Luck is an important thing for gambling. You can win good if you are lucky. Seed is also important as luck. Cause a good seed can give you better session in game and that will help you to manage good profit. Many says luck is indeed but a good seed is more needed thing then luck. A lucky seed can provide you the best win. I think good seed and luck combination is better for game. 

So what is more important, seed or luck?

For me luck, patience, self control, will take you to win before on stake I never change my seed it's more than 4m on december 2019 but 
this new year I change my seed " welcome2020" but I see some people they manage there bets by changing seed every time.

i think is more lucky, i mean seed is the one with the luck or unluck but still i use a bot so i change seed each 7k bets when i go manual i can do 100k or more for the roll hunts on 9900x or 990x but it depends on my balance and time

18 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

So what is more important, seed or luck?

Hello my friend, to me luck is more important. Sometimes seed is nothing its random and you need luck in seed as well.  

16 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I see some people they manage there bets by changing seed every time.

Your Seed + Server Seed = Result. So changing your seed means you are changing the result as well.

I agree that the seed is definitely a big factor, and a good seed can make a lot of profit if one is being used that has a lot of good results for the strat you are playing.  Ultimately though, I believe the biggest factor is just being lucky.  Since everything is random, I think luck combined with good timing and seed is a big factor, but it all comes down to luck.

of course good luck because even if we get a good seed but it is not lucky of course will get a loss. so I really hope that when playing can get good luck so I can get the many benefits that I expect.

Both are important. Not sure if you know this, but your rolls are predetermined the moment you set your seed. So essentially, your seed will determine what numbers will come out before you even start rolling. The luck comes into play with you selecting the proper payout at the proper time, since we cant see what will come up until we roll.

1 hour ago, sourc3code said:

Both are important. Not sure if you know this, but your rolls are predetermined the moment you set your seed. So essentially, your seed will determine what numbers will come out before you even start rolling. The luck comes into play with you selecting the proper payout at the proper time, since we cant see what will come up until we roll.

thats exactly what i meant by luck is completing the fact of having a good seed ! you may have a good seed ! but you cant roll the right t amounts at the right time ! so you will need both of them to achieve a good profit

1 hour ago, Muffin20 said:

for me, it's pure luck. 

I agree with you mate pure luck is the main important to success and win on gambling but sometimes both are important
when I change seed I hit the payout what I hunt that's why seed and luck are always includes.

22 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I agree with you mate pure luck is the main important to success and win on gambling but sometimes both are important
when I change seed I hit the payout what I hunt that's why seed and luck are always includes.

both of them must be together because it will be a strong possibility we can get a lot of benefits, but I am still more fortunate because if we are not lucky of course we cannot get the benefits we want.
as I said above