Mahdirakib

Do you play for recovery?

Most of the people says they do gambling for fun. And gamblers a actually wants to make profit, and the profit making plan runs in their mind. But truly we loss and stay in red mark negative balance. But what's next? Do you try to recover your loss while you play later? 

At pd I actually play for recovery most of the time. Though I don't care about my loss and stay in limit. But I want to see my all balance in positive. My mind always want it. Recovery doesn't happens and I loss more. Propel always says don't play for recovery. Share your opinion guys. 

Yes sometimes when i lost big, i do my recovery first . and then after i already did my recovery, i go to find some profits. never to wanted a big profits. at least its enough to buy some foods and stuff :P 

I just play and hope for a profit but don't try to recover the past lost. If the main goal is to recover the past lost then that will frustrate you. Possible focus will be out of track.

I play for hobby but that doesn't means I'm here just to lost. If I lose big of course I'll always go after it but without risking the exact same amount. I would normally build a new strategy or use an old one to recover the total loss slowly and then go back to play normal.

my experience is more you want recover and more you loose,so take a deep breath on loose drink coffe and let it be then next day roll again maybe then you recover

Yes i do play for recovery actually it all depends on the initial amount i lost like if i lost 100k-200k i let it go and don't recover immediately.

But when i say lost 0.01 i try to recover it.

It worked for me many times

But but it also gave me some real hard time like loosing 2k usd just to recover some $ :( which is not good atleast for me

So lesson learnt play slow go far play fast bust fast

if i am being honest , yes i play to recover my total loss which is more than 10 btc in primedice and way more than that in other sites.. but for now i am trying to recover the latest small losses and to build a good amount that helps me start the journey, and once i get my whole balance back, and i recover the whole loss, i will quit gambling with no coming back.

Playing for recovery is one of the worst things you can do. its best to forget about the last session and start over each time, this way you're not constantly chasing losses. Most will lose more than win, its just the way the games set up. Set hard goals and make sure you stick with them.

For me i do play for profits than to recover coz i nkow for sure if i do recover all my lose ill bcome greedy to make some wild bet and end up on losing again.. 

So i play just slowly for profits but it depends on my bankroll.. lol

15 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I always wanted to make my profit status positive, but it turned out that it kept me losing, so now I only focus on playing for profit, without looking at my positive or negative profit status.

this is why we keep busting though ! i think if we forget what we lost and focus on only what we get, then all of our problems will be solved ! in gambling we always want to be winners, thats why we always fail.

9 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

this is why we keep busting though ! i think if we forget what we lost and focus on only what we get, then all of our problems will be solved ! in gambling we always want to be winners, thats why we always fail.

That is a fair point that you've made. Once I was down about 0.02 btc and I managed to recover about 500k. However, I wanted it all back, and then busted even more.

I myself rarely recover the losses that I experienced because it will only add to the losses so I will continue to play without trying to recover because I feel it's just a waste of time so I choose to play to get profits. but it makes me addicted so there are times when I play just to recover the losses that I experienced.

13 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I always wanted to make my profit status positive, but it turned out that it kept me losing, so now I only focus on playing for profit, without looking at my positive or negative profit status.

That is why I think I am glad that they removed the profit stats from the stats panel. Now I do not feel pressure to try and recover my losses in any way. I prefer it like that.

14 hours ago, williamsh said:

That is why I think I am glad that they removed the profit stats from the stats panel. Now I do not feel pressure to try and recover my losses in any way. I prefer it like that.

instead I would prefer if the profit statistics were not written off so that I could find out about my losses while playing in primedice. but I will still focus on playing to get profit, but not intending to recover

The reason why I liked it when they remove the profit stats is to prevent my self from playing to recover. Playing to recover for me and my case is like digging the red sea of negative profit. The more I try to recover the ore I drown. Though sometimes when luck play its part ^^ I gain some profit but that some times is like one in a red moon :) . I'd be so happy tho if one day I recover all my negative profit ^^

10 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

instead I would prefer if the profit statistics were not written off so that I could find out about my losses while playing in primedice. but I will still focus on playing to get profit, but not intending to recover

You can just pm the modbot, and use the !profit command to get your stats, or you could ask live support for a breakdown of your stats. So it is still possible :)

On 1/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, policewale said:

The reason why I liked it when they remove the profit stats is to prevent my self from playing to recover. Playing to recover for me and my case is like digging the red sea of negative profit. The more I try to recover the ore I drown. Though sometimes when luck play its part ^^ I gain some profit but that some times is like one in a red moon :) . I'd be so happy tho if one day I recover all my negative profit ^^

but do you not want to know the losses that you experience, when you get a big profit, of course you want to know how much loss has been reduced so that it can make you your spirit and stats go green.

Yes before I play for recovery all my losses here at Primedice also at Stake but it's really hard to recover if you have a low balance 
it will be added to your losses that's why I stop it and make a way to recover it on promotions like Forum challenges and so on.

11 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes before I play for recovery all my losses here at Primedice also at Stake but it's really hard to recover if you have a low balance 
it will be added to your losses that's why I stop it and make a way to recover it on promotions like Forum challenges and so on.

before you recover the loss it's good to make a good strategy so that you can recover the loss, because to recover the loss is very difficult. so it's good we don't care about defeat and keep playing to get profit.

before, i don't usually mind my negative , but after getting bust with my trx, i was so sad.. i tried to recover the loss, i did transfer my trx from stake then tried to recover but unfortunately, it just ate all my balance.. tho my trx is still positive, but after that, i played my btc, and it sucks, i just lost 700k sats and again tried to recover, i did recover 500k sats but lost it again.. ended up converting everything and not recovering it lol

Edited by Muffin20

I play for recover,then recovered also .After that  greed & overconfidence (need more & more)>> bust >>> claimed rack backed >>>> back to bed 🛌 🤪

4 hours ago, Muffin20 said:

before, i don't usually mind my negative , but after getting bust with my trx, i was so sad.. i tried to recover the loss, i did transfer my trx from stake then tried to recover but unfortunately, it just ate all my balance.. tho my trx is still positive, but after that, i played my btc, and it sucks, i just lost 700k sats and again tried to recover, i did recover 500k sats but lost it again.. ended up converting everything and not recovering it lol

But you recover those BTC losses? It's hard to recover when I play then I'm greedy ending of my play is bust all coins but now I will try to recover 
all my losses with a play safe I need to control my bet and have a patience when I'm hunting,