nolep

bitcoin trend goes up? can it reach 10000 $ in the next 3 days

Hello guys, some days bitcoin shows a pretty good increase and today the price has reached 8000 $, this is really good because bitcoin has long been at its lowest possible in 2020 it will start to rise to a better price.

do you think it's possible to reach 10000 bitcoin in the next 3 days?

in my opinion it's really possible because market conditions can change very quickly without anyone being able to control.

i dont really think it will hit that 10k$ in a short period like that,, it may take weeks to reach the 10k again, since it was frozen at that point before so it will be a bit harder to reach it again , this is my own opinion, i really wish to see it hitting high levels very soon.

18 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i dont really think it will hit that 10k$ in a short period like that,, it may take weeks to reach the 10k again, since it was frozen at that point before so it will be a bit harder to reach it again , this is my own opinion, i really wish to see it hitting high levels very soon.

to achieve these prices in a short time is very difficult because of various things, but of course the increase will definitely continue to occur but I just hope the price can reach 10k usd in the near future.

On 09/01/2020 at 14:15, nolep said:

to achieve these prices in a short time is very difficult because of various things, but of course the increase will definitely continue to occur but I just hope the price can reach 10k usd in the near future.

it almost reached  10k  ! but it started to fell again  ! to be able to predict whats coming next became harder now while the marts are moving fast.

In  my own opinion I think bitcoin price will not hit that soon as it has already made a big pump several days and weeks. Market retracement or reversal might happen as lots of traders will take profit after that huge price movement. It will also need to break several supports before it could hit 10,000 dollars price. I believe that it will hit 10,000 dollars or beyond this year but not that soon. But if bitcoin will have a very good catalyst it will surely hit that price easily in a just a short period of time. Anyway its a good opportunity for us to accumulate as much as we can when prices deep for a good gains later.