Chikou1306

better self mute after getting busted !

i noticed that many players become more agressive and say many bad things after getting busted ! they start to blame everything and try to put their anger on other players ! so if they feel the disappointment they better use the self mute comment and take a short break , and they can come any time they feel better ! ( i am talking about myself also )

what do you guys think ? do we have to use the self mute command after the big loss ? 

You can just log out. I know the feeling when you lose big but I don't think self muting is necessary. Just Log out and calm yourself. Drink an ice cold soda or eat. Chat with the people around you, you might forget that your angry or you lose.  

7 minutes ago, policewale said:

You can just log out. I know the feeling when you lose big but I don't think self muting is necessary. Just Log out and calm yourself. Drink an ice cold soda or eat. Chat with the people around you, you might forget that your angry or you lose.  

well ! i cant login when i am angry ! i still want to type so ,bonzo is the only thing that can stop me !

5 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Lol you could easily ask the mods to mute you for some hours just to cool down, self mute isn't the way out of frustration

i asked them many times ! they cant mute someone for no reason ! thats why i use the bonzo command a lot ! to make sure i wont say something stupid !

fortunately I never blame anyone when I lose, I always blame myself for my greed, I'm angry, but angry at myself for making mistakes, but if there is user who actually blame others and get angry in the chatroom when he loses, then it is better he mutes himself

On 12/01/2020 at 22:24, Chikou1306 said:

well ! i cant login when i am angry ! i still want to type so ,bonzo is the only thing that can stop me !

If you cant do that then just PM yourself. Tell yourself every thing, why are you so greedy, what do did wrong. Or you can just look in the mirror and punch yourself

It's a better choice mate. Doing that will let you cool down and avoid being muted for a long hours and even worst being permed. It's normal for a gambler to be pissed when you are being busted. Only few gamblers can handle temper after a bust. Most of us always complaint and put their temper on chat. Complaining, nagging and chatting no sense words that sometimes will lead to worst. Self muting is a best choice of avoiding worst penalties. So that after you are already cool down you can go back. 

Lol you right and that's would be interesting. I think it's a good option. I also show my anger at chat when I bust much unexpectedly. That's the nature of us. Most of the gambler become angry after losing unexpectedly. Self mute would be like self control. 

On 13/01/2020 at 17:13, policewale said:

If you cant do that then just PM yourself. Tell yourself every thing, why are you so greedy, what do did wrong. Or you can just look in the mirror and punch yourself

a good idea ! but i dont really think it will work ! we cant blame ourselves, its in our nature, we blame everything and everyone, but we cant blame ourselves... if they made a bot that can respond to your messages, so it will help a lot with stress.

On 12/01/2020 at 08:24, Chikou1306 said:

i asked them many times ! they cant mute someone for no reason ! thats why i use the bonzo command a lot ! to make sure i wont say something stupid !

jajajajajaja fuck me.... lol i mute me trying that bonzo jajajajaja i thought it will show a pop up or something ajajaja well ill wait an hour lol

On 13/01/2020 at 10:13, policewale said:

i love ur both ideas in fact if u eat u turn urself in a peacefull person is very dificult to be mad or angry while eating.. thats what i do to calm my GF.... but to spam my pm feels a better way to chill out the rage... i made a topic of the rage bets that makes us turn into a person that should be muted lol

9 minutes ago, katsuragi said:

jajajajajaja fuck me.... lol i mute me trying that bonzo jajajajaja i thought it will show a pop up or something ajajaja well ill wait an hour lol

if you asked here or in chat what is bonzo we will tell you what are the consequences of using it, plus i said the ( self mute command ) so i thought everything is clear ! any way , its only one hour mute :D you can come back after that lol

54 minutes ago, katsuragi said:

lol i mute me trying that bonzo

Hahahaha where same mate on first time I see people using !bonzo and after that I ask many people how he muted and my question is
" Guys how he muted using that !bonzo " damn I got self muted too. that was an unintentional chat I made and I muted.

2 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

Hahahaha where same mate on first time I see people using !bonzo and after that I ask many people how he muted and my question is
" Guys how he muted using that !bonzo " damn I got self muted too. that was an unintentional chat I made and I muted.

The first time I use bonzo was when I check the forum and saw a question about bonzo. So I tried it and boom IM muted.

---------------------

I think self mute is not necessary. Yeah. sure, sometimes I rant on chat but still I control what I say. I think its immature to blame others.

Lol, i just know the feeling i tell you how much I busted yesterday. First busted with three crypto coins at one site, recover it and busted it all. Second i recover at another site nd busted again. See how much that is depressing like you dont want to gamble anymore but I just slept, give space to myself a little while, divert myself to something then moved on. Haha

No there shouldn't be such option unless Primedice Staff / Moderators things of it and has to have it.

The thing is most of those busted Gamblers are the ones who have no self control and no understanding of how to gamble properly.

Thus raging on the chat is a simple way for them to trying on getting tips from other users as feeling sorry for them.

1 hour ago, maximvoloinin said:

This is the worst thing when people who do not know how to play and begin to say bad things and engage in aggression.

many players let the anger controls them ! i am one of them ! i got busted a lot ! i get mad everytime i lose big and i start to say random things in chat ! lately i use the bonzo commend just to avoid being agressive to others !

I have never blamed others when I lost and more often blamed myself for playing so risky that defeat was a thing that needed to be dealt with and also myself always made defeat as a lesson so that I did not repeat it because there was a conflict.