nolep

The forum was quiet again after the loss of payment per event post

hello friends, the situation of the primedice forum is quiet unlike when there was a paid per post 2x event. I myself think how to enliven the forum in this primedice so that it can come back to life and everyone can discuss with each other. because your brother primedice forum, stake can be very crowded,

can you provide a way to make the forum in primedice crowded?

many things can make the forum re-crowded as before, one of them with increased pay per post like Christmas yesterday, maybe with the challenge the hosts can also make the forum a lot of visitors, and of course if there are many new topics, there will be many visitors in this forum

The forum indeed quite and there are now new post. I think They should add events and games here to make it more active again. I think one of the reasons why the forum is inactive as well is because not all players know about the forum. Most of them are contented with the chat alone. It is not like before that if you wan't you know or ask about something you have to visit forum. Now, you can chat people, players. mods or support if you want to know something. 

Most of the news, information and events are all on the other site now. I for one enjoy both forums but I don't think it's easily comparable since stakes player-base brings all the action on the other forum. I think this forum is more for those who have placed their own loyalty on this site. Many have left but I'm still loyal myself to here in this forum. I wish there was a way that could bring the player base back here... promotions did help somewhat and maybe they could take that into consideration? I doubt it but it's worth a shot.

I think why forum is quite it's not about the rewards is all about new topic it's hard to create new topic here on primedice because only 
dice game than stake we can make many topics because of there's a lot of games that you can use to create new topic.
That's why I create a Rollhunts so some people go here and make this forum alive again.

18 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I think why forum is quite it's not about the rewards is all about new topic it's hard to create new topic here on primedice because only 
dice game than stake we can make many topics because of there's a lot of games that you can use to create new topic.
That's why I create a Rollhunts so some people go here and make this forum alive again.

that's good friend, the way you made to make this forum crowded. I myself might contribute to enliven this forum by creating various topics so that everyone is excited to discuss each other, but sometimes I run out of ideas so that I will be active and make it when I have an idea.

I’d say what deters a lot of the potential traffic and activity to this forum would probably be the chat primedice already has built into the game. If people can already live chat with other players, it becomes an afterthought to go to a forum and post. I’m on a couple of popular sports betting forums because we can discuss on there what we aren’t able to chat about on the different sites we all place wagers on.

10 hours ago, nolep said:

that's good friend, the way you made to make this forum crowded. I myself might contribute to enliven this forum by creating various topics so that everyone is excited to discuss each other, but sometimes I run out of ideas so that I will be active and make it when I have an idea.

Thank you my friend, Me too not sometimes I always run out of ideas because it's hard to create new topic cause only dice game
than on stake you can create a lot of topics by other games.

it all requires cooperation and cohesiveness among primedice forum members, if only one or a few people take the initiative to create a new topic, or there are only a few people who are willing to sharpen their brains and minds to develop various topics to be discussed together in the forum, then it is very unlikely the forum will return crowded. for that we need good cooperation among members in the forum, trying to think of interesting topics of discussion and attract the interest of other members who might have been active in the forum, but now never appear again in the forum because they might not have something that can be made the subject matter that must be discussed together,
then, I think forum reward is also very influential on forum occupants, or even becomes one of the active causes of forum members every day. I hope the forum rewards are back to the way they were when they were a year ago

I think its more that people are playing more at Stake than at PD due to the number of games. PD seems to have a core group of players and it doesn't expand as much as it does over at Stake. I actually prefer it this way though, and its one of the reasons why I stay here to chat more than other places.

Realistically forums are probably less used these days. Traditional forum were used as a source of information and discussion on a certain topic, but theres so many alternatives out there now that do a better job on a larger scale. Such as wiki, reddit, etc.

Having a private forum is great for SEO, but outside that, it's tough to do much more than that with it.

On 04/01/2020 at 10:52, nolep said:

hello friends, the situation of the primedice forum is quiet unlike when there was a paid per post 2x event. I myself think how to enliven the forum in this primedice so that it can come back to life and everyone can discuss with each other. because your brother primedice forum, stake can be very crowded,

can you provide a way to make the forum in primedice crowded?

Well.. Ofc the forums will boom if there's 2x the payout (I've missed that event for being out for so long.). But technically, as an avid PD forum member, with 2x payout or none, we should always be active to make the community active as well. 👌🏼💯

the situation when PD got double paid events make many users come to forum and make a new / reply some topics. but since the pay per post is turn back to normal. then they just run away because they think maybe the pay per post is too low , thats my opinion

Agree with Dan that there are many alternatives these days that are making traditional forums to be less crowded and also when pay per post was high, it would always attract more users to forum and occasionally active double pay per post events may keep forum alive and forum promotional events like on Christmas was good one too.

Well the only reason I can suggest is because when they had the event going on, users took advantage of making as much as they could. Now it's gone, more constructive users can actually enjoy the forums without the use of those that farm. I enjoy earning here, but it comes to a limit of how much nonsense one can take when you see those that open a new thread that just goes over the same "crap" so to say. I'd rather that rewards were kept to a minimal so users don't see it as a way to earn... more of a place to get better knowledge of the community.

It's almost always a quiet place if looking at it like that, no one really got into discussion because it's not as interesting to discuss over one game or some promotions going on, there won't be any topic break out or something unless some very crucial things happen later on.

i dont find it weird, its a very normal thing, when the pay per post was 2x we could see a good activity here, now its less, people were posting whatever then just to claim from forums, and after that promo is gone they dont, its normal though.

I am new in this forum and ofcourse hoping that i will get paid by post hopefully it will happen to me.after the sad incident in crypto talk that actually banned the ph for payment lots of members there are looking on a great forum like this to perform 

4 hours ago, Winwin12 said:

I am new in this forum and ofcourse hoping that i will get paid by post hopefully it will happen to me.after the sad incident in crypto talk that actually banned the ph for payment lots of members there are looking on a great forum like this to perform 

Nah, there's BitcoinTalk, CryptoTalk never had a chance! 😀

Yes, forum is great, but it's really hard to talk about just one game, even though this is one of the most popular games obviously here and on Stake!

On 2/27/2020 at 12:24 AM, Chikou1306 said:

i dont find it weird, its a very normal thing, when the pay per post was 2x we could see a good activity here, now its less, people were posting whatever then just to claim from forums, and after that promo is gone they dont, its normal though.

there is also a possibility that there are many players who are busy, so that he only has time to play and talk and does not have time to discuss with each other, I myself for a few days have enough free time, so I will play, chat and discuss.

Y‘all talking about it’s hard to speak about one game. Yes, true.. lot of topics have been covered already. But the forum is more than just Primedice related forums or promotions.

Most of the community just aren’t interested that much, because they won’t get rewards from posting in general topics. You can see that there is much less effort in those topics.

Yeah, mainly it's all about being constructive in certain topics. I do feel that it's the reason for a dying forum... it needs to be a little more open to rewarding it's users for a variety of topics rather than talking about the same stuff all the time. Although it's not always about the same stuff... but it can be one big relevant conversation. 

Actually, this forum does not even see alive compared to other forums that I have participated in, I guess it is important to implement a higher pay per post to encourage more users and that there would be more useful topics to be seen in this forum.