Jelanstream

Stake race Vs Primedice race

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
There's a lot of people participating on here on Primedice and also on stake but which site is worth it to participate race?
For me stake is worth it than primedice race because you can win on stake race even if you wager at least 0.3 BTC you can win also the mega race on stake is 
very worth it if you can join at least top 50 and you get $25 free. On primedice it's not really worth it to participate race cause there's a lot of people 
who wager huge amount and it takes to much time.
How about you guys where is the worth it to participate race here on Primedice or Stake?

i dont really think we can compare between the two sites ! primedice is a dice site , stake has more than game and sports book ! the races are differen , in PD you can wager only by playing dice, while in stake you can wager by many ways ! the amounts are the same except the mega race ! the only difference is the duration which is short in stake and thats why you can win by wagering a little amount ! but still we dont have to compare between the two sites because they are totally different ! we can only compare between them when it comes to dice :) 

IMO, its not good to focus more on the race than the actual game. Doing so only leads to losing more than you gained from the ordeal. The most strategic thing to do would be to wait until the race and then wager what you normally would have so that you get an added bonus at the end of it (hopefully). This obviously applies to Stake more than PD since PD races are 24 hour "endurance" races. 

Again, not a good idea to focus on the race prizes more than the actual game itself. In most cases, there will be whales that don't even realize theres a race going on and will blow you out of the water. And since you can't really prepare for such things, its difficult/impossible to accurately gauge where you'll place. Meaning you are trying to make profit blindly which is never a good thing.

I don't play to wager nor race. I want profit. If you compare both races, I think its easier to race in stake than primedice since stake has lots of games which allows you to run multiple games and multiple tabs as well. Wait, ahaha you can do it in Primedice.

I don't really have much to say since i haven't participated in race. In my opinion, wagering in sake is easy because there are lots of games to choose from but the negative thing about it is stake lags. The animations makes your pc lag. Primedice on the other hand only has the dice which is computer friendly. 

11 hours ago, nolep said:

I myself have never played just to race, because the purpose of playing for profit. however, I often see races in primedice because it has a large total wagered number that exceeds the stake.

i also think its the right thing to do , when you play to make profit ! you automatically will wager ! and when you wager then you will get a good position at the race ! some players play the lowest payout possible try to wager for the race ! and with the sam amount some other players play risky payout and they can get better positions ! so play to profit you get a better chance to win the race :) 

On 10/01/2020 at 21:54, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
There's a lot of people participating on here on Primedice and also on stake but which site is worth it to participate race?
For me stake is worth it than primedice race because you can win on stake race even if you wager at least 0.3 BTC you can win also the mega race on stake is 
very worth it if you can join at least top 50 and you get $25 free. On primedice it's not really worth it to participate race cause there's a lot of people 
who wager huge amount and it takes to much time.
How about you guys where is the worth it to participate race here on Primedice or Stake?

You're wtong, there are lots of high roller on stake than we have on primedice, you can only benefit of stake race during mega race, every other race is a no trial for average players,but on primedice you can still win top 10 with 2btc wager something you can't get kn stake. And lastly race occurs frequently on primedice more than it does on stake

I often participate in a race in stake rather than a race in primedice, because the time is short, here is too long, it is impossible for me for 24 hours to just do a wager, there are times when we want to play for profit by using a big multiplier with a small bet

On 1/12/2020 at 8:47 PM, Chikou1306 said:

i also think its the right thing to do , when you play to make profit ! you automatically will wager ! and when you wager then you will get a good position at the race ! some players play the lowest payout possible try to wager for the race ! and with the sam amount some other players play risky payout and they can get better positions ! so play to profit you get a better chance to win the race :) 

it is true that focusing on playing just to make a profit is pretty good because without you knowing you've done wagered and can get into the race position but the focus of the race is not certain to get benefits because if I pay attention to most people who follow the race have a lot of losses.

On 12/01/2020 at 10:15, nolep said:

I myself have never played just to race, because the purpose of playing for profit. however, I often see races in primedice because it has a large total wagered number that exceeds the stake.

For me race is very worth it like on saturday my 0.0013 BTC has wager 0.4+ BTC and I have a 40k sats profit and also I have a 79k sats 
Prize and 180k sats Rakeback also the Prize of top 50 player $25 I got it.
Small amount can wager huge if you know how to do it. Also luck can bring you to your success on wagering

in my personal view between the race in primedice and in stake, it only lies in the number of games that might be an option to play,
like at stake, we can choose a game to play in the race according to our beliefs that might provide the fastest and largest number of wagered, while in primedice, we only have one game, the dice game, and no other choice, however, in primedice, those who participate in racing events have enormous bets, when compared to stake, I think competition is tighter in primedice than in stake.
however, everything returns to the gambler, all depends on faith, and I myself prefer to take part in the primedice race rather than the stake, because aside from the number of bets being compared, I am indeed addicted to this dice game than any other game.