Jelanstream

How many days you take before you complete the forum challenges?

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
For example this week forum challenge how many days or hours you will take before you complete it?
Because for me like this challenge everyday I only hunt 1 or 2 numbers and on other day it same until I complete that challenges also when I'm bored like today
 I never hit at least one number cause it's hard to find the exact numbers. I complete the forum challenges here on primedice also on stake is 3 to 5 days.
How about you guys how many days or hours you take before you complete the forum challenges?

I usually try to complete the weekly forum challenges in the first day. If I have the time I will play for 2-3 hours and try to hit the numbers, if I don't hit I will try again the next day. Sometimes, if the challenge is very hard, such as last week's tier challenge I may play the whole week. I edited my post on Sunday night for that particular one.

39 minutes ago, Philip74 said:

I usually try to complete the weekly forum challenges in the first day. If I have the time I will play for 2-3 hours and try to hit the numbers, if I don't hit I will try again the next day. Sometimes, if the challenge is very hard, such as last week's tier challenge I may play the whole week. I edited my post on Sunday night for that particular one.

Yes it's depend on the challenge mate last challenge I complete it just less than 1 day but this week challenge even I exact number I didn't hit yet 
Also I'm online last week challenges 8 -12 hours that's why I complete it just in one day.

in my opinion depending on the level of difficulty of the challenge, sometimes because it is too difficult it takes me a long time to complete. but sometimes we also need luck, even though the challenge is difficult but you can solve it in a short time, and I've experienced that

I finish it very quickly if the challenge is easy but I often finish it quite long because this challenge I think is also quite difficult, but my estimation only takes 3 hours to play and it can be finally completed as well.

well, lately it takes a lot from me ! and sadly most of the time it ends up busting all i have si i dont complete the challenges, the last challenge i won was months ago, now its hard to win the challenge.

10 hours ago, nolep said:

I finish it very quickly if the challenge is easy but I often finish it quite long because this challenge I think is also quite difficult, but my estimation only takes 3 hours to play and it can be finally completed as well.

Wow your great mate you finish it fast but for me until now I never hit it I think I'm just lazy cause when I didn't hit it in 1 hour I stop hunting that 
challenge also, I stop hunting when I experience long streak lose or my balance lose 5% I need to recover it and stop hunting.

11 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

well, lately it takes a lot from me ! and sadly most of the time it ends up busting all i have si i dont complete the challenges, the last challenge i won was months ago, now its hard to win the challenge.

Yes We're same mate I bust too last challenge that challenge is hit 99x twice in row that's the hardest challenge I ever participate but I hit it 
last day of the challenge. and this challenge takes me time too I only hit three exact number need two more to be qualified.

1 minute ago, Han2x said:

It depends on what kind of challenge and the difficulty of it. But mostly it will take 2 days for me or more to complete it. 

Yes it depends on challenges also depends on our luck but mostly I didn't take a risk when I'm hunting challenges like when I lose 5% of my bankroll 
I stop hunting and recover it and I do it next day until I hit it.

If I focus on hunting and my balance is enough, it usually take me 1 - 3 hours. Sometimes if the challenge is hard i am not able to finish it. I usually think of profit so whenever I see my live stat red I stop hunting and try to recover my loss.

3 hours ago, policewale said:

If I focus on hunting and my balance is enough, it usually take me 1 - 3 hours. Sometimes if the challenge is hard i am not able to finish it. I usually think of profit so whenever I see my live stat red I stop hunting and try to recover my loss.

I really don't take the risk when I already lose cause it's hard to recover my loses when I didn't hit that whit-in an hour or more stop and I try 
tomorrow again.

15 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

I really don't take the risk when I already lose cause it's hard to recover my loses when I didn't hit that whit-in an hour or more stop and I try 
tomorrow again.

This is why self control and self discipline is the key point in gambling. I wish its easier done than said. Gambling is like eating when you are suppose to be on diet.  Okay, back to the topic. I am picky. I chose which challenge is doable and which are not. I don't usually participate because I know that i'll lose. Of course that's what challenge are for - to take risk, but be a smart player. Some challenge are time consuming, some are balance consuming. LOL.

In terms on hunting, since I don't use script or dice bot, I take advantage on the bet log. The maximum bet stored in bet log is 500. So, what I do is, I limit my bets to 500 bets then check the bet logs. I think that way I will reduce my time in hunting. Try it.

