Jelanstream

Do you have a new Strategies this 2020?

Hello Again Primedice Forum Community
Hello guys I'm searching a good strategies this 2020 cause my old Strategies is always end on bust. I know there's no strategies works longer 
Can you share your strategies guys even it's long run or just for short run and just for enough bankroll like 50 xrp to 300 xrp.

I myself am making a good strategy to make a profit, but I have almost found a good one, but I keep running out of capital so I can't continue. because it requires a lot of capital and if it's not strong you will lose enough money.

8 minutes ago, nolep said:

I myself am making a good strategy to make a profit, but I have almost found a good one, but I keep running out of capital so I can't continue. because it requires a lot of capital and if it's not strong you will lose enough money.

Can you share to me that strategy and how much need bankroll to make that strategy work good. cause my old strategy never works I'm always bust of it 
and that is 99x and increase on lose 1.23% that strategy make always me bust can't reach my stop on win.

15 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

Can you share to me that strategy and how much need bankroll to make that strategy work good. cause my old strategy never works I'm always bust of it 
and that is 99x and increase on lose 1.23% that strategy make always me bust can't reach my stop on win.

ok i will tell you so first set the roll number to 50,
then you set inc lose at 50% bet 1 dogecoin and play in po 20x
You will see the roll run later and it will stop when finished. and don't forget to repeat by always filling the roll count section.
don't forget my tip when I get profit. I can increase my balance quickly enough with this strategy.

I don't think there is a good strategy to get profit, all the strategies I try and sometimes it only works in a short time, so now I often play with a variety of strategies, what I mean is, after I hit on a multiplier, then I will change with another multiplier, and so on

Strategy is to play safe always. Whatever the year the months or the day. It will not change anything if you will not play safe. Also don't trust just one strategy always stay unpredictable. Change it from time to time. Good luck to us this 2020.

well ! my strategy for this year will be " recover it all or quit " ! i dont set goals usually ! and i dont follow strategies while playing , i think its all random and all about randomness ! but setting goals is a real good thing , it shows you the road you have to cross, but in general you will fail reaching your goals at the end.

The best strategy I have found is to change strategies often and only run them for short periods of time.  House edge will almost always catch up if one strategy is used for too long.  Change and adapt on the fly and always cash out once you reach your goal.

On 08/01/2020 at 17:22, Chikou1306 said:

well ! my strategy for this year will be " recover it all or quit " ! i dont set goals usually ! and i dont follow strategies while playing , i think its all random and all about randomness ! but setting goals is a real good thing , it shows you the road you have to cross, but in general you will fail reaching your goals at the end.

We're same mate I try to recover all my losses this year and if I bust to much I think that's the time to take rest but I didn't quit cause there's 
a lot of benefits also on stake If you are a VIP player.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, Han2x said:

Strategy is to play safe always. Whatever the year the months or the day. It will not change anything if you will not play safe. Also don't trust just one strategy always stay unpredictable. Change it from time to time. Good luck to us this 2020.

You are right friend, always playing it safe is one of the best strategies. because if we always play with high risk of course it will make us quickly lose balance. but playing it safe is really difficult because to get a lot of benefits will be very long.

On 09/01/2020 at 15:09, Jelanstream said:

We're same mate I try to recover all my losses this year and if I bust to much I think that's the time to take rest but I didn't quit cause there's 
a lot of benefits also on stake If you are a VIP player.

i really think its the right time to quit ! so i will do my best this year to recover my total loss, and if that didnt happen i will quit ! i spent a lot in gambling , and i lost almost everything, i cant afford to lose more .

2 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i really think its the right time to quit ! so i will do my best this year to recover my total loss, and if that didnt happen i will quit ! i spent a lot in gambling , and i lost almost everything, i cant afford to lose more .

Sorry to hear that mate I hope and I will pray that you will recover all your losses. Don't quit mate just play small amount or just play that 
you earn free like rain, here on forum etc.. on stake I just lost I think a total of $4000+ I rarely deposit now I just play for fun from free.

my strategy for the year is still the same ... the difference is that it needs stages or time to understand the current condition of the roll roll ... because right now I feel a lot of significant differences ... that's all my strategy ... because if I change the strategy I .. defeat after defeat will occur...!!?? Good luck,..

Don't play with same strategy every time. Make variation in your game with different strategy. That's the best way. Cause no strategy can give you surety of winning in your every session. Use martingale strategy, manual game, hunting on big payout. 

