whaler101

Luckiest mf

Congratulations with your profit. How much bets it took you?

I would asume at least 10000? As for the time effort maybe 1 month? Depending at your bet's speed ofc.

Overall i did achieved something like that multiple times already but were all flukes by the time Jackpot was available when Primedice started :P

the profits are huge, I would say it's just luck. but it can make me even more excited to play and be sure to play in big payouts is much better than playing on low payouts.
I hope I can be like you

On 12/01/2020 at 16:10, Chikou1306 said:

when i read the title i thought it will be a boring topic ! but i saw only an image of a winning bet ! and what a bet ! you are really the luckiest mf ! indeed :D 

He had 4 of that hits yesterday.

took me less than 100 bets, put on autobet, smoked cig came back and saw this :P. Withdrawn all +2.8btc on PD never returning (maybe just once in a while wagering low with big pay outs for fun).

Later that day I hit x4950 for .12btc on the first bet.

congratulations for the profit you get, I have never tried playing a big multiplier like you, the biggest multiplier I have played is only 990x, I have never dared try a multiplier above 990x

Wow congrats to you mate keep it up I hope all will can hit like that I always hunt 4950x and 9900x but on small basebet like 20 satoshi or below of that
I never hunt with 5000 sats or higher maybe I'll try my luck soon.