Han2x

Bitcoin Price year 2020

As we observe bitcoin price just moving up and down and never show sign of ascending. Maybe crypto investors relax for now and will start to make a rapid change of bitcoin price this first quarter of 2020. For now bitcoin price just make tiny changes of price. like up and down less than 5%. 

I want to hear the opinion of those pro traders here. What is your speculation of bitcoin price this start of 2020?

today bitcoin has shown a pretty good price increase maybe this is a step before the price flew high, but most likely this year bitcoin can reach a price of 50k $ because there will be many surprises one of them halving.

Last 2 years when bitcoin hit $12000 there's a lot of investors who rich but I think this year until 2021 bitcoin price will stable between $6000 to $9000
but we don't know if it reach $15000 this year but more than $20000 is very impossible.

bitcoin price jumped from 7k $ to 9k$ ! and then it fell to 8k $ now ! i dont think it will reach the 10k very soon, it was a great chance to reach 10k $ but it didnt, now we have to wait for couple months to see it reaching that level again, i expect it to freeze in 8k or to fall a bit.

Based on some TA that I've been doing lately, it seems like it will most likely go down a bit before it starts to go back up. It's looking like it will start increasing around March of this year if everything goes as planned. Of course with anything cryptocurrency related, it can easily not go as planned so with this being said take this prediction how you will.

If you lose money due to this prediction, its on you not me. If you make money due to this prediction, you owe me half.

Edited by sourc3code

I will let you know if the current price is 8.7k usd and in two days there will be halving bitcoin, everyone is waiting for what will happen to bitcoin, the price will rise or it will dump.