nolep

The price of bitcoin in Iran reaches 24000$

hello my friends will share a news that is quite surprising where bitcoin reached 24000 $ this is really the most expensive price, I do not believe before checking the market buying and selling in Iran.

news source https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-selling-for-24-000-per-btc-in-iran-as-us-tensions-escalate

do you think it's reasonable?
in my own opinion it is reasonable and there is a possibility of a rise in bitcoin these days including the effects of the news because people are starting to save or move assets into bitcoin to make it safer.

give your response regarding this news, thank you.

I think its due to the conflict between USA & Iran. Irans currency and asset values are not stable at the moment due to the above reason. Hence Crypto would be much smarter option to hold your money. Its not in the motive of investment purpose, Only to reduce their losses. I don't think it will give much impact to the overall BTC price

2 hours ago, BladeMaster said:

I think its due to the conflict between USA & Iran. Irans currency and asset values are not stable at the moment due to the above reason. Hence Crypto would be much smarter option to hold your money. Its not in the motive of investment purpose, Only to reduce their losses. I don't think it will give much impact to the overall BTC price

absolutely right, one of the safest options is assets in the form of bitcoin. because it will not be damaged, but today just the price of bitcoin has moved up a major consideration from the citizens of Iran who began to increase assets to crypto form

I wouldnt put any weight into that, as the "official" exchange they are talking about is Localbitcoins. Anyone can put any price on there if they so please. All it means is that there are no vendors in that region of the country, most likely bc of repercussions from the government if they are found. I think they have bigger problems to worry about than Bitcoin anyways over there. Highly doubt crypto is as big as it is there like the west. Story is a bit misleading.

I still could nit believe that the price of bitcoin is really that price.if its true more people that has really lots if bitcoin will gi to that country and use vpn to sell thier bitcoin.it willbe a win win situation.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, Winwin12 said:

I still could nit believe that the price of bitcoin is really that price.if its true more people that has really lots if bitcoin will gi to that country and use vpn to sell thier bitcoin.it willbe a win win situation.

It's hard to happen, right now the price of bitcoin is stable and the same in all markets. this is an old post, you can see the date the post was made so it is not wrong in knowing the price of bitcoin and to see the price of bitcoin more clearly can see at the coin  crypto sale and purchase place.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:44 PM, saraanna396 said:

Bitcoin price is uniform in all countries of the world, the price in Iran cannot be 24k USD and the price in other countries is less than that, this is not possible.

it is very possible because this price is not based on existing markets in the world such as binance, yobit and similar markets, so local bitcoin is a local market with different prices in each place. maybe for more details you can find that information

Hello, to me this seems like fake news, the price of Bitcoin in Iran has reached $ 24,000, I do not believe that the price of Bitcoin remains the same in all countries, so this is a fake news.

6 hours ago, Rashed0 said:

Hello, to me this seems like fake news, the price of Bitcoin in Iran has reached $ 24,000, I do not believe that the price of Bitcoin remains the same in all countries, so this is a fake news.

I have checked the price in local bitcoin and it's very true, you can open the link in the post that I gave and read the whole news. You have to read it to just say this is fake news, and also you have to see when this post was made so you can say it.

On 05/01/2020 at 04:29, BladeMaster said:

I agree with your point my friend, but this is new to me that the price is about 24000$ wow that's hug

That was a good price during that day or month in their country. Maybe only local traders can do the trade on that local exchange. It seems that one also of the major factors that affect the price is the ban for mining of cryptocurrency from their country due to demand in electricity apart from the USA and Iran conflict.

11 hours ago, iris05 said:

That was a good price during that day or month in their country. Maybe only local traders can do the trade on that local exchange. It seems that one also of the major factors that affect the price is the ban for mining of cryptocurrency from their country due to demand in electricity apart from the USA and Iran conflict.

Absolutely right, trading is only carried out by people in the country so that the price can be played with by selling bitcoin as high as possible on the grounds that bitcoin is very safe, you should know if this is an old post so that this happens when Iraq will fight with America called the third world war .

On 05/01/2020 at 06:29, BladeMaster said:

He is right the best idea u can get from this topic is u should invest some money to btc if the goverment is behind something u need to believe thats gonna be good profit for you.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:59 AM, EmirhanDemircio said:

He is right the best idea u can get from this topic is u should invest some money to btc if the goverment is behind something u need to believe thats gonna be good profit for you.

Bitcoin investment will be very helpful because money in crypto form will not be lost if you still keep the key, in contrast to real coins that can be damaged and not safe, bitcoin is the best solution.

This is definitely a hoax, there is no way the price of bitcoin can be $ 24,000 because the price of bitcoin around the world is the same price, it is impossible in the Iranian country to reach that price, maybe you read the news wrong.