Chikou1306

Are they closing Primedice slowly ?

On 12/01/2020 at 22:22, Chikou1306 said:

lately we all noticed that primedice has removed many features we used to like ! and if we counted the things they removed we will figure out that they removed many things ! what they added instead ? almost nothing ! messages stats suddenly disappeared ! they promised to bring it back but they didnt ! after a while they removed the profit stats, and now the rain logs, i am really wondering why do they have to remove the features we used to like from the site ? and i am afraid they are removing primedice slowly ! 

what do you think about the removed features ? and anyone else has that feeling that we are living the last weeks/months of primedice ? :( 

No i don't think so site should be updated also prior  on their decision . as long as eddie was doing great on both sites i dont think pd will be removed  ..  active users are always counted 

On 24/01/2020 at 11:56, bananas said:

I personally think that they will not close or even plan on closing prime dice sooner or later, there are lots of users who are playing and surely with that the site is also earning.

Yes mate I agree with you Primedice never close they earn a hundred or a thousand dollars everyday I always see people on high roller
even on the Races some people Wager more than 20 bitcoin a day and some players lost huge everyday here on primedice.

I highly doubt they are going to close the site. Even with significantly less wagering, the site will continue to make money off commission. Plus, there are some really big whales that still play here, and quite often I might add. I think it would be pretty pointless to close the site down and lose out on the wager commissions. Not to mention the fact that PD has been around forever now.

primedice might not close because this is the oldest crypto gambling site so that it won't happen, it's just that I suspect this might make the site lighter so that it facilitates our access to play and also it looks like the primedice server is experiencing full so they reduce it even though it's very unlikely .

On 29/01/2020 at 17:32, nolep said:

primedice might not close because this is the oldest crypto gambling site so that it won't happen, it's just that I suspect this might make the site lighter so that it facilitates our access to play and also it looks like the primedice server is experiencing full so they reduce it even though it's very unlikely .

so it wont be closed just because it's the oldest crypto gambling site ? well if it doesnt make enough money then there will be no reason to continue ! its all about business and not about how long it was there !

primedice won't be closed that easily.
considering primedice is one of the oldest online gambling sites in the world, I'm sure there must be a specific purpose and goal with the elimination of some of the features available. primedice will continue to run over time and will continue to grow, not now, maybe in the future. rest assured friend