nolep

prefers to play auto, manually or with a script

prefers to play auto, manually or with a script  

15 members have voted

1. 1. prefers to play auto, manually or with a script

hello, your friends when playing prefer which one. I myself prefer to play with auto, because it's quite easy and not waiting for the hit time. but sometimes I also play with the manual because it's also pretty good when I want to play big with a quick profit. for the script I have labor experience so don't use it.

give your choice along with the reason,
thanks.

I prefer auto myself, because I generally hunt high multipliers.  Playing manually to do that is a difficult way to go.  If I am playing small multipliers I sometimes play manually, but I have never used a script for playing...

7 hours ago, williamsh said:

I prefer autobetting, but not using a script. I just use the dicebot and the built in features to let it autobet for me. It doesn't always give me profit, but sometimes it does.

I use being defeated and often give benefits. because playing auto on web primedice often experience lost, but when I use it I get more often or can get a profit. if you are interested in using scripts, you can search various scripts on the web dice bot

On 1/2/2020 at 11:31 AM, joefrey said:

I like playing autobet so far because I am just wagering and studying the dice

same as what I did, but if you want to learn it is better to play with the manual because you will understand more than the way bet because the game is entirely in every click you make.

For me it's depend of my balance If I have a huge balance i go auto and make it successful auto bet even only I earn small amount
but i always play manual because I can change side everytime I want. Like if you hit streak win on that side or lose so you can change.

I like playing autos but i am not using script. I don't know how to use one really. I think using script is better than auto but according to what I have read from the other forum, it has negative benefits as well especially when you don't know what you are doing. Playing manual for me is good as well. I think its best to play manual if you want to practice how to control your self. I also think that you have a big chance of winning when you play manually. 

What I like about auto betting is that I can increase the bet in what ever percentage I set it. To be honest auto bet is for lazy person like me 

i always like to go manual, it helps me controlling every single bet of mine , playing auto gets me always busted, especially when i go auto for the whole night, manual allows you to change your bets and your ways of playing whenever you want.

2 hours ago, policewale said:

I like playing autos but i am not using script. I don't know how to use one really. I think using script is better than auto but according to what I have read from the other forum, it has negative benefits as well especially when you don't know what you are doing. Playing manual for me is good as well. I think its best to play manual if you want to practice how to control your self. I also think that you have a big chance of winning when you play manually. 

What I like about auto betting is that I can increase the bet in what ever percentage I set it. To be honest auto bet is for lazy person like me 

absolutely right, when using a script you need to know what is in the script because if you don't know it it will make you suffer a loss. playing with auto bet is better than using scripts that you don't know about.

I mostly play auto, although sometimes I play manually. but I admit I play auto more often, because I'm used to playing with a high multiplier. I play maual if I use a Martingale strategy, and sometimes I use a script if I do a rollhunt

On 08/01/2020 at 01:39, sheenaz.bay said:

I mostly play auto, although sometimes I play manually. but I admit I play auto more often, because I'm used to playing with a high multiplier. I play maual if I use a Martingale strategy, and sometimes I use a script if I do a rollhunt

I am exactly the same way.  Using a script can be very dangerous if you don't understand how they work down to the smallest detail, so I do not have any desire to use one.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, sheenaz.bay said:

same with me, to play in big payouts always use auto because if using the manual is really tiring and sometimes also I can not wait and will just do a big bet that resulted in losses.

On 08/01/2020 at 14:39, sheenaz.bay said:

playing on High Multiplier is  boring I usually do it with auto bet like you. I play manual when my balance is close to withdrawal threshold. 

On 1/10/2020 at 7:41 PM, policewale said:

playing on High Multiplier is  boring I usually do it with auto bet like you. I play manual when my balance is close to withdrawal threshold. 

it's pretty good friend, I often continue the game even though I will withdraw and it makes me lose. but playing manually when withdrawing is a good step because it can overcome you from loss and fail to withdraw.

I pretty much only play on manual regardless of payout mainly so I can actually see what numbers have come up - Especially on high payouts, this allows me to adjust the payout to what I think will be coming up soon. Setting to auto imo is the same as spraying and praying. You're just blindly shooting hoping to hit something which may work initially but will eventually catch up to you.

4 hours ago, sourc3code said:

I pretty much only play on manual regardless of payout mainly so I can actually see what numbers have come up - Especially on high payouts, this allows me to adjust the payout to what I think will be coming up soon. Setting to auto imo is the same as spraying and praying. You're just blindly shooting hoping to hit something which may work initially but will eventually catch up to you.

I myself sometimes play manually and automatically, playing manually is very boring so that if we are impatient it will often play with a big bet, and immediately change it to automatic, agreeing to play automatically is like shooting in the hope of a hit and sometimes it ends with the whole balanced out.

17 hours ago, nolep said:

I myself sometimes play manually and automatically, playing manually is very boring so that if we are impatient it will often play with a big bet, and immediately change it to automatic, agreeing to play automatically is like shooting in the hope of a hit and sometimes it ends with the whole balanced out.

Yea playing manually is boring but it's safe than automatically because you can control your bets also you can change the side every time you want 
but on automatically bets it's a good for hunting big payout also you need to calculate your basebet before using auto bets.

Most of the time I play manual game. With a small start I need to play in different way, I change my payout bet amount most often with manual game and try to build up my balance. I use auto for hunt only. Manual game is full of fun. Every click on bet is noising. 

At first I do some auto rolling not until it always raged and go deep until it ate all my balance. Then i went back to manual again, just better than the auto roll. As per the script, I never tried it but I am reading and learning how to use script from the bot.

I wanted to try and use the automated rolling, I tried to run it out even without balance and I have seen that there are more loss than win so I am having second thought about trying it.

I haven't tried using script and I dont know how to use it. Sometimes I play manual but I'm always playing auto all the time since I'm also doing other stuff while playing dice. I just set a small amount of stop on profit in a low multiplier and change side everytime it is reached.

On 13/01/2020 at 19:35, Mahdirakib said:

Misclicked happens with me a lot of time. I play on mobile. So when I get few reds I try to bet quicker next few rolls expecting green. As I play on low payout I sometimes use max bet. But i have placed max bet in a row few times without decreasing bet amount. Then I found that I got a red and balance is too low. It happens while while I bet with rage. 

True..playing in Mobile needs a good looking in the number.it happens me since I'm using it too.

I prefer auto since I can just stop on profit without watching it.i can do more while playing autobetting