Jelanstream

My strategy on Dice

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
I just want to share my strategy this strategy is only for short run like 30 minutes or 1 hour I use this strategy when I want to double or triple my small bankroll
For example I have a 100k satoshi to 200k satoshi First I set my Payout into 3.75x and my basebet is only 1 Satoshi increase on loss 57% and I stop profit on double or triple my bankroll.

DISCLAIMER: Sometimes I bust when I use this strategy and Sometimes it will success I believe there's no strategy
successfully works everytime.
Hope it works to you guys ✌️✌️✌️

thank you for sharing I will try it, playing with this strategy using under or over you do not give a word. reasonable if in a long time lost because there is no pure good strategy and it's always good to change the target payout.

17 minutes ago, nolep said:

thank you for sharing I will try it, playing with this strategy using under or over you do not give a word. reasonable if in a long time lost because there is no pure good strategy and it's always good to change the target payout.

Your welcome mate, Nope I never change side because that's strategy is only run about 30 minutes to 1 hour if you experience long streak red and your balance is didn't bust yet and you will hit that is good for me cause it makes your goal or stop on profit fast to reach.

I usually play with random payout and base bet. But if not lucky, i will use 1.32x payout to recover my lose. 

But always remember, it depends upon your luck. Just learn to stop and dont be greedy. 

15 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

Your welcome mate, Nope I never change side because that's strategy is only run about 30 minutes to 1 hour if you experience long streak red and your balance is didn't bust yet and you will hit that is good for me cause it makes your goal or stop on profit fast to reach.

I play this strategy quite often and can conclude when used for more than 1 hour then the results will definitely be lost, then also if playing with this manual is better because you can play over or under, because it also determines the game.

if you want to go from 100k to 200k with a base bet of 1satoshi ! this means you need a 100k green bet to make a profit of 100k saotshi ! and since the payout is 3x ! so you need at least 400k bet ( reds and greens ) to make that profit ! and if we say you can place 2 bets per second and you play 24/7 ! then you will need at lease 200,000 seconds to reach your goal , so you need to play 3 days with non stop to make that happen !! its a hard way to play dice !i still prefer to play randomly

nice strat jelan, im still running on 2x payout haha i dont really try a lot of high payouts 😛

17 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

if you want to go from 100k to 200k with a base bet of 1satoshi ! this means you need a 100k green bet to make a profit of 100k saotshi ! and since the payout is 3x ! so you need at least 400k bet ( reds and greens ) to make that profit ! and if we say you can place 2 bets per second and you play 24/7 ! then you will need at lease 200,000 seconds to reach your goal , so you need to play 3 days with non stop to make that happen !! its a hard way to play dice !i still prefer to play randomly

Nope mate there's a increase on loss and that's 57% if you experience more than 20 reds streak you will have more than 10k or 20k satoshi 
every streak loss no need take more than days or more than 100k bets to make that profit.

11 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Nope mate there's a increase on loss and that's 57% if you experience more than 20 reds streak you will have more than 10k or 20k satoshi 
every streak loss no need take more than days or more than 100k bets to make that profit.

when that happen and your base bet goes to 10k or 20k ! after 3 or 4 red hits you will bust all your balance ! and this can strongly happen in gambling, i wish you a good luck ! an i will give it a try once i get a chance to.

Really? I always bust on payout 3 but let me still have a chance to try this, too. I am looking also for new strategies as I don't know why my old strat aren't as effective as before.

On 1/27/2020 at 12:09 PM, Iyahmo said:

Really? I always bust on payout 3 but let me still have a chance to try this, too. I am looking also for new strategies as I don't know why my old strat aren't as effective as before.

when playing indeed we must try to create a new strategy continuously so that we can benefit because if we use one and continue to repeat it will make us suffer losses because there is no best strategy as long as we do not try to make new ones continuously continuously

On 27/01/2020 at 06:09, Iyahmo said:

well, if you are looking for a safe payout then try to hunt high payouts, at least it will take a bit longer than low payouts, you can lose all your balance in one hit , especially 1.5x and above ! hunting high payouts gives you the opportunity to hit a big amount if you ever got lucky !

35 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

well, if you are looking for a safe payout then try to hunt high payouts, at least it will take a bit longer than low payouts, you can lose all your balance in one hit , especially 1.5x and above ! hunting high payouts gives you the opportunity to hit a big amount if you ever got lucky !

There is no safest payment in gambling because all payments are very risky, because the most determined is luck. if playing in payment is safe and is not lucky, of course we will get a loss.
so I still conclude that luck is the most decisive factor in the game.

bet on payout 3.75x, onlose 57% with basebet 1 satoshi, it is really possible to increase the balance 2x from the previous amount, but I think this should be run with a pattern of playing under and over that is always changing. can not only be in one position, this is in my opinion.
because I tried it, and it really works.