LadyOfAtlantis

Biggest profit you made on a single bet on PD?

I mostly use low bets so I don't lose too much... biggest profit I made with one bet is maybe 0.2 ETH. How big was your biggest single bet profit? 😄

My biggest profit made is 5000 xrp but on Stake Plinko game here on Primedice my biggest profit is only 300 XRP in a single bet 
by the way mate this topic is already posted by someone. To avoid repeated topic better to use search bar your topic to know if there's already post it.

arroaw.jpg

my biggest profit was made few years ago like 3 years or more maybe. it was hit at 1 point 3 btc. not a big amount at the time, because btc price is only about $200. anyway, it still become my biggest winning ever.

1 minute ago, paijo said:

my biggest profit was made few years ago like 3 years or more maybe. it was hit at 1 point 3 btc. not a big amount at the time, because btc price is only about $200. anyway, it still become my biggest winning ever.

Damn if you hold your 3 BTC mate you will rich now I didn't know about crypto during that time cause I start crypto is late 2017 

1 minute ago, Jelanstream said:

Damn if you hold your 3 BTC mate you will rich now I didn't know about crypto during that time cause I start crypto is late 2017 

yeah,, hahaha im trully regreting  of it. but it was my decision at the time. i might cant survive to live till to this year if i didnt sell it... i was a crypto trader, but 1 year ago i found a new job.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:23 AM, paijo said:

a very large number of benefits once a friend, I really want to be able to like you do.
try to hold 3 bitcoin until now you can get a bigger amount and also try you can do it now.

14 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

My biggest single betting profit is 0.01 btc and I hit it, I thought at that time luck was with me. I also made a single bet of 0.03 btc and lost, everything depends on luck

in the game of luck that most determines the benefits that we will get, but I myself often assume that sometimes the strategy also affects the game that we do and both of them are quite important.

On 12/01/2020 at 10:59, nolep said:

a very large number of benefits once a friend, I really want to be able to like you do.
try to hold 3 bitcoin until now you can get a bigger amount and also try you can do it now.

Yes mate all we can make bitcoin now a days but we need a good enough bankroll to make it before I deposit 0.01 bitcoin on stake and try 
to make it 1 bitcoin in a month I failed I just make it 0.24 bitcoin and after that I lose 0.13 so I withdraw it all and stop chasing 1 bitcoin.

Biggest profit on a single bet? Only 0.15 bch maybe. Haven't played with big balance here. Only played few times with good bankroll but I tried to play safe with small bet. So that was my biggest win I remember. Though it's too small amount. 

it was 1 BTC ! i was playing with 0.25 btc ! and i got a huge red streak ! when my balance fell to 0.05 btc , i got mad and i decided to go all in 20x ! i changed the side and i hit the 1 btc profit ! after that i saved the bet ID for years before i lose my laptop , i still can remember the bet ID was around 5 billion or so.. :D 

On 11/01/2020 at 00:58, Aaqibking666 said:

Biggest win is .66 BTC I'll do 2X all in

Weee! I bet the roll made you hold you breath for 3 seconds. and your heart race like a horse.

On 13/01/2020 at 08:23, sheenaz.bay said:

I thought at that time luck was with me

There are so many times that I thought Lady Luck is in my side.

On 10/01/2020 at 04:59, LadyOfAtlantis said:

How big was your biggest single bet profit?

My biggest profit I guess is 100k satoshi in a single bet and it wasn't on purpose. AHAH. I accidentally click auto roll without changing the set up and boom. Good thing I stopped it or else I'll end up blowing everything.