777seven777

Better way for rich star!!??

Hello everyone, each of us seeks to raise our rank to a platinum star, of course it’s not easy, but nevertheless, the main goal, at the moment I’m stuck on bronze and slowly moving on. Maybe someone has any tips or strategies, it would be interesting to know. Since 1.01x, it seems to me very primitive. And all a Happy New Year🎄💰

imo, 1.01x is a bad strategy.

D'Alembert strategy could work if you have a good bankroll.

most of the time, i play flat bet at 1.1x or at 2x until i reach a lost limit, then i recover my losses with martingale.

if I play only for wager, I usually play with a 1.1x multiplier and with a 1k sats bet, if my live status is -10k sats, then I will play with another multiplier to recover my lost 10k sats, after recovering I will recover playing with a 1.1x multiplier

I myself am pursuing wagered to be able to have a star on the account, but it is very difficult to wagered. I should try to give up some satosi for the big wagered even though it is detrimental. so I keep reading in the forums sometimes find but I failed when trying because my capital is too small. one of the safest when experiencing lost because wagered moved to another PO to cover losses.

Before on Stake I chase VIP level and I become platinum VIP on stake but this time I always chase for profit but 
I need to become at least bronze VIP here to participate forum VIP challenges that's why Now I start wager.
It's easy to become a Platinum if you have a huge bankroll it's easy to wager if you have a huge bankroll.

I am looking for a good wagering strategy as well. AHAHAH some say its easy to wager. I think the problem is my mindset, I hate seeing my live status red so I stop, try to recover but the thing is I end up losing all. I am looking forward for a informative reply here. Thanks in advance

8 minutes ago, policewale said:

I am looking for a good wagering strategy as well. AHAHAH some say its easy to wager. I think the problem is my mindset, I hate seeing my live status red so I stop, try to recover but the thing is I end up losing all. I am looking forward for a informative reply here. Thanks in advance

I will make a youtube video soon about how I wager I didn't wager to much here on Primedice but on stake I'm already platinum
Before I wager 0.01 BTC with only 5000 sats bankroll but I don't know it will works again cause always experience 3 streak lose at 1.0102x.

14 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

I will make a youtube video soon about how I wager I didn't wager to much here on Primedice but on stake I'm already platinum
Before I wager 0.01 BTC with only 5000 sats bankroll but I don't know it will works again cause always experience 3 streak lose at 1.0102x.

I will really look forward to the video you made because it will definitely be very helpful for players who want to reach VIP without having to lose a lot of money just to be wagered

There’s not reallly many tricks to increase your Vip level other than depositing more. Lower payouts tend to rack up more wager but at more risk. Imo it’s not working going for VIP actively. I recommend just playing normally and if you get the next level you get it. Actively going for it can make you lose more than you gain from the added benefits 

On 1/5/2020 at 2:13 PM, sourc3code said:

There’s not reallly many tricks to increase your Vip level other than depositing more. Lower payouts tend to rack up more wager but at more risk. Imo it’s not working going for VIP actively. I recommend just playing normally and if you get the next level you get it. Actively going for it can make you lose more than you gain from the added benefits 

wow good advice, i see your wagered is very big. can you tell me how you achieved it or you just focus on playing for profit. peace without realizing you have achieved being a vip