nolep

Better to play manually or auto?

Hello guys, I want you to discuss.
in your opinion playing the manual is better than auto or vice versa and also your reasons.

I myself choose to play manually because it can better control the game that we do but I also sometimes play auto with a roll so I set 100 roll autu then stop and when it hasn't hit it will continue on with the existing 100 roll rule.

How about you ?
give your opinions and reasons.

8 minutes ago, policewale said:

I prefer auto most of the time.  I am too lazy and coward to play manual. I just modify my setup.  

have you ever played auto like I did,
so set 100 roll to play automatically then when the bet stops I set it back and the game continues automatically.
the manual itself is very boring indeed

i always like to go manual ! i can control every single bet when i play manual ! and it also helps me trying many different strategies, and change the game, bet amounts and the payouts in need ! you cant do such a thing while playing auto though !

I have always been using auto for specific martingale low steady strategies.

Using manual only when i need to recover from some loss or i just need to wager specific amount quickly.

Or for instance some specific giveaway objective.

It all goes down to your self control on which target you are aiming for (quick bets -> strategy without being on the control or manual with self control).

there are several multipliers that I use with manual play and I also play auto if playing on big multipliers. so in my opinion there is no best bet between playing manual or auto, it all depends on the multiplier used

I mostly plays manual game. After making a depo I try to get a quick run. Profit or bust no matter. Auto bet games take a lot of time to make decent profit. But in manual game I change my game method so often then I can manage to get good result. But I run auto only for hunt. Cause hunting with manual game is funny. 

13 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

there are several multipliers that I use with manual play and I also play auto if playing on big multipliers. so in my opinion there is no best bet between playing manual or auto, it all depends on the multiplier used

agree, because the payout is very influential in the game. so when looking for profit in payout that seems like an example 8x 10x it still has enough possibility to be hit manually but if 1000x it's very difficult to do and will be boring if it's manual.

I often play auto at payout 3x up to 5x  and set a small stop on profit. Once hit I change side and also change basebet.

The idea of sitting back and watching automated betting do its job is entertaining. But I also like to be in control of what's going on, so I do 99% of my betting manually. With that said, I don't think there is any harm with experimenting with automated betting by setting safe stop losses.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:50 AM, a1231a said:

The idea of sitting back and watching automated betting do its job is entertaining. But I also like to be in control of what's going on, so I do 99% of my betting manually. With that said, I don't think there is any harm with experimenting with automated betting by setting safe stop losses.

for some people including me playing the manual is very fun because it can control the game we do and also by playing the manual we can continue to relax and can immediately stop if we have a much reduced balance. automatic play is good but I can only watch and regret if I lose.

Here in Primedice I prefer to play auto because I feel bored when I play dice but on stake I always play manual game 
on every different games because I feel safe when I play manual specially on mines.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:25 AM, Jelanstream said:

Here in Primedice I prefer to play auto because I feel bored when I play dice but on stake I always play manual game 
on every different games because I feel safe when I play manual specially on mines.

playing dice is indeed very boring so automatic play is very helpful to be able to play and benefit, I myself rarely play in mines because it makes me emotional and I can lose money because my emotions are not controlled to be hit in the game.

If you actually enjoy the time spent gambling, I would do manual, it makes it more user involved than setting what is basically autopilot and doing whatever you want to do in the meantime. To me that’s not really much gambling nor would it be fun. Unless you are on some sort of roll hunt and need the quantity of bets to be higher, I always stick with manual. Results will be the same, no matter what, but participation seems like that’s what you would want to do if you are gambling, right?

For me, who's not really good at high math mental calculations, i prefer autobetting, even if im just gotta bet manually i go to autobet and just put 1-2 or 3 no. of bets , cause there, you can put increase on win or lose so theres no problem to gain back my loss if i win. So that's what i think better.

9 hours ago, blastusenpai said:

For me, who's not really good at high math mental calculations, i prefer autobetting, even if im just gotta bet manually i go to autobet and just put 1-2 or 3 no. of bets , cause there, you can put increase on win or lose so theres no problem to gain back my loss if i win. So that's what i think better.

Yeah to each their own. It definitely is more convenient to set the settings just the way you want it, hit roll, and see what luck you’ll come up with. Just feels like at that point I’ve kind of set it on autopilot and I’m not very much in control. In the grand scheme of things though, I guess it doesn’t much matter since a win is a win and a loss a loss.

I think this depends on your bankroll and on your strategy. Some people just like to play the game super fast and either they make a quick profit or they bust their balance in a very short time. Other people enjoy playing slowly and for a long period of time, placing every bet manually. I'm also playing manually because I don't see the point of playing on auto, there is no satisfaction in that and you don't get to enjoy the game that much 

On 3/18/2020 at 4:25 PM, VrOdaN said:

Auto if you want slow profit but sure. Manual for big profit with risk. My opinion. Change my mind buddies!

playing manually doesn't always get a lot of benefits because it depends on the balance you have and whether you can control the game you do, if you are greedy playing manually and auto can still make you lose.

I think auto is much better than manual.  Because it makes our job easier. It's less work.  That helps our work a lot. That is why everyone will accept Auto KEY as the first choice from the manual. Thanks everyone.

On 12/01/2020 at 11:29, nolep said:
On 12/01/2020 at 11:29, nolep said:

Hello guys, I want you to discuss.
in your opinion playing the manual is better than auto or vice versa and also your reasons.

I myself choose to play manually because it can better control the game that we do but I also sometimes play auto with a roll so I set 100 roll autu then stop and when it hasn't hit it will continue on with the existing 100 roll rule.

How about you ?
give your opinions and reasons.

For me vice versa, when im rolling and to much loss in auto and cant hunt the number i play manual, it helps me recover and sometime have a profit too. :) That was my first stragety in my first time here in gambling, and i think thas was the great stragety i have :D if you read my topic Remembering our First day in Gambling<3 . Just continue and you will have more profit tooo :) good luck and godbless..

I usually use the dicebot because it allows me to create and try out various strategies and leave it running patiently in the background, manual betting is ok sometimes but most of the times it gets too hifey and i end up busting and raging lol. Also i mostly play for profit not just for fun so using the dicebot often helps. :)

It doesnt matter at all for me, you still get the same results at any settings, I guess manual for tha short runs and auto for the long ones.lol

Edited by FotisNt

2 hours ago, donreyadano said:

For me vice versa, when im rolling and to much loss in auto and cant hunt the number i play manual, it helps me recover and sometime have a profit too. :) That was my first stragety in my first time here in gambling, and i think thas was the great stragety i have :D if you read my topic Remembering our First day in Gambling<3 . Just continue and you will have more profit tooo :) good luck and godbless..

I have read the story in that post, playing manually is more able to control the game and I know you are very great when playing because it can increase the small balance to be large but unfortunately you make it lose😆

just kidding