Mahdirakib

Do you like to play with TRX?

I only played trx the last time we rcvd our monthly coupon. I usually like to play btc or bch. And also for now i do not prefer to gamble with trx for the reason that i cant withdraw it directly to my digital wallet. 

24 minutes ago, Jelanstream said:

I only play TRX and XRP sometimes I use other coins from free I didn't use Dina bot everytime cause it's very big % deduct to your balance better to withdraw it than I exchange to Dina bot. I only use Dina bot like when I transfer my balance from stake to primedice or from primedice to stake.

I actually very rarely play with these two coins because I'm not really interested aka but if it's free I will definitely try to play. I sometimes exchange bitcoin balances to dogecoin to withdraw because the minimum withdrawal of bitcoin is large enough to change it to dogecoin.

37 minutes ago, nolep said:

I actually very rarely play with these two coins because I'm not really interested aka but if it's free I will definitely try to play. I sometimes exchange bitcoin balances to dogecoin to withdraw because the minimum withdrawal of bitcoin is large enough to change it to dogecoin.

Yes I forgot I do that too when I want to withdraw my BTC but it's not on minimum withdrawal I exchange it to doge to withdraw that when I want to buy coffee
and smoke. and after the that I use exchange from stake to stake Withdraw doge and receive XRP.

I haven't much tried playing tron as it was new to pd. I made some few rolls from it. Its a nice coin since its price in the market is higher than doge. What I really like about tron is its staking features where you can earn small interest. I'm considering playing it more now instead of doge and saving it when I earn to add up some passive income.

I did try playing with trx, and at first it was all good. I got profit on playing with it. I didn't think of the price. I was just playing for fun. Then it ate my balance when i was hunting. 🤦