policewale

Can one make a bitcoin out of the forum rewards?

And so I noticed that some of the users here have been saving their forum rewards which makes me envy them. On the contrary, It makes me more motivated to stay in the forum and practice my writing skills/commenting skills or whatever you call that. I really like the forum reward system.

If they keep giving double reward promotion it is not impossible to make one bitcoin out of the forum, as long as you give good content to the community. Just keep in mind that the reward depends on the quality and length of the post, not just some copy paste from others sites or others topics, that would result you on a decrease instead of a reward, and possibly a ban.

Edited by Sokah

7 minutes ago, Sokah said:

If they keep giving double reward promotion it is not impossible to make one bitcoin out of the forum, as long as you give good content to the community. Just keep in mind that the reward depends on the quality and length of the post, not just some copy paste from others sites or others topics, that would result you on a decrease instead of a reward, and possibly a ban.

Thank you. This is noted. 😊

Since I like reading the most, I tend to re-read those msgs with good content. 😊

48 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Yes it is possible to make 1 bitcoin from the forum rewards, but it will take a lot of time and dedication, as well as making consistent high quality content for people to read.

You are by far the closest to getting there with your current forum balance now. 

A year perhaps, or shorter as long as you don't break any rules, and post constructively you may be the first to do so.

Yes of course we can earn bitcoin here on forum I see a lot of people here savings there forum rewards like 
@williamsh I'm so proud of him cause he save his forum reward like that and didn't withdraw yet.
I hope I can make that too save forum rewards within year or months.

3 hours ago, jamyr said:

You are by far the closest to getting there with your current forum balance now. 

A year perhaps, or shorter as long as you don't break any rules, and post constructively you may be the first to do so.

Haha, I just have 1 million satoshis. It will take a very, very long time to reach that (if I ever do). I am not expecting to reach so much anytime soon to be honest.

15 hours ago, williamsh said:

Yes it is possible to make 1 bitcoin from the forum rewards, but it will take a lot of time and dedication, as well as making consistent high quality content for people to read.

Well by all means keep showing us the way master Williamsh. Only if i could discover the exact whereabouts of your cold storage! 

5 minutes ago, hudost2 said:

Well by all means keep showing us the way master Williamsh. Only if i could discover the exact whereabouts of your cold storage! 

Hahaha, all it really requires is consistently making high quality content, and adding to discussions in a meaningful and thoughtful manner. Always put effort into what you write :)

20 hours ago, policewale said:

And so I noticed that some of the users here have been saving their forum rewards which makes me envy them. On the contrary, It makes me more motivated to stay in the forum and practice my writing skills/commenting skills or whatever you call that. I really like the forum reward system.

Stay active here mate. Share your ideas and learn from others. It's normal to get envy with someone lije @williamsh. He manage not to gamble his earnings here in forum. Maybe he has plan for that. 

It wouldn't be easy. One full btc from forum will be hard. But you can get it if pd run forum rewards for so long. That means huge time. So if you make 5-10k sats average daily from forum, it will take 27-54 years to reach that amount. Anyway be sure to forum rules. Abusing rewards may cause your account ban. 

8 hours ago, Han2x said:

Stay active here mate. Share your ideas and learn from others. It's normal to get envy with someone lije @williamsh. He manage not to gamble his earnings here in forum. Maybe he has plan for that. 

Yes a lot of people get jealous. People are also jealous of my lifestyle and family, but the difference with me and the rest is that I put in the work and work very hard compared to most others.

13 hours ago, williamsh said:

Haha, I just have 1 million satoshis. It will take a very, very long time to reach that (if I ever do). I am not expecting to reach so much anytime soon to be honest.

Actually the reason why I posted the question is you ^^. I saw your forum balance last week, It was I think 600k satoshis and then after two days it went 700 or 800. You are inspiring us mate. AHAHAHA how much do you get per post? Is the reward affected forum rank?

of course you can generate bitcoin from forums, you just need to frequently post, comment and discuss with everyone in the forum. and don't forget you have to follow the rules to be able to continue to contribute, after that you only get bitcoin. but don't just focus on the bitcoin prize because that's the most important bonus for this forum to be crowded so the discussion becomes very exciting.

35 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

If you are asking about earning 1 btc strictly from rewards, I would say it would be nearly impossible.  At the current reward rate, it would take years to accumulate that much...

i dont think he meant to collect the forum rewards ! i think he was talking about transfering the forum rewards o the site and playing with them , but yeah it still near to impossible to make a very large amount starting from couple satoshis !

11 hours ago, policewale said:

Actually the reason why I posted the question is you ^^. I saw your forum balance last week, It was I think 600k satoshis and then after two days it went 700 or 800. You are inspiring us mate. AHAHAHA how much do you get per post? Is the reward affected forum rank?

The rewards change all the time. So instead of focusing on the payment, I focus on making sure my comments and posts are very high quality, and that works out for me :)

On 01/01/2020 at 02:51, williamsh said:

How many time's you withdraw since you are start earning here on forum. i don't know I can manage to make like that saving the forum rewards
but I will try it. you are inspiring people to save money. thanks to you mate

On 01/01/2020 at 16:18, williamsh said:

The rewards change all the time. So instead of focusing on the payment, I focus on making sure my comments and posts are very high quality, and that works out for me :)

Since you're an inspiration for many members around here, allow me to drop this ss here so we can come back in a few years and see how much have you evolve from now.

williamsh

Best of luck to you collecting the whole BTC and beyond.

No, doubtful. Even if you did get 1BTC here, you'd never get it out as the forum only has a certain amount of funds at at time to prevent abuse. If your goal is to make a whole coin from the forums, I think your intent is wrong to begin with which will show in your posts. Best to not put any goal from it and just provide meaningful content.

On 01/01/2020 at 21:18, williamsh said:

it good from you to think about the quality of your topics, i see many members care only about the reward, so they start typing whatever.  just to gain some satoshi's.. i think its our responsibility as members to keep this chat as clean as possible ! and best of luck collecting that 1 coin :)