Chikou1306

What if PrimeDice launched its own coin? PDC

Definitely, it will be a successful project. With the connection and influence that PD has, there should be no doubt on its success. However, I feel that making its own coin is necessary at this point. PD is already established as a gambling site, and must continue focusing on its purpose. 😊👌🏼

I have thought about this my self. Especially after faucet was removed. What I liked about the faucet was that you got a chance to try the game for free before you had to decide if you wanted to use any "real" money on it. That is something new players cant dø anymore. If there was a Primedice coins, then it could be used for faucet, so that new players could ret the game, and there could also be some wagering contest or other things making it funnier to play with that coin for us experienced users. I doubt that it will ever happend but I think it's a very good idea 

8 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Definitely, it will be a successful project. With the connection and influence that PD has, there should be no doubt on its success. However, I feel that making its own coin is necessary at this point. PD is already established as a gambling site, and must continue focusing on its purpose. 😊👌🏼

i think so ! if they just started such a project earlier it would be a very successful project ! especially when there was around 5000 online player ! but it still not late though

7 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i think so ! if they just started such a project earlier it would be a very successful project ! especially when there was around 5000 online player ! but it still not late though

I also think this will be an expensive coin if it can enter the market such as binance and will also bring in a lot of new players who are whales in the trading market so I really want this to be realized, maybe I will be very ready to help this project succeed.:)

On 09/05/2020 at 07:35, BidaManEris said:

I don't think this would happen. It is much more likely to happen on Stake now, if ever Eddie would consider to grab an another step to making his business grow by reaching the actual cryptocurrency trading platform. :D

if you see the number of residents between stake and primedice, then I might agree if the stake will make its own coin as a new form of promotion, maybe. however, I still hope that primedice is prioritized for this one rather than the stake