nolep

What is your biggest profit for a day at Primedice?

hello my friends want to ask what is your biggest advantage in primedice for one day?

because my profit in primedice for one day is still quite a bit not so big but it is enough to add to my income. and also sometimes loss and must cover losses the next day.

how about you guys
if you don't want to tell the benefit in detail, just tell the numbers

That is all and thank you

My daily profit I think is 3 usd to 6 usd, I never tried for more. Its either I withdraw or I keep it in vault. It is not that big like yours but I am saving it to my local wallet. So far I have accumulated 1eth and I'm so happy ^^V. 

I once got a profit of 0.04 btc per day, and I had for 3 consecutive days playing up to 0.5 btc, after that it dropped to 0.3 btc. it's hard to win consistently, and now I rarely win big, the last time I lost 0.1 btc in primedice

It all depends on my strategies types.

If i go for slow steady bets usually around $5 as also dependent at Bitcoin's price as i dont gamble alot with other coins.

Sometimes big ones like $30 or $50. But all depends if i have to martingale all in or use manual bigger strategies or hiting higher payouts.

Tbh i'm not sure as I've been gambling on crypto sites since 2014 or so. But if you're talking about in the recent years, it probably has to be around 1.2BTC in a single session. Either that or the time I made 49ETH on Stake in a single session, which was done about a year ago. Lately, the largest amount I've made was prob about 2 weeks ago when I made around 30,000XRP at Stake, or around 0.8BTC. This was in about 2 days.

3 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Tbh i'm not sure as I've been gambling on crypto sites since 2014 or so. But if you're talking about in the recent years, it probably has to be around 1.2BTC in a single session. Either that or the time I made 49ETH on Stake in a single session, which was done about a year ago. Lately, the largest amount I've made was prob about 2 weeks ago when I made around 30,000XRP at Stake, or around 0.8BTC. This was in about 2 days.

Hello Source,

Well first let me congratulate you with those winnings, big risk big rewards. Although I may need to remind you we are in PD forum, and winnings from Stake may not be really okay here. I might be wrong though.

On 12/01/2020 at 11:55, nolep said:

hello my friends want to ask what is your biggest advantage in primedice for one day?

because my profit in primedice for one day is still quite a bit not so big but it is enough to add to my income. and also sometimes loss and must cover losses the next day.

how about you guys
if you don't want to tell the benefit in detail, just tell the numbers

That is all and thank you

im never get big profit here, only 0.2 ETH and no more because im always playing with small basebet and hunting small payout :D i hope i will get big profit in this year 

Haven't made any good profit at pd much. But I managed to reach $300+ profit with bch long ago. That was my biggest in a single day at pd. Though I have busted it back in next few days. So overall nothing matters. Made $50 profit a lot of times. But sadly always ended with bust. That's the game of nature. The big win become the big loss too. 

13 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I once got a profit of 0.04 btc per day, and I had for 3 consecutive days playing up to 0.5 btc, after that it dropped to 0.3 btc. it's hard to win consistently, and now I rarely win big, the last time I lost 0.1 btc in primedice

a very large number of friends, I myself have never gotten such a large profit because I am only a small player. You are a brave player so you managed to get that advantage, hopefully I can be like you and you can continue to get many benefits.

My biggest profit on primedice just in one day is not to much like on stake i think 0.007 bitcoin my biggest profit in one day
but on stake my biggest profit in one is 6000 xrp and that is I hit 1000x thrice just in one day.

for a day ? 🤔 i cant really remember ! maybe 2 btc or so !!! but it was not a profit because i busted it in few minutes ! i made 2 btc from 2k satoshi faucet , but i busted everything ! and that was the main reason that made me bust more than 10 btc all over these years... so yeah, i think that was the biggest profit in one day, it was the only lucky day in PD :D 

33 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

for a day ? 🤔 i cant really remember ! maybe 2 btc or so !!! but it was not a profit because i busted it in few minutes ! i made 2 btc from 2k satoshi faucet , but i busted everything ! and that was the main reason that made me bust more than 10 btc all over these years... so yeah, i think that was the biggest profit in one day, it was the only lucky day in PD :D 

Damn that was huge mate you didn't withdraw 2 bitcion? I really don't know how you made 2k satoshi to 2 BTC that's very insane luck 
I hope I can experience that too. If I experience that for sure I withdraw 1 bitcoin and I left 1 bitcoin to make profit again.

45 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i made 2 btc from 2k satoshi faucet ,

wow thats a huge profit. why didn't you run away with that?  
I commend you for making 2 btc out of cents. I bet you played hours for that. 

Hmn for a day? Just 6k doges and 20 xrps haha. Just a few here at PD. But I have more than profits a day at stake. Moreover, I envy those player who made such huge profits a day and did not bust at the end.

I am still new to primedice and I have been learned about it slowly, I wanted to start small because I do not know what will the outcome be, but during the first day, in less than one day that I have tripled my initial deposit, around 0.0003.

my biggest profit in primedice in one day only reached the minimum withdrawal limit. and that doesn't happen day after day. even I can only withdraw in 2 weeks only 1 time. defeat is still difficult to overcome. maybe I still need to learn about some strategies to recover my lost balance

I don't win that much a lot per day because I keep my session short and unambitious,  but my largest, one-hit wonder win was 0.0099 BTC with the max payout with 100 basebet sats. I never replicated that yet though.

19 hours ago, BidaManEris said:

I don't win that much a lot per day because I keep my session short and unambitious,  but my largest, one-hit wonder win was 0.0099 BTC with the max payout with 100 basebet sats. I never replicated that yet though.

your victory is far better than mine. 0.0099 btc can be said to be better than 0.002 btc. I'm sure if you have more time to bet on primedice, you can win more than that