nolep

Google noted that Bitcoin Iran became the most popular search

hello my friends have just read this news and in my opinion this is truly extraordinary, because behind the tension that exists between America and Iran. precisely the prestige of bitcoin goes up that means there is a possibility that there will be many people starting to learn what bitcoin is; I'm really happy that the increase in the past few days is due to news that is popular like this

news source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/google-trends-sees-bitcoin-iran-surge-4-500-on-safe-haven-narrative

how is your response
are you including those who are looking for the information, I am also included because I keep waiting for the good news because this is very influential in market prices.

i think this was one of the reasons behind the rise of the price lately ! and if any thing bad happens in the future like a war ( i really dont hope so ) the price will rise more ! because people will use bitcoin as a safe way to transfer money than using banks ! it may reach super high levels then... everything is possible and days will tell.

20 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i think this was one of the reasons behind the rise of the price lately ! and if any thing bad happens in the future like a war ( i really dont hope so ) the price will rise more ! because people will use bitcoin as a safe way to transfer money than using banks ! it may reach super high levels then... everything is possible and days will tell.

bitcoin is indeed a very good alternative, but today bitcoin shows a very significant decline I think if today's decline is also caused by various news that makes bitcoin bad so it doesn't want to go up high and go back to the 7k usd price

Well, it looks like President Trump diffused the Iran situation which is actually one of the main reasons why crypto prices receded rather than continuing to rise. Its crazy how such things can significantly affect crypto prices and people looking to buy it. I guess it shows that people do have faith in cryptocurrency, however the downside is that its still very apparent that cryptocurrency is excessively volatile. With this being said, be careful with purchasing large amounts just bc people say "its a good time to buy". You never know whats in store for the near future...Better to learn how to read charts and make that determination yourself. History tends to repeat itself.

Well i don't think that google's search has something to be related with bitcoin price.

The reason why bitcoin price jumped was because Investors wanted to save their money in a virtual place.

That way if banks would close due to political sanctions their money would be safe.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:28 AM, DreamStage said:

Well i don't think that google's search has something to be related with bitcoin price.

The reason why bitcoin price jumped was because Investors wanted to save their money in a virtual place.

That way if banks would close due to political sanctions their money would be safe.

if there are quite a lot of bitcoin searches, of course those who look for have their own reasons ranging from wanting to find out if he is wanting to invest or also understanding new crypto investing so I'm very sure that most people will invest and bitcoin prices go up