policewale

I won XRP worth a month of my paycheck

This is the story when I won XRP worth a month of my paycheck.

It was a cold night but I feel so light and good. So, I deposit 20 xrp and told myself I will just play to entertain myself.
Time passes by I realized that my 20 XRP for entertainment turns to be 100 XRP. Cool! I withdraw half of it and played again.

"Alright dice time for some revenge". My 50 XRP became 200 then 500 to 1000 to 1300. Of course, I am self-proclaimed coward so I withdraw everything.

The experience was a mixture of fear and excitement. My hands are trembling on  each roll. I even heard my own heart beating. Every bet is scary and I am sweating.

I know 1300 XRP is not that big but hell yeah it changed my game style. It changed my way of thinking. I became hungry. I feel like I will never be contented on small profit.
Before I was too cautious. Small profit satisfies my hunger. Even if that win was big (when exchanged to our country), I regret that day.

Edited by policewale
Changed title

the best part of the story is that you withdrew the whole amount ! many people cant do so, they keep trying to win more and more and you know how it always ends ! withdrawing in profit is much better than withdrawing in loss ! congratulations, and best of luck with what comes next :) 

18 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

the best part of the story is that you withdrew the whole amount ! many people cant do so, they keep trying to win more and more and you know how it always ends ! withdrawing in profit is much better than withdrawing in loss ! congratulations, and best of luck with what comes next :) 

And I call it coward but a smart move, :) I remember bragging it to my brother and he called me coward but I know his envious.

Nice congrats to you mate I already experience like that from small balance to huge on stake when I withdraw my forum rewards
40k sats I Play at Plinko and just a few rolls I hit 620x with 500 sats after that I play on Keno and I hit 500x with 2000 sats.
I made 40k sats to 0.03 BTC and I withdraw it all.

can you share the strategy you used when playing? I was very inspired to get huge profits from players who managed to get a lot of profit. and congratulations on your victory, withdrawing is better than losing and losing your money.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:15 PM, Jelanstream said:

Nice congrats to you mate I already experience like that from small balance to huge on stake when I withdraw my forum rewards
40k sats I Play at Plinko and just a few rolls I hit 620x with 500 sats after that I play on Keno and I hit 500x with 2000 sats.
I made 40k sats to 0.03 BTC and I withdraw it all.

you are lucky to be able to benefit from plinko, I have never managed to drop the ball in 1000x during the game, chances are I have not been lucky so I have not been able to get it, but on another day it is likely I will succeed in doing it.

On 10/1/2020 at 20:22, policewale said:

Đây là câu chuyện khi tôi giành được XRP trị giá một tháng tiền lương của tôi.

Đó là một đêm lạnh nhưng tôi cảm thấy rất nhẹ và tốt. Vì vậy, tôi ký gửi 20 xrp và tự nhủ mình sẽ chỉ chơi để giải trí.
Thời gian trôi qua tôi nhận ra rằng 20 XRP của tôi để giải trí biến thành 100 XRP. Mát mẻ! Tôi rút một nửa số đó và chơi lại.

"Được rồi thời gian súc sắc cho một số báo thù". 50 XRP của tôi trở thành 200 rồi 500 đến 1000 đến 1300. Tất nhiên, tôi tự xưng là kẻ hèn nhát nên tôi rút tất cả mọi thứ.

Trải nghiệm là một hỗn hợp của sợ hãi và phấn khích. Tay tôi run rẩy trên từng cuộn. Tôi thậm chí còn nghe thấy tiếng tim mình đập. Mỗi lần đặt cược đều đáng sợ và tôi toát mồ hôi.

Tôi biết 1300 XRP không lớn như vậy nhưng đúng vậy, nó đã thay đổi phong cách chơi của tôi. Nó thay đổi cách nghĩ của tôi. Tôi trở nên đói. Tôi cảm thấy như tôi sẽ không bao giờ hài lòng với lợi nhuận nhỏ.
Trước đây tôi quá thận trọng. Lợi nhuận nhỏ thỏa mãn cơn đói của tôi. Ngay cả khi chiến thắng đó là lớn ( khi trao đổi với đất nước chúng tôi ), tôi rất tiếc ngày hôm đó.

I used to not withdraw the balance when it was profitable.  And finally I ran out of things.  Really so desperate.  And I calm down, keep sending money in.  This time I established myself that if there were profits, I would withdraw them all.  And I have withdrawn my capital.  Great.

