Jelanstream

Someone borrow you but didn't pay back

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
Before they can easily reached to me and borrow some coins but I now I never lend anymore because there's some player just add me and make friend
just a few days or weeks borrow once and pay back but they borrow again I didn't see anymore I think he/she create new account to scam again.
How about you guys did you already experience that someone borrow you but didn't pay back?

6 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
Before they can easily reached to me and borrow some coins but I now I never lend anymore because there's some player just add me and make friend
just a few days or weeks borrow once and pay back but they borrow again I didn't see anymore I think he/she create new account to scam again.
How about you guys did you already experience that someone borrow you but didn't pay back?

This is the reason why lending is prohibited in this site. And why the hell would you lend? Even in real life i hard to lend money. This happened to me a lot of times. 

3 minutes ago, policewale said:

This is the reason why lending is prohibited in this site. And why the hell would you lend? Even in real life i hard to lend money. This happened to me a lot of times. 

I'm a friendly person and generous that's why I have a lot of friends also I always share to other if I win but they abuse my kindness 
that's why now I just give to other person that can I trust. Also I'll just make a Rollhunts so they can get free for me.

1 hour ago, Jelanstream said:

I'm a friendly person and generous that's why I have a lot of friends also I always share to other if I win but they abuse my kindness 
that's why now I just give to other person that can I trust. Also I'll just make a Rollhunts so they can get free for me.

then just rain or tip them without a reason but if u lend u wont get paid... just like 8 of 10 have paid back and still r friends even 1 of them take almost 5 or 7 months to payback... but paid me like 4 times the debt

I once lent my balance to someone and it was paid because he was trusted, when he returned he also exceeded the amount and I am very grateful. I only lend to people who are already mature enough and understand the meaning of friendship by lending each other to make the relationship closer and closer.

I am always vigilant to all of the people whom I talking to especially to those who are in my friend lists. I do leny only to my personal friend mostly with my coworker only who are with the same boat. She borrowed some sats from me but paying on time. Just choose whom to give  a lend, though.

Man there are so many scams people felt for and never learned their lesson.

Such borrowing scams are one of those where you need to learn from the very first attempt.

The only scams i got (considering a borrow from other people) are pronzi schemes (double coins).

But no i have never gotten any borrowing scam because i dont want to have anything to do with such stuff ;)

10 hours ago, nolep said:

I once lent my balance to someone and it was paid because he was trusted, when he returned he also exceeded the amount and I am very grateful. I only lend to people who are already mature enough and understand the meaning of friendship by lending each other to make the relationship closer and closer.

Yes where same now mate I just lend to people that close to me that can you trust I have only 4 friends now that I can borrow coins 
and they can borrow to me a coins. Even I paid them days after I borrow they always lend me. And if they borrow me just 1 or 2 days 
days paid me.

I only lend coins to my  close friends. So far I haven't experienced that someone from them didn't payback. Its really hard to build trust from someone whom I dont personally know so I'm hesitant to let them borrow. I've read some situations and issues like that in the chatroom that creates a feeling of resentment from the lender because its a hard earned coins that will never be payed back. 

6 minutes ago, iris05 said:

I only lend coins to my  close friends. So far I haven't experienced that someone from them didn't payback. Its really hard to build trust from someone whom I dont personally know so I'm hesitant to let them borrow. I've read some situations and issues like that in the chatroom that creates a feeling of resentment from the lender because its a hard earned coins that will never be payed back. 

Yes it's very hard to earned and win coins and someone didn't pay you back that's why I'm very careful now who's person that can I trust 
But it's okay for me because those coins are my wins.Also they can't do it again from me.

1 hour ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes where same now mate I just lend to people that close to me that can you trust I have only 4 friends now that I can borrow coins 
and they can borrow to me a coins. Even I paid them days after I borrow they always lend me. And if they borrow me just 1 or 2 days 
days paid me.

but I did not dare to borrow for fear of not being able to return the money, and also I was not a brave and great player so playing with the balanced I had was enough because I wasn't looking for a lot of big profits either.

it happened to me a lot, i gave loans to many players and they refused to send it back ! i think we dont have to trust anyone oline ! they can take the money and disappear ! 

13 hours ago, nolep said:

I only lend to people who are already mature enough and understand the meaning of friendship by lending each other to make the relationship closer and closer.

it's hard to find people that are mature enough to understand that the money they borrowed needs to be return to the person who owns it regardless of the value.

for me, i lend my coins to some friends whom i know that will pay me back. not just any other person. xD it's hard to earn money ya know. 

2 hours ago, policewale said:

it's hard to find people that are mature enough to understand that the money they borrowed needs to be return to the person who owns it regardless of the value.

it is indeed very difficult but you can understand from the words when he talks and also from the discussion there, usually he will tell stories but that alone cannot be used as a benchmark. but I can find someone like that and can have a good relationship.

Hello, I am sorry about your loss.

Before, I also borrowed satoshi from somebody and shit happened and I was not able to pay back on time. 

It took almost a year to pay that, It was a relief when I finally settled my debts not only to this person but others as well that I have borrowed from. Since then I always make sure a tip is a gift and not a loan because I don't want getting involved in loans and stuff like that. 

First I didn't quite get why this is posted here, but perhaps you took the gamble of lending money and its lost(presumably).