policewale

Vault Withdrawal doesn't Require Email Confirmation

I notice that when you withdraw you balance from the vault, it goes directly to your balance without confirming it from your email like before. Is it a bug?
For me though, its nicer because sometimes the email takes too long and you have to cancel it and make request again.

I want to know your opinion about it.

There is a reason for vault confirms via Email.

- Emails are there for preventing users that hack the account acquiring funds.

- Slower the process in the chances that the user really wants to build up the vault.

Not sure why they would need no confirms anymore via Email...

It still says even now that confirms are sent to the Email, so now that's something they will need to take off if they really don't want Email confirms no more.

12 hours ago, policewale said:

I notice that when you withdraw you balance from the vault, it goes directly to your balance without confirming it from your email like before. Is it a bug?
For me though, its nicer because sometimes the email takes too long and you have to cancel it and make request again.

The last time I did a vault withdraw, it took a while for the email to arrive

They may be in the process of updating or fixing whatever needs to be fixed. If possible, we can just provide a 2fa authentication, which I think is way more time-efficient and secured.

i think its much better than sending the confirmation emails ! sometimes there is a delay , and i dont receive the email after 15 minutes ! for me its much better now because i use vault too much ! and confirming the withdrawal everytime i want to play is really annoying ! i hope they dont fix it :D

this is very dangerous because this can be used as a gap by some people not responsible for stealing balanced. so if you need confirmation it's good enough because it will be very safe if someone will do the withdrawal and not we will not succeed but this is dangerous hopefully it will be fixed soon.

6 minutes ago, nolep said:

this is very dangerous because this can be used as a gap by some people not responsible for stealing balanced. so if you need confirmation it's good enough because it will be very safe if someone will do the withdrawal and not we will not succeed but this is dangerous hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I did add 2fa to make my account secure. I'm hopiing they'll fix this soon but to be honest it is more convenient if there in no email confirmation. 

4 minutes ago, policewale said:

I did add 2fa to make my account secure. I'm hopiing they'll fix this soon but to be honest it is more convenient if there in no email confirmation. 

it is better to be difficult but the balance that you keep in vault is safe than easy but to make the money you save is dangerous, I of course choose difficult but safe.
because it's not always easy that it's safe, it's easy if it's not safe not an option.

Yes I know it when I withdraw my vault on stake I like it because no hustle to go into your gmail account and confirmed it.
I like that because everytime I use my vault deposit and after a while I withdraw it.

9 hours ago, jomaka said:

This is not a bug since the procedure is the same now on Stake. This simplifies withdrawal for vault, but is it good for cryptos security ?

For me this is good no need to wait it and go to your email and confirmed it just add 2fa to your account for security but for me I didn't
add 2Fa it's very annoying when you make some rain or tip.

18 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

yes now there is no more confirmation for our withraw balance from vault. I like this, because sometimes the confirmation email is very long, but actually with an account confirmation email we are safer

Where same mate I like this too, Because before I experience very long time almost 35 minutes before the confirmation link came to my gmail
and that was Mega race and I'm on top 40th but I don't have coin that's why I withdraw my vault but it takes to long my goal was can join top 50th place
to get extra $25 but I failed because of confirmation link didn't came fast.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:24 AM, sheenaz.bay said:

yes now there is no more confirmation for our withraw balance from vault. I like this, because sometimes the confirmation email is very long, but actually with an account confirmation email we are safer

absolutely right with the confirmation makes our money safer and also we do not have to worry about losing balance if we save money, and after seeing the current conditions maybe I will have more primedice immediately make a confirmation to be safe.

I was surprise last time when I'm making a withdrawal from my vault that it doesn't require email confirmation. Its more convenient than before that you have to wait for several minutes to receive the email. But I think its less safer for our account with no email confirmation. Maybe they can make an update on the email confirmation feature instead to receive an instant confirmation upon withdrawal just like withdrawing in crypto exchangers.

I am somehow happy with the removement of  email verification before for vault withdrawals. But come to think of it, it decrease the security of the site. However, it is more convenient and easy to withdraw now.

On 14/01/2020 at 02:26, jomaka said:

This is not a bug since the procedure is the same now on Stake. This simplifies withdrawal for vault, but is it good for cryptos security ?

This is when 2FA takes over. I think many players don't have 2FA that is why the silver lining to this update is to make players get use to the use of security features like 2FA. 

On 23/01/2020 at 15:21, Iyahmo said:

I am somehow happy with the removement of  email verification before for vault withdrawals. But come to think of it, it decrease the security of the site. However, it is more convenient and easy to withdraw now.

I agree. I usually want that balance in my vault when I experiencing red streaks. On the other hand, that email confirmation helps me control my self when having a losing streak. :) 

On 17/01/2020 at 07:38, iris05 said:

But I think its less safer for our account with no email confirmation.

Just update your password and enable 2fa.

On 13/01/2020 at 08:22, policewale said:

Vault withdrawal with confirming through email is disadvantage.can easily withdraw from just to bust in dice..why they need to remove it.and one more advantage of having confirmation through is against hacker..they cannot easily take the coins from the user.

It's a good thing u no need to a hassle to log in via email  at least it was a good thing that credited directly on ur balance  ..  Its not a bug i guess  

Hope primedice will back the vault verification through email.

4 hours ago, ham0117 said:

Hope primedice will back the vault verification through email.

Sometimes for me Vault withdrawal email confirmation bothering me like on stake before It's Mega race and almost 5 minutes 
left before race done I have a savings on my vault I withdraw it to join the race at least top 50 cause there's a prize if you are top 50
and after I withdraw it almost 10 minutes before the confirmation link receive on my email and the race already done.

No I checked with support, lots of users are experiencing lots of time waiting for the email to arrive just to withdraw the funds. I do on the other hand hope they bring it back. It's not about how quick you get the funds, it's about how secure your account is to getting funds. Imagine someone knew someones password in which had no 2 factor and you went to vault, you would be able to obtain the funds. Whereas before, you would have to access Email. Others won't know how to access it... it is security correct? I would like to see Email returned.

I actually prefer this way. The email thing just too way too long for the vault to be used efficiently. Some people use it for temporary storage as they play in batches of coins to prevent from busting all their coins. In such a case, it just slows the game down for them while they're in the middle of one which can sometimes mess up the overall momentum you've built (whether in luck, how you're betting, etc). With this being said, I think its best to allow users to quickly move coins in and out of the vault. After all, its not meant to be used as something that just makes it difficult for you to get out but rather a place to safely keep a portion of your coins while you're playing. And asking for your password as well as 2fa definitely makes it safe enough for that while making it easy to remove when needed. 

In short, the email verification was overkill for this feature. Most major banks require less before moving large amounts of funds and they seem to fair well, so I think the way it is now is perfect for the application.