Jump to content
nolep

How much is Primedice profit for one day?

Recommended Posts

Hello friends, do you know how much profit from primedice for one day, because I really want to know this.
I myself predict primedice profits for one day may be around 20 bitcoin or even more, because of course the profits are always changing but there is a daily profit target.

what do you think is the profit for one day?

thanks .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For sure it's more than a bitcoin everyday. There are losing gamblers everyday than winning gamblers. Imagine there are 400+ users and 50 loses 40 of that loses more than .5 btc so it's already 20 btc plus the others with lesser so it's more. But we really cant tell. Everyday it change. But what is really sure PD earning not losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Han2x said:

For sure it's more than a bitcoin everyday. There are losing gamblers everyday than winning gamblers. Imagine there are 400+ users and 50 loses 40 of that loses more than .5 btc so it's already 20 btc plus the others with lesser so it's more. But we really cant tell. Everyday it change. But what is really sure PD earning not losing.

of course they will not lose because they are the owner, but do you think that the benefits of primedice will go down, so let's say he gets a 10 bitcoin profit and when many win will be only 5 bitcoin.
and there is also a minimum profit target as I discussed above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one knows the profit that primedice gets in one day. of course the more users lose, the greater the profit earned by primedice, and even though the user wins from primedice, primedice still gets profit from HE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

no one knows the profit that primedice gets in one day. of course the more users lose, the greater the profit earned by primedice, and even though the user wins from primedice, primedice still gets profit from HE

absolutely right, I'm just quite curious how much bitcoin and altcoin are generated in days. but that's not all because of course they set targets and if there are many who play them they could be the targets sought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only primedice owner or staff knows that question but I believe it's more than one bitcoin a day have you seen a lot of people on the 
Races or Highroller they wager a lot and and of that users lose big amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, policewale said:

I think their profit depends on how big the players wager for that day minus free rains and bonuses. I believe that the race play a significant role in their profit each day. 

Yes there's a lot of deduction of the primedice profit like forum giveaways, forum challenges, and so many on but yea races is the most significant in their profit everyday
but only stake and primedice have a lot of benefits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, nolep said:

absolutely right, I'm just quite curious how much bitcoin and altcoin are generated in days. but that's not all because of course they set targets and if there are many who play them they could be the targets sought.

the profit gained by the casino is certainly large. may be more than 10 bitcoin every day and that does not include other coins. the longer the casino stands, it means that the casino always makes a profit, rarely the casino goes bankrupt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

the profit gained by the casino is certainly large. may be more than 10 bitcoin every day and that does not include other coins. the longer the casino stands, it means that the casino always makes a profit, rarely the casino goes bankrupt

absolutely right, because the players are naturally very comfortable so they don't want to move because of various advantages that don't exist elsewhere. I myself consider the amount of 10 bitcoin is only a minimum that is obtained in one day so the possibility could be more than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can't know for sure unless they release the statistics,

but their are more than 500 users online, some user wager like 5-10 btc others can't even wager .01 btc daily, so lets say average player wagers 1 btc a day that makes it 500 btc wager in a day on pd and house edge is 1 percent that makes 5 btc, i can't say anything for sure, because i know anything i wrote just now it very inaccurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 10:03 PM, Byteking said:

We can't know for sure unless they release the statistics,

but their are more than 500 users online, some user wager like 5-10 btc others can't even wager .01 btc daily, so lets say average player wagers 1 btc a day that makes it 500 btc wager in a day on pd and house edge is 1 percent that makes 5 btc, i can't say anything for sure, because i know anything i wrote just now it very inaccurate.

I just want everyone to try to guess how much profit you get in a day, because to be honest this site is likely to have many advantages. because these 500 active online users are truly amazing, so if you think 5 btc it seems reasonable enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would be very difficult to estimate, however based on dicesites the average daily wager at PD is around 150BTC or so. Given, the PD stats at the site haven't been updated in a year or more however it seems like its stayed pretty consistent throughout the years. Now taking into account the 1% edge which is commission for the site regardless of if you win or lose, that would be 1.5BTC already which isn't including profits from player losses. The commission probably stays pretty consistent as it's directly related to wager amounts, however the profit from losses can vary widely depending on the particular day and whether a whale won or lost a substantial amount. I'm sure there are days where they lose money too when a whale gets lucky, albeit not many.

