nolep

longest time playing in primedice

hello guys how long do you guys play in primedice for a day, I sometimes 1 to 2 hours.
but I myself have experience of playing which in my opinion is very long, i play for about 7 hours then rest for 2 hours and continue playing again for up to 3 hours. yeah really this is the longest time I've played,

how about you guys, how long is your longest time?

I never know how long I play primedice in a day, but I think I spent a long time here, maybe I could be here more than 8 hours a day. here I not only play, but sometimes chat with friends in the chatroom and it is very entertaining

i dont count how long i stay ! but i think its way more than 24 hours back to 2016 ! i was gambling like a fool , and that causes many consequences , i got busted a lot , and i was playing for months with non stop, i dont really know if i should say its a day or a week, or even a month. but i used to play for a very long time.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:51 PM, sheenaz.bay said:

I never know how long I play primedice in a day, but I think I spent a long time here, maybe I could be here more than 8 hours a day. here I not only play, but sometimes chat with friends in the chatroom and it is very entertaining

it's really a pretty long time friend, have you ever felt that your gambling time has disrupted your life?
I sometimes try to take the time to gamble in the busy life that I do.

20 minutes ago, nolep said:

it's really a pretty long time friend, have you ever felt that your gambling time has disrupted your life?
I sometimes try to take the time to gamble in the busy life that I do.

I'm used to it here. I always take the time to be here. sometimes I think that my daily time is only spent on gambling, so I reduce my gambling activities and divide my time for gambling, work and family

When I am playing and winning, I usually lose track of time. Sometimes I play whole day, sometime playing will just take me 5 mins. The time I consume when playing depends if I'm winning or losing. Majority of my online time here in Primedice goes to chatting and autobets which I consider as playing

1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I'm used to it here. I always take the time to be here. sometimes I think that my daily time is only spent on gambling, so I reduce my gambling activities and divide my time for gambling, work and family

You are really good at being able to divide your time well, I sometimes try to divide your time so that you can gamble but unfortunately I always fail and eventually fail to play actively, so I am forced to reduce sleep time for gambling.

2 minutes ago, nolep said:

You are really good at being able to divide your time well, I sometimes try to divide your time so that you can gamble but unfortunately I always fail and eventually fail to play actively, so I am forced to reduce sleep time for gambling.

Why not try to make a schedule. Alarm your phone. I know that its hard to follow schedule but in the long run, you will get use to it.

How do you define active playing? Is that how long you are playing or how much is your wager and profit?
Decide which is which. What are you prioritizing? Wager or Profit? If you think ahead and plan time.
You don't have to reduce your sleep then. 

I generally will only play for a couple of hours at a time.  I believe my longest session was about 10 hours though when I was on a really hot streak...

26 minutes ago, policewale said:

Why not try to make a schedule. Alarm your phone. I know that its hard to follow schedule but in the long run, you will get use to it.

How do you define active playing? Is that how long you are playing or how much is your wager and profit?
Decide which is which. What are you prioritizing? Wager or Profit? If you think ahead and plan time.
You don't have to reduce your sleep then. 

I'm not really focused on playing time, but if I can increase my balance by 10% of all I have, I will stop playing immediately. but of course it takes a lot of time to be able to play calmly, I really don't want to reduce my sleep time.

4 hours ago, nolep said:

of course the rest time will be reduced if you have a lot of activities in your daily life such as working in your real life, after work you have to have time with family and friends, and you only have time to gamble when everyone has slept, and that sometimes I do, but if I'm tired, then I won't gamble

If I play to understand the condition of the roll after the update ... I usually play 6-8 hours to find out the condition of the roll for the strategy that I use ... because every update there is a significant difference in the rotation of the roll ... after being sure of the results I just played normally to look for profit ... usually between 1-2 hours every roll ... !! ?? My best game condition is hit po 9900 7 times in 4 hours .... !! ?? but now it's very different. need extra accuracy before hunting ... !! ?? thanks ..

7 hours ago, katrok88 said:

If I play to understand the condition of the roll after the update ... I usually play 6-8 hours to find out the condition of the roll for the strategy that I use ... because every update there is a significant difference in the rotation of the roll ... after being sure of the results I just played normally to look for profit ... usually between 1-2 hours every roll ... !! ?? My best game condition is hit po 9900 7 times in 4 hours .... !! ?? but now it's very different. need extra accuracy before hunting ... !! ?? thanks ..

a long time friend, I myself never really understood the pattern of the game that I did. so I always set the payout to play and keep paying attention when hit, and also I rarely focus on one payout because it always changes and changes every hit I change.
You're really lucky to be hit at 9900x, do you do it auto or manually?

31 minutes ago, nolep said:

a long time friend, I myself never really understood the pattern of the game that I did. so I always set the payout to play and keep paying attention when hit, and also I rarely focus on one payout because it always changes and changes every hit I change.
You're really lucky to be hit at 9900x, do you do it auto or manually?

You are like my friend on stake mate everytime he hunting like 1100x and if he didn't hit it after 100 rolls to 200 rolls he change his payout into small
like 120x also if he hit he change the side. I really love his strategy he always make profit with small bankroll.

4 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

You are like my friend on stake mate everytime he hunting like 1100x and if he didn't hit it after 100 rolls to 200 rolls he change his payout into small
like 120x also if he hit he change the side. I really love his strategy he always make profit with small bankroll.

many of my friends also play using this strategy and I am one of them. playing with this strategy allows you to get a sizable profit but if you want to wagered that you have big it's not right because it is small wagered and big profits.