Jump to content
policewale

Start a New Topic

Recommended Posts

Hello Dicers! Did you notice that there are only few new topics posted in PD than Stakes? 

Ever since I decided to be active on the forum, I have observed that most of the topics that get replies are the same. As much as I want to add more topics but the problem is when I start to write one I hesitate.

Maybe the hesitation is because

(1) I don't know if my Idea is already written,

(2) What if I don't get replies?

(3) What if I get bashed after posting and lastly;

(4) I don't really know what I'm saying

Should I explain more?

My 4th reason I know is lame. What I mean in my fourth reason is, sometimes I don't know if the terms I'm using is right. I don't know if it is comprehensible or my idea is  explained well. Thus, writing a new topic is hard for me.

 

How about you? 

Why are you not writing a new topic?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't write new topics because the forum is kind of dead and the only people speaking here are the ones who wants some satoshis out of it and not actually enjoy the forum as you could enjoy it when it was first launched

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

I don't write new topics because the forum is kind of dead and the only people speaking here are the ones who wants some satoshis out of it and not actually enjoy the forum as you could enjoy it when it was first launched

You are actually right. To be honest the reason why I am here is because of the forum challenge and its rewards. I am guessing that if there are new post with interesting topics, the forum will be alive. Many players don't pay attention to the forum. (but in my opinion has good and bad side; Good in the sense that there are no spammer and Bad because it is dead)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to write a new topic in the forum, so that this forum came alive and many people discussed with each other. I always try to make a topic when I have good ideas, and also give opinions on the news of bitcoin to discuss with each other.
I also intend to share knowledge if someone is reading, so don't be afraid if nobody comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the most part it does seem that the forum has been pretty dead recently.  Also, when it does get busier, it seems that the same topics get repeated over and over again because most folks don't take the time to see if something similar has already been posted.  If I have a topic I'd like to cover, I'll search and see if anything similar has been written lately, so I will only post topics that have not already been posted about, which is rare these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, policewale said:

Hello Dicers! Did you notice that there are only few new topics posted in PD than Stakes? 

Ever since I decided to be active on the forum, I have observed that most of the topics that get replies are the same. As much as I want to add more topics but the problem is when I start to write one I hesitate.

Maybe the hesitation is because

(1) I don't know if my Idea is already written,

(2) What if I don't get replies?

(3) What if I get bashed after posting and lastly;

(4) I don't really know what I'm saying

Should I explain more?

My 4th reason I know is lame. What I mean in my fourth reason is, sometimes I don't know if the terms I'm using is right. I don't know if it is comprehensible or my idea is  explained well. Thus, writing a new topic is hard for me.

 

How about you? 

Why are you not writing a new topic?

 

One way that can be used to enliven this forum is by increasing paid per post, I still remember when the new year's event a few days ago. This forum is very busy with new topics and everyone is having a discussion with each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one reason why there's a lot of topic on stake than Primedice cause there's a lot of game on stake that you can make a topic on them
here on primedice only dice game. But here on Primedice is pay good per posts/comments also Stake had a Filipino section that can you posts/comments
and you will earn. Filipino section here on Primedice are not same on stake also don't have a rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, policewale said:

(1) I don't know if my Idea is already written,

You can search before posting.

1 hour ago, policewale said:

(2) What if I don't get replies?

If you topic is well writte it will get replies. Does not matter if it does not.

1 hour ago, policewale said:

(3) What if I get bashed after posting

This rarely happens, unless it is complete shitposting.

1 hour ago, policewale said:

(4) I don't really know what I'm saying

Why would you even post in that case?

It is the work of the members of the forum to keep it active so I will advice everyone to take part in making forum topics, but follow the rules of the forum too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made several topics, and now I rarely make topics only because I don't have ideas for new topics, in my opinion everything has been discussed on previous topics, so there is nothing really new, maybe there is, it's just not thought of .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope everyone ain't speaking too negative about how dead the forum is because it sounds as if everyone would be better off without it. I'm hoping people want to be on the forum because they care about the things happening or changing in the community. It's not all about farming. I earn next to nothing. I come here because either there is something that has been said or some information I don't mind commenting about. I have to be influenced. 

Those that farm for posts I will not reply too because it won't interest me. I like commenting on those who actually have something to say, like here right now... It's only dead if everyone assumes it's dead. All I can say is that we should be more productive with the forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just like you, the fear of violations haunts me, even though I'm only frightening one thing, that is posting a topic that has been posted by others, and that will be considered SPAM and that can make our account exposed to warnings. I am very afraid of that happening to me, because that is the fear of creating a new topic, despite the fact I really want to share a story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason why topics are limited here is because it only has Dice, ProbStat, Martingale and casino environment as a feasible topic to look upon. If we can add up more things here that would get paid, more topics would certainly get posted here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

because when i want to start a new topic , it must be totally ( new ) ! i need new creative ideas not stolen ones , to keep this place as clean as possible and to avoid repeating what people already posted ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2020 at 17:51, MateuszHDHR1 said:

I don't write new topics because the forum is kind of dead and the only people speaking here are the ones who wants some satoshis out of it and not actually enjoy the forum as you could enjoy it when it was first launched

I totally accept with you. just have a conversation and talk about our experiences and other thing we learned and share it.

On 11/05/2020 at 13:40, Chikou1306 said:

because when i want to start a new topic , it must be totally ( new ) ! i need new creative ideas not stolen ones , to keep this place as clean as possible and to avoid repeating what people already posted ! 

creatively writing topics is like a skill and it will be very informatively and helpful. 

On 10/01/2020 at 01:57, LadyOfAtlantis said:

Is this forum inactive? I hope not, I just joined 😞

let's communicate I'm newbie too and I don't have friends.

On 09/01/2020 at 19:28, Jelanstream said:

The one reason why there's a lot of topic on stake than Primedice cause there's a lot of game on stake that you can make a topic on them
here on primedice only dice game. But here on Primedice is pay good per posts/comments also Stake had a Filipino section that can you posts/comments
and you will earn. Filipino section here on Primedice are not same on stake also don't have a rewards.

Thank you for the information. I played Stake once and you right there's a lot of eye catching games out there.

On 09/01/2020 at 18:12, nolep said:

I tried to write a new topic in the forum, so that this forum came alive and many people discussed with each other. I always try to make a topic when I have good ideas, and also give opinions on the news of bitcoin to discuss with each other.
I also intend to share knowledge if someone is reading, so don't be afraid if nobody comments.

I really try to make creative posts but I have no idea what to post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't start new topics cause I am a newbie here and I'm waiting for the right time to start making some noise.

And with extremely large respect which I have for everyone here, I don't think we're here to only chat, I know some of you might hate me for this, but I strongly believe that "time is also money." We are here to make money and I don't think y'all only signed up to come and chat. we all have work to do so we shouldn't spend all our time chatting instead of Dicing and I believe we'll chat when the time comes.

I love you all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a new user of this forum. Just joined a few minutes ago. But i have experience of posting in pther forums like bitcointalk. I can understand the problem of not creating a topic of mine. Thia is because we don't have the confidence to do a post cause we always think about what others will say. If we can overcome this problem and can tell what we know or feel about the thought i have we will never have to face the problem of not creating topics. As i am a newbie here i will observer this forum first then i will try to share my knowledge here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far i have observed that this forum doesn't have that much topic to reply with. The platform arranges giveaway every week. So we should start to post topics here. At first we may feel scared to be kicked out. But we must overcome that feat by providing an informative post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this time, the number of posts in this forum is really very low. Maybe it is because users are not paid for posts now but we should write continiously so that newbies like me can gain knowledge from here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×