Jelanstream

Play just for fun

recently I became too lazy to play and it it because I lost :( it feels so devastating. I am trying to forget about it. I wish I can recover soon and start my daily goals again.

47 minutes ago, policewale said:

recently I became too lazy to play and it it because I lost :( it feels so devastating. I am trying to forget about it. I wish I can recover soon and start my daily goals again.

Yea me too mate I think that's the reason every time when I'm playing and I feel I'm lazy I've just play and play without see the balance 
and sometime's just go all in and bust. I hope you can recover mate I hope I can too.

On 06/02/2020 at 01:25, Jelanstream said:

Where same mate even when I lose or win I enjoying the game but every time I play I always had a huge profit like $1000 or more 
that's why every time my game was end of bust. But still happy I've never affected on my loses.

Good for you mate you've already learn to manage your emotion in terms of gambling. That is good since it's hard to control our emotion in gambling especially when we incur losses. Emotion is one of the big factor on the possible outcome of our game.

Yeah I know is its just for fun. But its more fun if you win too. :) But I am happy when I play, I am not taking it seriously beacause its just a game. 

17 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I already try to set target or goal every day mate but my hobby can't stop it even I already reach my goal on that day I didn't stop playing
until I bust it all.

You have to make a commitment. if the target achieved is also violated, it means that there is no commitment. Only limited to targets and goals. Because to make targets and goals achieved requires commitment. Very easy actually for people who enjoy the game to make these commitments

You have a good initiative by making challenges, but I am less interested in things like this. I'm just looking for victory with my own money without help from others. win also from the results of my own sweat in the bets I make