13 hours ago, earnbtc said:

I used to not withdraw the balance when it was profitable.  And finally I ran out of things.  Really so desperate.  And I calm down, keep sending money in.  This time I established myself that if there were profits, I would withdraw them all.  And I have withdrawn my capital.  Great.

That's a good Idea mate when you made a profit or when you double or triple your deposit better to withdraw them all and try on other day
deposit again and make it again double or triple and withdraw again. But if you lose your deposit better to recover next day.
because I experience when I lose and I deposit again I just add my deposit to losses I'm getting greedy when I recover my loses.

I am so proud of you, thats the problem I am facing. When I managed to wd big, I tend to redeposit it until it bust. I am too noob. Really. But that serves my lesson. Anyway, I managed to wd 800 xrp and .01 btc before. Hope i can repeat that.

Yeah sometimes it happens when we win big that it not satisfy us winning small anymore.

So that's can be dangerous for your bankroll if you are not careful.

Anyhow that was amazing you were able to play further and cashed out your winnings, most player's can't do so lol.

On 10/01/2020 at 23:54, Bumshak said:

Congrats, but don't get greedy. It will get you rekkt very fast. Enjoying profits and withdrawing is a good idea, as you did. Good luck with your future rolls :)

Indeed, it's not a winning until you got it out and enjoyed whatever you bought with it.

Although being greedy is human nature, to be able to control it is a very rare ability to gamblers.

Well that is a serious amount of XRP made from as little as 20 XRP. Very rare to come across a decent win like that!

As for me, I deposited 13 ltc and managed to get it to 19.5 ltc and busted it all because I was greedy 2 weeks ago. Truth is that you should withdraw as soon as you profit.

Congrats and my respects, sometimes taking out is more difficult than losing. Last days I was really lucky from faucet money's all the time I made the waggering ammount needed to withdraw. From 2.5k sats i made 700k btc. From 20k eth I made 0.3 eth. From 5k bch, I made 0.2 bch and so on. I had a lot of luck lately and it's amazing when you can actually make money from dust.

On 27/01/2020 at 09:37, iulianbutanu said:

Congrats and my respects, sometimes taking out is more difficult than losing. Last days I was really lucky from faucet money's all the time I made the waggering ammount needed to withdraw. From 2.5k sats i made 700k btc. From 20k eth I made 0.3 eth. From 5k bch, I made 0.2 bch and so on. I had a lot of luck lately and it's amazing when you can actually make money from dust.

Wow really mate 2.5k satoshi you made it 700k satoshi and other crypto you won that you made huge amount from small amount
and you won that all in one day here on primedice mate? I really didn't experience like that very small amount make it huge.
I hope I can make that too and win from small to huge.

nice one police, i have never experience to get higher profit 😪 but yea that is amazing. care to share some details about it? 😜 and congrats on getting 1300 xrp . that's why you were busy for the past few days, i can't see you in our channel. goodluck sis! 😊 more wins for you

On 01/02/2020 at 02:41, Muffin20 said:

nice one police, i have never experience to get higher profit 😪 but yea that is amazing. care to share some details about it? 😜 and congrats on getting 1300 xrp . that's why you were busy for the past few days, i can't see you in our channel. goodluck sis! 😊 more wins for you

I hope you can make high profit too muff I know you always hit 9900x with a small bet amount but I suggest to you that you 
try to hunt 9900x with a high amount like 1000 sats or 500 sats just a few rolls I do it to everyday but until now no luck :D
I hope soon we can make  a huge profit too. Let's GO!

That's a good profit..for me the best part of your story when u played just to entertain yourself and had a profit without realizing it then withdraw..thats a smart move but of course all of us when we experienced winning we will be satisfied and contented on the next profit when in the end we will loss all.

Congratulations, it's always nice when you can make 1300 with a very small amount like 20 XRP , but if you get a good game , then wait for a bad one, soon it will come .

That was such a huge amount you have made your initial betting amount into x6500% and that is so cool, I have not encountered anything like that before. 

Edited by bananas

Hello friend, I really want to know if you have ever done this again, because I have difficulty in getting benefits and are eager to know what can make you get this pure luck or there are tips and tricks that you can tell me to follow

Sometimes, I look back at things and just think that I've been way too greedy. I deposited about a month ago about 200 XRP on Stake and got it up to 2,650 xrp which is enough for about 3 weeks in real life. But that all went sour when I thought reaching 3,000 was plausible. Those moments when you bust and just wish you never played... But actually withdrawing a month worth of money is really awesome especially if you never put it back into gambling.