Take it how you will, but i think this is a pretty accurate approach to answering this question given the few known variables offered to the general public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 3:53 AM, sourc3code said:

This would be very difficult to estimate, however based on dicesites the average daily wager at PD is around 150BTC or so. Given, the PD stats at the site haven't been updated in a year or more however it seems like its stayed pretty consistent throughout the years. Now taking into account the 1% edge which is commission for the site regardless of if you win or lose, that would be 1.5BTC already which isn't including profits from player losses. The commission probably stays pretty consistent as it's directly related to wager amounts, however the profit from losses can vary widely depending on the particular day and whether a whale won or lost a substantial amount. I'm sure there are days where they lose money too when a whale gets lucky, albeit not many.

Take it how you will, but i think this is a pretty accurate approach to answering this question given the few known variables offered to the general public.

a pretty good profit estimate, friend, but maybe more than 1.5 bitcoin because this site has been around for so long that the daily profit might be more. and also if they don't make a profit, there are days when he can have a large daily profit exceeding the daily target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think that primedice does not make a profit of up to 20 btc in one full day. although the number of gamblers joining primedice exceeds 400+ users.
My personal calculation of the profit achieved primedice in one day touches the number 10 btc more or less, why do I say that, because of the total number of gamblers who bet in one day the least that makes a deposit is only about 25%, the rest only bet from remaining balance the day before, or can also bet from rain capital provided by primedice, and also maybe they are betting using funds from the forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is it true that primedice benefits 20btc a day or is that just your guess? if primedice can get 20btc profit in a day it should be more loyal to their loyal players so that they are more comfortable to play here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More interesting is how many people are there, say registered people and those who play on a daily or at least weekly basis!

Then you can extrapolate from that, put say 50-100$ per person per week loss and multiple on active users!

Say 5000k active users x 75$ on average gives you at least 375k per week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cukup2 said:

is it true that primedice benefits 20btc a day or is that just your guess? if primedice can get 20btc profit in a day it should be more loyal to their loyal players so that they are more comfortable to play here.

i dont think its 20 btc a day , and even if so , primedice is already loyal by offering many promotions, races, VIP benefits and much more ! but still i dont think its more than 10 btc a week .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chikou1306 said:

i dont think its 20 btc a day , and even if so , primedice is already loyal by offering many promotions, races, VIP benefits and much more ! but still i dont think its more than 10 btc a week .

Based on what? Do you know how many users are playing per week and how much they deposit?

That's the main integral here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe a lot lot of bitcoin or a lot of crypto currency.primedice will not stay this longer if they not really getting profit but i don't think 20btc maybe 5-10btc per day.even there is a people wins more than 1-2btc aday still there is a lot who is contineously lossing.

Edited by Winwin12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2020 at 7:12 PM, cukup2 said:

is it true that primedice benefits 20btc a day or is that just your guess? if primedice can get 20btc profit in a day it should be more loyal to their loyal players so that they are more comfortable to play here.

This is only my guess because I myself do not have data that can be used as a reference, because asking the support to ask questions is not appropriate. so I invite you fellow players to discuss with each other to find out how much profit in a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/02/2020 at 00:29, Winwin12 said:

Maybe a lot lot of bitcoin or a lot of crypto currency.primedice will not stay this longer if they not really getting profit but i don't think 20btc maybe 5-10btc per day.even there is a people wins more than 1-2btc aday still there is a lot who is contineously lossing.

they are doing a good business though , but still , i dont think they profit as much as they used to , i really think they make a better profit from stake , and they consider primedice as a secondary project !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

they are doing a good business though , but still , i dont think they profit as much as they used to , i really think they make a better profit from stake , and they consider primedice as a secondary project !

i believe on this too chikou.. theres so many high rollers on stake than on pd but of course this site is earning too we just really dont know how much it is bec it still

give rakebacks, weekly bonuses,reload giveaway and rains by rainbot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×