Chikou1306

Better self-mute after getting busted!

10 hours ago, katsuragi said:

(i do post them on the chat regurlary but i dont stay spamming my feelings about that)

Yeah. Personally, I think posting your emotions especially when losing is immature. 

On 27/01/2020 at 00:27, DarkBlood096 said:

I've been asking for self mute on Stake to avoid confrontations and toxic behaviour.

I'm the opposite, usually I tilt when no one is talking to me. I've experience losing a lot and that is because I am tilted. I don't like playing alone. Talking in the chat calms me and reset my feelings. This is just me and my experience. I have never experience being muted. 

12 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

don't blame others if you lose your money. because it's your own fault

I think no one is blaming anyone. Gambling is based on choices. You are right. Its just that he can't help  curse or having strong emotions but he is not blaming anyone. He is just expressing himself. (in a negative way).

Busting big is kinda of depressing.u will feel annoyed to everything and other players.its depends on the player if they want self mute or just log out.if you think yourself, you can stop from going back in the site and still feel not ok after busted,better self mute before u say something not nice to others.

On 12/01/2020 at 21:38, Chikou1306 said:

i noticed that many players become more agressive and say many bad things after getting busted ! they start to blame everything and try to put their anger on other players ! so if they feel the disappointment they better use the self mute comment and take a short break , and they can come any time they feel better ! ( i am talking about myself also )

what do you guys think ? do we have to use the self mute command after the big loss ? 

It is you who played though i don't know why they have to take  that action into another users. Sadly such a bad mood when we are busted but be responsible when u played the game heheh :D

On 28/01/2020 at 03:41, katsuragi said:

And whos a considerable person that you could call a good gambler because almost all of us in some point turn into rage bets and end up busting more than we could afford someones learns of it but some others dont and keep busting and wasting, but learning of it doesnt make you better because it all ends at luck and random of the seed so even if youre a experienced gambler or a good one you still could en busting and cursing at the chat to realese the pressure of emotions; the best you can do is leave the computer aside and chill, i dont think you need to !bonzai yourself if you can just control your impulses as you said is your own fault no one else needs to be knowing alll your busts (i do post them on the chat regurlary but i dont stay spamming my feelings about that)

I was like that, when I lost and really in a time where my anger could not be controlled and controlled, I would leave my computer, go as far away as possible. I have never cursed or blamed others in the chat room when my anger mounted and I could not control it.
Why am I angry? why do I curse and blame others in the chat room? I realized that if I played gambling and lost, that would be my risk.

I would just rather log out and go out somewhere to get fresh air if I will be at that position who will lose a lot instead of ranting on chat. It will eventually backlash against the ranter anyway because the moderator would surely mute him too anyway.