nolep

How to calculate profits with your balance?

hello my friends really want to know how your calculations to get profits, I myself when playing always target the profits under the balance that I have because it is very difficult if it can exceed the capital, and also it is very risky.

so I always try to find a profit of 10% of the capital I have, and sometimes if looking for a large PO I can exceed the capital but it is risky so I more often use a way to find a profit of 10%.

how about your calculations?
let's explain I really want to know.

i always like to hunt high payouts ,! so when you hit that big number you can clearly see the profit of yours ! i play 9900x a lot ! i double the base bet every 2500 red ( of course, the base bet depends on the balance i start with ) ! so it works fine for me ! unless the is a huge red streak ! it makes me bust without any hit ! so yeah , this is how i play and how i like to hit a big profit ! 

I rarely calculate my bankroll and when I play small payout like 3x  or 5x because I play it manually just increase my bet if I experience streak loss
but when I'm hunting like 3300x or 9900x I calculate my bankroll if that was enough for 25,000 rolls for hunting that big payout.
because I experience 27k rolls before I hit 9900x.

When I first started gambling I always calculate my bank roll. I focus on each roll and observe pattern on each result. I am very cautious  and coward but as time goes by, I became at ease. I started betting amounts randomly. I always go all in and happy with the result I get regardless if its a win or lose.

If you like martingale, calculating bank roll will really help you. 

18 minutes ago, policewale said:

When I first started gambling I always calculate my bank roll. I focus on each roll and observe pattern on each result. I am very cautious  and coward but as time goes by, I became at ease. I started betting amounts randomly. I always go all in and happy with the result I get regardless if its a win or lose.

If you like martingale, calculating bank roll will really help you. 

Yes on martingale you need to calculate your bank roll I'm always do that I calculate my bank roll that I can sustain at least 10 or 15 
streak loss because we don't know how many streak loss when we use martingale. But when I use martingale I always use changing side 
that's why I less sometimes the strike loss.

I do calculate my profits with the expected target goal. Since I always do 50% chance in dice, my aim is to achieve not the 10% of my bank roll but the $10-$20 profits I have set per day. For some, it is too small but for me that target profit of mine is just enough.

When I make a depo I try to make it double slowly. Then wd the depo amount. I play with left amount for making a quick profit. But sometimes I try to make 10k sats profit on every session. If I do it I left and when I come back again I try it with same way.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:50 PM, Mahdirakib said:

When I make a depo I try to make it double slowly. Then wd the depo amount. I play with left amount for making a quick profit. But sometimes I try to make 10k sats profit on every session. If I do it I left and when I come back again I try it with same way.

wow it's really hard to do because you can change your balance to 2x, I myself really want to be able to continue to do things like that but the longer it is difficult to do so I will try to find 10% slowly and indirectly.

On 13/01/2020 at 22:53, Chikou1306 said:

i always like to hunt high payouts ,! so when you hit that big number you can clearly see the profit of yours ! i play 9900x a lot ! i double the base bet every 2500 red ( of course, the base bet depends on the balance i start with ) ! so it works fine for me ! unless the is a huge red streak ! it makes me bust without any hit ! so yeah , this is how i play and how i like to hit a big profit ! 

I want to try what you are doing, perhaps I may not be as lucky as you are but I will be doing 9900x payouts when I have enough courage, also does the profit usually exceed the loss then if so?

Well I don't calculate anymore and what to expect anymore, lately most gambling strategies I played with, they all seem to fail me lol.

So I play randomly now and play with certain amount of bankroll for day to double it or bust it.

I don't even bother cashing out until I hit around 10x what I originally deposited but thats just me. I actually created a questionnaire about this very subject here in this forum category, you should take it so that you can add your personal experience to the results if you haven't already.

7 hours ago, sourc3code said:

I don't even bother cashing out until I hit around 10x what I originally deposited but thats just me.

Having my profit to be 10x my original balance is hard for me. Call me coward, but I stop once I have 20% to 50% profit. Based on my experience, If I go beyond that, I get bust. I don't know if its because of my play style.

On 27/01/2020 at 18:40, sourc3code said:

I don't even bother cashing out until I hit around 10x what I originally deposited but thats just me. I actually created a questionnaire about this very subject here in this forum category, you should take it so that you can add your personal experience to the results if you haven't already.

So let me get this straight, let’s say you deposit $1000 and end up with $5000, you mean to tell me you look at that and say “psh that’s not even worth it to withdraw at this point.” That’s a great way to always find yourself in the red. I know it’s happened before for you, but that’s quite a bloated figure to go for.

I bet Eddie loves when you deposit.

On 26/01/2020 at 06:49, bananas said:

I want to try what you are doing, perhaps I may not be as lucky as you are but I will be doing 9900x payouts when I have enough courage, also does the profit usually exceed the loss then if so?

you still can try it with base bet of 1 satoshi, or with a cheap currency like doge to see if it works fine with you ! well it doesnt always work as many other strategies but you can hit a good amount for the first couple times, best of luck

I don't calculate my profit when playing with dice as long as I can reach the min for withdrawal that's fine with me..I stopped and withdraw.because there's one thing I believed in gambling I cannot get profit if I don't roll my coins.

You can set profit goals for yourself. That's what I do. But I also take any profit I get. Meaning, if I just hop on for a few rolls and get a bit of profit, I don't act like I wish I had stayed on to get more profit. Profit adds up over time.

seeking profit in gambling for me personally there are no limits and targets. only achieve victory and make withdrawals. so there is no 10%, 20% and so forth. a percentage is only an illustration, which ultimately proves not the percentage, but the amount withdrawn

8 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

seeking profit in gambling for me personally there are no limits and targets. only achieve victory and make withdrawals. so there is no 10%, 20% and so forth. a percentage is only an illustration, which ultimately proves not the percentage, but the amount withdrawn

Do you always manage to withdraw every day when playing and can reach the minimum withdrawal? I guess it would be very risky to play by not applying the target because it could make the whole balance run out.

21 hours ago, nolep said:

Do you always manage to withdraw every day when playing and can reach the minimum withdrawal? I guess it would be very risky to play by not applying the target because it could make the whole balance run out.

no, even I myself rarely make withdrawals because I always lose bets, I mean applying targe in bets is good, it's just that it's not the top priority