Jelanstream

Have you lie to your parents or Partners in life because of Gambling?

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
This is a real story guys I borrow to my parents 5000 php ($100) and my reason is " I need to pay my apartment because it's already deadline "
But the real guys I just deposit it on Gambling site and Play it the worst thing happen is I lose it all.
How about you guys have you already lie to parents or partners in life because of gambling?

mmm yeah i told them i invest my money.... but im gambling but i dont ask loans at least my addiction isnt in that point yet, hoppe u recover bro

2 hours ago, katsuragi said:

mmm yeah i told them i invest my money.... but im gambling but i dont ask loans at least my addiction isnt in that point yet, hoppe u recover bro

That thing is just only once happen to me that when I'm addicted to gambling but now a days I can control my self also I have a good
Job and 5% of my salary are I'm playing into gambling site here at primedice and Stake.

i did not lie about it actually, i just didnt tell them about it ! for me ,,, gambling is a bad attitude and i can not show people that bad side of me, especially my closer ones .. i dont want any of them to try it, i have been in bad situations before, i lost almost everything because of gambling, and i dont any of my family or friends to have the same experience.

3 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i did not lie about it actually, i just didnt tell them about it ! for me ,,, gambling is a bad attitude and i can not show people that bad side of me, especially my closer ones .. i dont want any of them to try it, i have been in bad situations before, i lost almost everything because of gambling, and i dont any of my family or friends to have the same experience.

Your my hero, i get my brother and like 2 friends into PD lol, when i get some nice hits some times i send them some tips to continue their addiction :/

2 minutes ago, katsuragi said:

Your my hero, i get my brother and like 2 friends into PD lol, when i get some nice hits some times i send them some tips to continue their addiction :/

hahaha your a good brother you tip people that you refer to play here on primedice we don't know if they become rich because of gambling 
but gambling is the worst hobby ever if you will become addict on it. Its hard to quit it's like a drug.
But now I can control my self on gambling.

Just now, Jelanstream said:

hahaha your a good brother you tip people that you refer to play here on primedice we don't know if they become rich because of gambling 
but gambling is the worst hobby ever if you will become addict on it. Its hard to quit it's like a drug.
But now I can control my self on gambling.

well he regurlary dont play but im pretty much an addict for the moment... thats why im not depositing for the moment until i get rid of this feeling and can make safely and controlled deposites... i mean in a rage red streak i could just depo more and more until i waste all my cash so...

If you do this, its probably a good idea to either slow down or stop gambling. Pretty much the telltale signs of addiction, and regardless of whether its an addiction to gambling or drugs the road is usually quite lonely and desolate. Stop while you still can, as things only get worse from there. And as usual, only play with what you can afford to lose. I know this is said a lot, but many don't seem to take it to heart.

Damn, I never lied but took the money quietly. so I really want to continue the game after losing big enough, so I see there is enough money to play and take it to play. but unfortunately I lost and the money was lost, my family was looking for it and I was silent feeling guilty.
that once and I will not repeat.

I never ask them for money. Also, they do not now that I am gambling all they know is im doing my work online but if by chance they ask I will tell them. Im very open to my family. I think my addiction to gambling is still manageable. Maybe i'll start lying if its beyond controllable. 

I told them the truth about 7 months ago and they were not happy. They would not talk to me for about at least 6 months. They recently got back in contact with me because of the excuse of Christmas time. It's madness because Christmas is none other than an excuse to get back in contact. At least I've made amends and promised to cut down on the gambling I've done in 2019.

12 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

I told them the truth about 7 months ago and they were not happy. They would not talk to me for about at least 6 months. They recently got back in contact with me because of the excuse of Christmas time. It's madness because Christmas is none other than an excuse to get back in contact. At least I've made amends and promised to cut down on the gambling I've done in 2019.

You could lose your family if you keep gambling because by saying gambling alone makes them stay away from you, reduce gambling hours and make your relationship good again. and if you are still gambling try not to tell them because it can damage the relationship.

On 10/01/2020 at 22:14, katsuragi said:

i dont really think its a good thing to do ! well gambling is a bad attitude ! its an issue actually, you should help your friends and your loved ones to stop it instead of supporting them to keep playing ! 

5 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i dont really think its a good thing to do ! well gambling is a bad attitude ! its an issue actually, you should help your friends and your loved ones to stop it instead of supporting them to keep playing ! 

This is true, a problem that is quite dangerous because if his brother has been addicted to playing, of course it will make him constantly trying to get a lot of funds to play, I myself will not do what he did because it was quite risky.

On 13/01/2020 at 09:10, sheenaz.bay said:

I did it before, I borrowed my parents 500 $ for various reasons, and I deposited the money here and I could make it 0.5 btc, but I didn't withdraw it, I kept playing and hoped to be 1 btc, but eventually I lost all

0.5 is quiet enough profit for $500 bankroll but all we have a big dream that we can win huge amount like 1 bitcoin that's why we end on busting 
sometimes I realize that If I win $10 a day is enough for all your needs everyday.