sourc3code

Wager-based Rain Distribution

So one thing that occurred to me is that currently, regardless of if you wagered 1000BTC or if you wagered 0.1BTC, the amount of rain each person receives each time is the exact same. Personally I think this should be done a bit differently, to where each person who receives rain gets an amount of the coin in relation to their VIP level and/or wager amounts. I feel as though this would be much more fair, and wouldn't be as insulting to some of us who wager many BTC every month. In addition to this, I think it would solve the issue of alts trying to farm rain, since an alt account with little to no wager would either not be eligible for rain or would get an appropriate amount based on what they've wagered so far.

Anyone have any thoughts or comments on this?

More than ranks, rains should be based on daily wagers, some users bust a lot on the site and they aren't getting rain because "they're not contributing good content" to the chat. Yeah, I'm aware that little users could be left out of the rain, but that's also on them. Some rain farmers aren't even betting what they get, it just take a check in their stats to notice that the numbers of bets are still the same the next day, after they spent the whole day spamming the chat with real useless messages and bots.

The rain should be a "prize pool" based format where if ten users received it, then the amount should be based on what those ten users busted together, to avoid abuse of wager at 1.01x payout.

Yes this is cool I already experience it on other gambling site they calculate how much you receive rain depends on your deposit+wager 
Yesterday I deposit about 500 xrp and I wager more than 10k and my biggest catch rain is 300+ doge. I think this is gonna be cool.

I just found out, how to get rain that is with a large wagered, it means that with a large wagered then we will more often get rain. if you can wagered more than other players, it is likely that every time we rain, we will get more than others.