Jump to content
Han2x

Do you believe in sequence and bet big on it?

Recommended Posts

I sometimes find sequence in the roll of the dice. I usually play 6x, 7x, 8x up to 11x and do a delay martingale. I just double the bet amount after two or three reds. But sometimes I am convince that there are repeat of pattern or sequence in the roll of the dice. When I play high and it hit green what follows is the green roll also when you shift on the other side. I am observing the result and check if there will be a pattern. Sometimes it really gives me good profit and sometimes bad outcome also. I usually try to risk a high bet when I noticed that after a high and it will I shift sides and hope that it will hit too. But a 25% of bankroll only is what I will bet so that I can recover if I’m wrong. But mostly I hit it right. Sometimes it just delayed like it only occurs after a single red or twice red.

How about you guys? Do you follow pattern or sequence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Han2x said:

I sometimes find sequence in the roll of the dice. I usually play 6x, 7x, 8x up to 11x and do a delay martingale. I just double the bet amount after two or three reds. But sometimes I am convince that there are repeat of pattern or sequence in the roll of the dice. When I play high and it hit green what follows is the green roll also when you shift on the other side. I am observing the result and check if there will be a pattern. Sometimes it really gives me good profit and sometimes bad outcome also. I usually try to risk a high bet when I noticed that after a high and it will I shift sides and hope that it will hit too. But a 25% of bankroll only is what I will bet so that I can recover if I’m wrong. But mostly I hit it right. Sometimes it just delayed like it only occurs after a single red or twice red.

How about you guys? Do you follow pattern or sequence?

Yes I already experience on that sometimes I follow the pattern like yesterday I'm playing on 3x multiplier and I see a pattern I experience one roll lose 
and after that 3 streak win and one lose again and another 3 streak win. Also I always follow when I hit 3 streak red and on more than 98.00 or 0.10 number
next of that will be green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes I already experience on that sometimes I follow the pattern like yesterday I'm playing on 3x multiplier and I see a pattern I experience one roll lose 
and after that 3 streak win and one lose again and another 3 streak win. Also I always follow when I hit 3 streak red and on more than 98.00 or 0.10 number
next of that will be green.

The key to that is you just need to trust your luck and risk it. Gambling is all about risking and be ready for the result. If you find some opening like you think it will be a hit then give it a try or waste that window to win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I notice a pattern when I do manual betting but I don't usually pay attention to that because my focus is to increase my balance. 
 

29 minutes ago, Han2x said:

The key to that is you just need to trust your luck and risk it. Gambling is all about risking and be ready for the result. If you find some opening like you think it will be a hit then give it a try or waste that window to win. 

This is true. Gambling is about risking and we players will try to at least lessen the risk by looking for patterns, loops or bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×