Han2x

Rain Log important or not?

On 06/01/2020 at 14:04, Han2x said:

I just noticed that there is no longer rain log in the transaction section. Before after I logged in and noticed some unexplained balance I always checked tips received and rains received. Now I can't check it nomore. I don't know what is the reason behind the removal of that part but that help me before in some little way.

I would like to ask you guys. Do you like that rains received and sent log or not? 

A record of who a tip came from is helpful especially if you want to thank that person later on.

Perhaps they removed the logs of these because there are just so many rains that happens in a day. For instance we have Eddie who rains a lot each day, and it takes so much data to keep all the logs.

1 hour ago, jamyr said:

A record of who a tip came from is helpful especially if you want to thank that person later on.

Perhaps they removed the logs of these because there are just so many rains that happens in a day. For instance we have Eddie who rains a lot each day, and it takes so much data to keep all the logs.

i dont think it's because of the data ! they can archive them in another server if they want ! and you can get back to them whenever you want ! i dont really get it why did they removed many features, but i dont think it's because of the data base !

On 29/01/2020 at 16:53, sourc3code said:

Yes - there are a few things that need to be added back promptly. Mainly the rain log and the bonus log. Im guessing the bonus log isn't in their best interest to have up since people can compare and complain that one got more than the other. But if so, this could be easily mitigated by displaying under the amounts something like (at the time, equivalent to $xx.xx). This way there is no confusions while crypto is doing its volatile increases and decreases in price. I'd really like to be able to see my coupons that I redeemed in the log as well.

I am disappointed they brought this change from Stake.

I especially want to point out the missing bonus log.
Now if you just enter the coupon/bonus url, and do not pay attention to the 1-2 sec popup, you will not be able verify how much it was, or even if you actually received the bonus.

Not mention the lack of transparency by having the logs removed!

If there was a change to put them somewhere else, they should wait till they finalise the changes and implemented the replacement area where it would be shown, instead of straight up removal!!

Edited by Blahx

I mean it’s not important enough for me to care about it. I figure since everything else is recorded as a transaction, if I’m dying to find why there is a discrepancy, I’ll know that rain has to be the missing link. So at the end of the day it’s absolutely nothing I care about