On 08/01/2020 at 14:43, sheenaz.bay said:

I don't think there is a good strategy to get profit, all the strategies I try and sometimes it only works in a short time, so now I often play with a variety of strategies, what I mean is, after I hit on a multiplier, then I will change with another multiplier, and so on

Let me try this one. I have tried so many strategies from the past and no one really seems working at the end and I sticked to 50/50 chance until now. Tnx for sharing, will try this right away. How much is the bank roll for doge?

3 hours ago, Iyahmo said:

Let me try this one. I have tried so many strategies from the past and no one really seems working at the end and I sticked to 50/50 chance until now. Tnx for sharing, will try this right away. How much is the bank roll for doge?

how much balance does not determine victory. I used to use bets with a calculation of 10000/10000 = 1, so if I have 10,000 doge then I bet 1 doge early, if I have 20000 doge then I bet 2 doge

On 1/27/2020 at 4:05 PM, sheenaz.bay said:

how much balance does not determine victory. I used to use bets with a calculation of 10000/10000 = 1, so if I have 10,000 doge then I bet 1 doge early, if I have 20000 doge then I bet 2 doge

a large number of friends, but the calculation you tell us because it is quite ineffective and very vulnerable if used to play for a long time and certainly will grow and show different results and it will experience long red and make your martingle and balance run out.

On 08/01/2020 at 03:22, Chikou1306 said:

i tried, it doesnt works for me jejeje i dont have the selfcontrol of mrnice and always end busting just when im almost recovered because of the greedy hits

On 07/01/2020 at 09:26, Jelanstream said:

mmmm my strat that always had work is pretty slow but works for me is change side each 50 bets

payout of 2.3x and double on the loss and every 7k bets i change seeds

the biggest red streak goes to 29 reds so you can bet 1 sat per 22 coins

On 07/01/2020 at 09:42, nolep said:

ok i will tell you so first set the roll number to 50,
then you set inc lose at 50% bet 1 dogecoin and play in po 20x
You will see the roll run later and it will stop when finished. and don't forget to repeat by always filling the roll count section.
don't forget my tip when I get profit. I can increase my balance quickly enough with this strategy.

i tried and wasted all my balance i believe the next hit was green dammit ejejejejeje was fun to try it

On 2/2/2020 at 3:48 AM, katsuragi said:

i tried and wasted all my balance i believe the next hit was green dammit ejejejejeje was fun to try it

it looks like you are out of luck so it makes you lose the balance you have, I myself do this strategy and always get profit but I have stopped long enough and never try to use it again.

On 27/01/2020 at 17:05, sheenaz.bay said:

So probably you are betting in 50% win chance? Payout 2? Anyway, I do use new startegy like higher payouts of 49.5x, 33x and 24x. Although I am still studying those strategies as it is always raging after two hits. We need a huge bank roll in higher payouts of strategy too.

Well at the moment I don't have play with one specific strategy because all strategies seems to going negative for me these days lol

I would suggest to try different strategies and play with one which you find comfortable and hopefully it will work for you.

Search on forum here and stake forum.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, EpicGord said:

Well at the moment I don't have play with one specific strategy because all strategies seems to going negative for me these days lol

I would suggest to try different strategies and play with one which you find comfortable and hopefully it will work for you.

Search on forum here and stake forum.

I also do the same thing with you that is looking for the best strategy in the forum here and stake, but I try to change it so that it can increase the little luck that I will get, but of course this sometimes makes me suffer losses because no one can provide guaranteed strategy without lose

On 10/02/2020 at 10:30, Iyahmo said:

So probably you are betting in 50% win chance? Payout 2? Anyway, I do use new startegy like higher payouts of 49.5x, 33x and 24x. Although I am still studying those strategies as it is always raging after two hits. We need a huge bank roll in higher payouts of strategy too.

I rarely play with multipliers 2x, I mostly play with 100x and 99x multipliers, but sometimes I also play with 11x and 10x multipliers, I always switch strategies every time I hit it

I tried a new strategy in 2020, but the same thing you experienced friends, I also failed. however, I can still win with a betting strategy in the 2.71x payout with a manual play pattern. by reversing the direction between under and over according to my belief.
if you want to try my strategy, I suggest to be more convincing yourself before betting, because your belief is the key to everything. when you are sure of the green line when you change the direction of the bet, then raise your bet as much as possible.
Good luck