nolep

Better to play manually or auto?

I prefer manual betting even when hunting for particular numbers, like 12.91 today. 

Made 1,300 so far to no avail. :)

But I know I need to do much more than that to finally catch it. And so I will. Nothing much to do during the quarantine anyway. Why not to play dice, and have fun with manual rolling?  :)

8 hours ago, Betwrong said:

I prefer manual betting even when hunting for particular numbers, like 12.91 today. 

But I know I need to do much more than that to finally catch it. And so I will. Nothing much to do during the quarantine anyway. Why not to play dice, and have fun with manual rolling?  :)

Why not just sitting back and staring at it? That'd be way more fun.xD I used to manual that much aswell anyways but the rolling speed increases a bit on automatic.

Edited by FotisNt

18 hours ago, Betwrong said:

why don't you use bots and scripts to find the number, so you only need to prepare a balance and the bet will stop when you get the 12.91 number.
I hope you get it

6 hours ago, nolep said:

why don't you use bots and scripts to find the number, so you only need to prepare a balance and the bet will stop when you get the 12.91 number.
I hope you get it

Yeah, I know about bots, but thanks for trying to help, anyway. 

I just enjoy manual betting, that's all. I relax more with this kind of betting.

14 hours ago, Betwrong said:

Yeah, I know about bots, but thanks for trying to help, anyway. 

I just enjoy manual betting, that's all. I relax more with this kind of betting.

Playing manual is very good because we are more able to control the game that we do, but playing manually to find numbers like that is very tiring and if it does not work it will be very wasteful of playing time.

On 10/04/2020 at 06:01, nolep said:

Playing manual is very good because we are more able to control the game that we do, but playing manually to find numbers like that is very tiring and if it does not work it will be very wasteful of playing time.

It's not wasteful for me because I enjoy the hunt regardless of the outcome. Of course I'd enjoy it even more if I'd finally hit it, but no bot can guarantee it. You can lose lots of your funds when using a bot, and still end up empty-handed.

6 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

It's not wasteful for me because I enjoy the hunt regardless of the outcome. Of course I'd enjoy it even more if I'd finally hit it, but no bot can guarantee it. You can lose lots of your funds when using a bot, and still end up empty-handed.

Using bots is indeed very risky when the script used doesn't work well, for some people including me playing the manual is fun because the game is indeed us who are in control, did you manage to get the number you were looking for ?

4 minutes ago, nolep said:

Using bots is indeed very risky when the script used doesn't work well, for some people including me playing the manual is fun because the game is indeed us who are in control, did you manage to get the number you were looking for ?

The numb er is 12.91 for the "Around the Globe: Switzerland " challenge. 

No. No success yet.

6 hours ago, Betwrong said:

The numb er is 12.91 for the "Around the Globe: Switzerland " challenge. 

No. No success yet.

I hope you get it soon, never give up to do what you think is the best when playing passion you can certainly succeed.

I only play manual when I need to constantly change my numbers, other than that I use autoo bets for all my strats lol so much faster. I kinda wish there's a way for PD to go even faster lmao

51 minutes ago, Jolin123 said:

I only play manual when I need to constantly change my numbers, other than that I use autoo bets for all my strats lol so much faster. I kinda wish there's a way for PD to go even faster lmao

Users playing manuals usually target x2-x10 wins, right ?

While I use auto bet, and my winning target is x99 - x990 . I prefer auto bet because my target is small bet and win big

5 hours ago, Paidis said:

Users playing manuals usually target x2-x10 wins, right ?

While I use auto bet, and my winning target is x99 - x990 . I prefer auto bet because my target is small bet and win big

absolutely true that most players who play the manual are looking for payouts 2x-10x because it's still very possible to hit but payouts are 100x and 1000x it will be very long when playing manually and very boring so playing auto by preparing to stop is very good. don't forget to change the seed so you can hit, that's what I do sometimes.

It will be better to play manually i think because you can double your bet when you feeling tell you this is the right time the dice will going to the right place.. i know this is sound like crazy but as gambler i guess you all do it with your feeling.

On 07/04/2020 at 17:18, nolep said:

I have read the story in that post, playing manually is more able to control the game and I know you are very great when playing because it can increase the small balance to be large but unfortunately you make it lose😆

just kidding

LoL xD yes your right bro realtalk, But it hurts. :D but sometimes playing manual make you greed :) and that is the reason why many players bust fast. You know what i mean. I see so many pro player in high roller doing that, some times we win, but when we loss so much or having a red streak we control our base bet too and hoping that its the chance to recover or have profit, ending loss it all. xD sad but true, so maybe i love auto than manual. :D depends on our strategy. 😇

1 hour ago, Blackcoffee said:

It will be better to play manually i think because you can double your bet when you feeling tell you this is the right time the dice will going to the right place.. i know this is sound like crazy but as gambler i guess you all do it with your feeling.

Yes, your right mate. Im using my feelings too when im picking sides or start rolling. But sometimes we dont understand even its our feeling, thats why ending we all can say is... i knew it xD thats make us regret our decision and feel bad. But we dont have a choice to just move on, and try again our luck. :) For me playing manual is not that good, yes we control our base bet when lossing or winning and picking again the sides we want, but like what i said, because of that we making decisions off of our limit and be out of control or will be greedy. :D 

at first I only bet on the autobet pattern. because by doing so, I can determine the amount of onloss and the number of bets I will roll. but .. lately I have suffered continued defeat, so I tried to bet with a manual pattern, and I managed to recover my lost balance.
playing autobet or manual, all depends on one's belief. both are good if the calculation is done as accurately as possible

19 hours ago, donreyadano said:

LoL xD yes your right bro realtalk, But it hurts. :D but sometimes playing manual make you greed :) and that is the reason why many players bust fast. You know what i mean. I see so many pro player in high roller doing that, some times we win, but when we loss so much or having a red streak we control our base bet too and hoping that its the chance to recover or have profit, ending loss it all. xD sad but true, so maybe i love auto than manual. :D depends on our strategy. 😇

all right :D it depends on the stratgey and payout being played, when playing on payout, for example 2x, 3x and 4x it is still very possible to play manually, but when it comes to payout 100x it's already very difficult and will be very boring to play manually, it's better to play auto.

On 16/04/2020 at 14:29, nolep said:

all right :D it depends on the stratgey and payout being played, when playing on payout, for example 2x, 3x and 4x it is still very possible to play manually, but when it comes to payout 100x it's already very difficult and will be very boring to play manually, it's better to play auto.

hahaha ... it should be like that. after all I have never found any gamblers who bet on payouts 100x or more by playing manuals. bet on the 100x payout it will find the red line along 300 more rolls and if lucky, can immediately find the green line afterwards Will we click our mouse 300x more in a few hours? I think it's just a waste of time

On 4/28/2020 at 6:57 AM, @zulfandina said:

hahaha ... it should be like that. after all I have never found any gamblers who bet on payouts 100x or more by playing manuals. bet on the 100x payout it will find the red line along 300 more rolls and if lucky, can immediately find the green line afterwards Will we click our mouse 300x more in a few hours? I think it's just a waste of time

this is not about wasting time, but you will definitely be emotional and greed will come when you press roll. I had expected that many people would be greedy when playing the manual and not being able to hit.