reach out. Just make a good chat dear sis. Everyone is a player so everyone is equal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it gives it meaning and incentive for people to be VIPs. Although the truth is that it can be overwhelming to new users and existing players who don't have stars. But it's also good because lots of players don't want to be missing out on the VIP so they deposit and wager to get the exclusive benefits. I believe that's the reason why VIP is around... more of a jealousy sort of feature if you know what I mean :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally am not too interested in ratings. honest..
because in gambling there are only two things, losing or winning. another thing if we direct a game. it will be very different. in a game, ranking is more important than anything else. so, it returns to the gambler from the angle where he views a rank in a bet. in my opinion, victory is the main thing, ranking will follow over time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 16:27, jamyr said:

Intimidation is a personal thing.

Maybe its just me or maybe my the first VIP I encountered was toxic. You are right about it being a personal thing. 

On 16/01/2020 at 16:13, CaptainLorca said:

 I treat everyone the same and thats just it :)

Don't VIP players have special treatment? Some VIPs are toxic.  There act like they are ahead of non-VIP players or bronze. Or it is just my perception. Btw, talking to mod makes me feel conscious about my choice of words, what I am saying, etc. Sometimes I prefer not talking to them.

 

On 23/01/2020 at 13:48, sheenaz.bay said:

I consider all players the same. no difference.

I hope everyone does that.

 

On 23/01/2020 at 14:53, Iyahmo said:

Sorry to hear about how you feels in chat. At first, I feel the same too. But there are also VIP players who are friendly in chat. I am VIP at the other site but other VIPs arent that easily to reach out. Just make a good chat dear sis. Everyone is a player so everyone is equal.

Thank you sis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2020 at 14:16, policewale said:

Maybe its just me or maybe my the first VIP I encountered was toxic. You are right about it being a personal thing. 

 

rank or level in a game sometimes is very influential on some people. but not with me. I don't really expect to be a star, because the level will be reached at a later time, it's just that sometimes seeing other friends in the chat room already have stars and I haven't, sometimes there is jealousy and want to get the star immediately,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, this is true. There is a bias that forms on any online casinos active around here that if you are not a VIP or your wager shows you are already here for a long time and yet you are not becoming VIP, that means you are just taking advantage of the free perks that the site is offering (leeching) and is not really contributing to the business growth.

(I honestly grudge them, but I prefer to fall silent about that matter.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, I am not overwhelmed by VIP's. They are players just like everyone else. The main difference is that they wager more. To reach the bronze level, you really don't need that high of a bankroll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was then when the stake site was put stars, but a little later with the 6 update PD.As for me, the old version with the inscription VIP and, accordingly, with a bronze silver and gold color of the inscription was more attractive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 16:27, jamyr said:

Intimidation is a personal thing.

If you are able to be real for yourself, then you shouldn't get intimidated even by those plat users. Although for sure they are more important for wager, rules apply to everyone regardless if you are a VIP or not. Im not very sure though,

you are right... and dont mind them.. we all  do some depo here

On 26/05/2020 at 20:04, tuzemsky said:

No, I am not overwhelmed by VIP's. They are players just like everyone else. The main difference is that they wager more. To reach the bronze level, you really don't need that high of a bankroll.

true... we are all same here.. we make depo also the difference they bet and wager more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×