I will usually give them a try for an hour or two and see how my luck goes.  There have been times where I have been able to complete the challenge within a few hours, other times it may take days depending on how much I play.

When I enter the VIP forum challenges, I usually complete it the first day. Usually doesn't take long, less than an hour for me. If i don't get it, i don't get it but 9 times out of 10 I do. I've found that just going for things is usually the best way rather than being one foot in and one foot out which usually just leads to missing hits and busting.

Only exception to this would be multi-leg challenges where you need to hit various things. I'm usually not for such challenges though and I'll just bypass them. No point in losing more than I gain from a challenge, and the longer you play the more chances you have of going negative in profit.

2 minutes ago, sourc3code said:

When I enter the VIP forum challenges, I usually complete it the first day. Usually doesn't take long, less than an hour for me. If i don't get it, i don't get it but 9 times out of 10 I do. I've found that just going for things is usually the best way rather than being one foot in and one foot out which usually just leads to missing hits and busting.

Only exception to this would be multi-leg challenges where you need to hit various things. I'm usually not for such challenges though and I'll just bypass them. No point in losing more than I gain from a challenge, and the longer you play the more chances you have of going negative in profit.

VIP challenge is easy than normal challenge but it's need a good balance to complete it and the normal challenge like this week 
is need to time and patience to complete it. I complete the normal challenge without lose but within 3 days.

Wow this is my fastest weekly forum challenge this week I complete the challenge less than an hour also I have 800 TRX 
profit upon participating it. I hope it will continue my luck on the next another weekly forum challenge.
I like it super fast.

I think it depends on the difficulty of the challenge. Its my first time to join the forum challenge here in primedice and it took me 2 days to complete on the first day I got only 1 out 5 needed for 2 hours rolling. On the second day I got 4 out of 5 in 2 hours and completed the challenge. 

This week is the hardest challenge I think I see only two people who reply yet on the topic for me it's hard to get 5 streak win on 8x 
I already got 5000 more rolls but I didn't hit 5 streak yet I think I just unlucky today but I will try it until I complete all task.

I usually complete it in one day and post on forum same day.

But some challenges were quite difficult and it took them few days to complete like when you have to roll specific numbers challenge.

Sometimes even after 35k+ rolls I wouldn't hit specific number lol.

While challenges where you have to hit specific multiplier are risky as they bust your balance easily if you are not lucky enough but they are fast to hit.

weekly challenge can be achieved within a short while of rolling and at some time can take a whole week without being achieved, it all depends on the difficulty and your luck if there is really any, for example I have been trying to hit this week challenge for about 7 days now but no success and I have given up, kudos to those that will complete it

Hello there,

Sometimes it takes a few hours, sometimes it takes the whole week, and sometimes I don't complete it at all. There is no precise and generalized answer to this question, it all depends on the difficulty of the challenge

On 08/01/2020 at 01:11, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
For example this week forum challenge how many days or hours you will take before you complete it?
Because for me like this challenge everyday I only hunt 1 or 2 numbers and on other day it same until I complete that challenges also when I'm bored like today
 I never hit at least one number cause it's hard to find the exact numbers. I complete the forum challenges here on primedice also on stake is 3 to 5 days.
How about you guys how many days or hours you take before you complete the forum challenges?

This weeks challenge is very hard IMHO.

I have been trying the whole week to get past the 1st part where you need to win in 8x 5 in a row. 

I have gotten 4 wins in that payout but the 5th is nowhere to be found. Still have a few hours maybe I can still do it.

lately challenges became harder than before, and the number of competitors reduced, the days of the many winners have gone, and the odds of completing the challenges decresed ! wondering why the challenges became harder ! for me i couldnt finish a challenge for months now, and i didnt even get a chance to join a VIP challenge :( 

14 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

lately challenges became harder than before, and the number of competitors reduced, the days of the many winners have gone, and the odds of completing the challenges decresed ! wondering why the challenges became harder ! for me i couldnt finish a challenge for months now, and i didnt even get a chance to join a VIP challenge :( 

I agree mate last week challenge I didn't complete it even I try it every day I try 2 to 4 hours every day to chase 5 streak win on 8x 
but I never hit until the challenge are done. I like those challenge hunting exact number even it's more than 10 number i think i can complete it.

at the time of the challenge in the forum posted, I was still reading and predicting whether I was able to solve it or not. the next day I was still thinking. and usually I start hunting to complete the forum challenge 2 days before the time specified in the completion of the challenge. and usually I always manage to finish it in just one day