Chikou1306

Are they closing Primedice slowly ?

lately we all noticed that primedice has removed many features we used to like ! and if we counted the things they removed we will figure out that they removed many things ! what they added instead ? almost nothing ! messages stats suddenly disappeared ! they promised to bring it back but they didnt ! after a while they removed the profit stats, and now the rain logs, i am really wondering why do they have to remove the features we used to like from the site ? and i am afraid they are removing primedice slowly ! 

what do you think about the removed features ? and anyone else has that feeling that we are living the last weeks/months of primedice ? :( 

I think they are just preparing for something new. Maybe the reason why they took off some features because it is not use and is just adding to their memory log. Plus I think there are more big players here than stakes. Just look at the race ^^

39 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Edward will never close down primedice, if he wanted to, he would have done it way back when stake came out

he couldnt do that when he released stake, most of the players of stake came from PD ! so he need to convince pd players to go to stake ! and of course it needs time ! 

33 minutes ago, policewale said:

I think they are just preparing for something new. Maybe the reason why they took off some features because it is not use and is just adding to their memory log. Plus I think there are more big players here than stakes. Just look at the race ^^

i really wish so ! i wish they release the new version of PD ! primedice 6 will be a great thing to do after removing all these features !

The changes you are describing are also the same changes that were made on Stake. So I don't think that is any good reason to assume that the site is going to close down. 

The reason the stats and profits were taken off were because of its lack of accuracy, not taking into consideration, the rains, bonuses, tips and other alternative ways besides the game profits. Therefore they took it down. You can always contact support to get a detailed version of you profits and losses. 

Apart from that I'm not really sure if they have plans of closing down or anything since I'm not as active here as on Stake. 

Stake has got a lot more priority as well as player base but I don't think it's in Edwards nature to give up on sites like Primedice. It's a second income and people still come here. Just not as many. I hope it continues even though features have been removed.

It's simply because most of the Devs are on vacation.

Therefore ongoing developments have been on hold for specific time during Christmas and New Year's Seasons.

That's my take on those changes that have not yet returned. Or they are simply making them better.

Yeah I've just noticed the notifications are gone. There was no point getting rid of those and there is no reason either for it. I can't believe that. I thought statistics were okay but the notifications for rains/tips etc, I really don't understand the reasoning behind that. Thanks for letting me know!

Things change from time to time, and they always will.  I don't see this as the end coming for PD.  Prime Dice is here to stay and will always be around, just because things change doesn't mean they are closing down.

On 13/01/2020 at 03:42, DreamStage said:

It's simply because most of the Devs are on vacation.

Therefore ongoing developments have been on hold for specific time during Christmas and New Year's Seasons.

That's my take on those changes that have not yet returned. Or they are simply making them better.

well ! some of those features have gone for few months now, long ago before devs go on vacation.

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

Things change from time to time, and they always will.  I don't see this as the end coming for PD.  Prime Dice is here to stay and will always be around, just because things change doesn't mean they are closing down.

well things didnt change ! things removed actually , they didnt replace any feature by another one ! they removed many ..

On 12/01/2020 at 16:22, Chikou1306 said:

lately we all noticed that primedice has removed many features we used to like ! and if we counted the things they removed we will figure out that they removed many things ! what they added instead ? almost nothing ! messages stats suddenly disappeared ! they promised to bring it back but they didnt ! after a while they removed the profit stats, and now the rain logs, i am really wondering why do they have to remove the features we used to like from the site ? and i am afraid they are removing primedice slowly ! 

what do you think about the removed features ? and anyone else has that feeling that we are living the last weeks/months of primedice ? :( 

They have removed same thing in stake so, is stake slowly close😀 i thing is just strateg or just less desing and less work

Primedice never close because this the first crypto gambling site I think why they removed it because they add new special on that 
and most important things.

It was already established and trusted gambling site, so I do not think that they will gonna remove this site. Though I must admit that I was kinda disappointed with the some features that they have removed but I am very positive that they did that for some reason and for the betterment of the site.

Well i don't think so Primedice will close soon , even tho some features have been removed. However as a vet player i'm not satisfied about how things are in Primedice lately. 

First of all, i think it's pretty unfair that PD players has more benefits than us, secondly i'm wondering why devs are not taking care of the numerous bugs in site especially pms notifications, in my opinion if a site considered as the best crypto-gambling dice is not able to fix these bugs, competitors are here to catch disappointed players...

Let's hope Primedice will react and do its best to solve those issues.

Edited by MrNice23

3 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Well i don't think so Primedice will close soon , even tho some features has been removed. However as a vet player i'm not satisfied about how things are in Primedice lately. 

First of all, i think it's pretty unfair that PD players has more benefits than us, secondly i'm wondering why devs are not taking care of the numerous bugs in site especially pms notifications, in my opinion if a site considered as the best crypto-gambling dice is not able to fix these bugs, competitors are here to catch disappointed players...

Let's hope Primedice will react and do its best to solve those issues.

a good point of view ! admins themselves said that they dont care about primedice because its a boring site, and they rather take care of stake instead ! well i really think they must take care of it or close it instead of removing everything slowly !

I never play here, just because of how much more Stake can offer. The only reason why I came over to primedice in the first place, was to compete in the weekly challenges. Apart from that, stake can offer the same and more (except for the 24 hour race)

1 minute ago, ThePug said:

I never play here, just because of how much more Stake can offer. The only reason why I came over to primedice in the first place, was to compete in the weekly challenges. Apart from that, stake can offer the same and more (except for the 24 hour race)

stake is better just because they wanted to be better ! back to old days and before stake even existed, primedice was the most successful dice site ! everyone was talking about it , but suddenly they decided to kill it ! there were more than 3k players online in the first years of PD ! now stake is here for 3 years and it cant reach that number ! if you want to compare stake with primedice ! so you have to compare it with 2015 or 2016 PD ;) 

4 hours ago, ThePug said:

Yes, we are same ThePug I play more on stake than on Primedice. I came here to complete the weekly challenges and make some 
Rollhunts ( Giveaways) to my friends and the primedicers. Also I came here for just chatting friends on PH room.

i really dont know how did stake jump into the discussion, we are talking about primedice though ! comparing stake with primedice in the actual situation is not really the case, well if we want to compare the two sites , then we need to put in line how old is pd , if you want to compare stake with PD, then compare them when PD was 3 years old, only then , you will see the huge difference.

I personally think that they will not close or even plan on closing prime dice sooner or later, there are lots of users who are playing and surely with that the site is also earning.

Primedice is here to stay. It has a good grip on the dice world and has a loyal user base that keeps it alive. Also the whales seen swimming around will keep it afloat. The only real thing that may cause the termination of the site is if profitable quarters didn't exist. If the sites making money at a greater rate than its coating it will continue to offer the wager we enjoy making. Who in the world would send to slaughter a cow still able to produce sweet sweet milk?  

Although I enjoy hysterics in all it's forms I think there is one view on this, that hasn't been heard:

"these changes were made to discourage the infestation of ebeggars, rain-whores and moochers who contribute very little but use those site features to the detriment of PD's genuine players. Leaching from a website and its customers for years can give ebeggar's a sense of entitlement, but PD owes them nothing."
-The AntiDicst

Controversial it may be, but in balanced debate we must consider all viewpoints.
Spare Change?

Ghostnipple
CEO BegAss
(Beggar's Association, nothing to lose)

Team where focusing so much on stake. 
and
primedice became getting less importance from users as well as from primedice team.

Just make changes  on 1 website no need to make it on other 
but this team making mess of it
(stake is too big and hidding stat over there is ok but no need to impement same on Primedice. and so many same update )