Mahdirakib

Do you like to play with TRX?

Trx is the latest addition at pd. It's not so much famous like other coins I think. But I have played here with trx just to check my luck with that coin. I did good so far. But it become bad when I played at stake. It's interesting to play with trx. If you can think it like doge and play with it without thinking it's higher price then doge you can make good profit. I experienced it myself. 

What about you guys? Do you like trx and play with it? 

2 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I have tried playing with TRX, after TRX was released here and I got good results. but lately I've lost a lot of my trx, maybe because of my greed that can't control myself who wants to always get more and more

I suppose any coin has the potential for being lost. I have never deposited any Tron, so my entire balance (which is super small) is only made up of rains, so can't really test it.

For old TRX holders at Binance, playing with it, is a big deal since they're already getting good interest and if they lost some bets they're not really losing an investment, and they still have to keep their initial deposit.

Also, you can play TRX like doges and get better revenue due to the price of it.

6 hours ago, Edouardo1590 said:

I didn't even know that coin :)

but i'll give it a try

lol, did you never click the list of currencies, and wonder what that bottom red one was? Anyhow, I suggest trying it, even if you do not plan on buying that coin or ever using it.

I don't like the coin :) I have no luck playing it ^^. I tried playing it with the bonus I got. I lost all of it in just 5 bets. I like the fact that they are adding coins in a gradual manner. I don't like to see so many coins :) I feeling like it is confusing. I wish I can express myself more.

How do I quote someone? hmm sometime it works sometimes it doesn't...

Anyway, I feel like tron will be big next year. I just don't like playing with it ^^V

I have tried to play with tron but I actually suffered a big enough defeat so I am not interested in using it to play, I myself prefer to play using coins that I normally use because when using new coins like tron I often miscalculate bet so I might get use it later.

Yes I love TRX coin that's coin I always use everytime even my BTC I exchange it into TRX because
I feel i have a huge balance and also I can easily recover my loses cause I have huge balance like I exchange 
0.004 BTC into TRX it's huge when I huge TRX.

9 hours ago, policewale said:

I don't like the coin :) I have no luck playing it ^^. I tried playing it with the bonus I got. I lost all of it in just 5 bets. I like the fact that they are adding coins in a gradual manner. I don't like to see so many coins :) I feeling like it is confusing. I wish I can express myself more.

How do I quote someone? hmm sometime it works sometimes it doesn't...

Anyway, I feel like tron will be big next year. I just don't like playing with it ^^V

Maybe you were just playing too aggressively, or a bit too fast. The coin you use does not determine your luck, the seed pair does. So maybe give it a try again if you want to.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:52 PM, Jelanstream said:

Yes I love TRX coin that's coin I always use everytime even my BTC I exchange it into TRX because
I feel i have a huge balance and also I can easily recover my loses cause I have huge balance like I exchange 
0.004 BTC into TRX it's huge when I huge TRX.

why don't you use dogecoin, of course if you count the number he will be more than tron. but it all depends on us. so everyone of course has expertise with the coins used when playing, just like you who chose tron.

Just now, nolep said:

why don't you use dogecoin, of course if you count the number he will be more than tron. but it all depends on us. so everyone of course has expertise with the coins used when playing, just like you who chose tron.

First reason why I didn't use doge coin because TRX is higher price than doge coin also I can exchange TRX into our 
money directly but the doge coin I can't exchange it directly i need to exchange doge coin to other coin to exchange money
to many process on doge coin If I use it.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:05 PM, Jelanstream said:

First reason why I didn't use doge coin because TRX is higher price than doge coin also I can exchange TRX into our 
money directly but the doge coin I can't exchange it directly i need to exchange doge coin to other coin to exchange money
to many process on doge coin If I use it.

convenience is the priority, as I do more often using dogecoin because I am easy to sell so I continue to use it until now. but sometimes I also use another coin and then change it on dina bot.

26 minutes ago, nolep said:

convenience is the priority, as I do more often using dogecoin because I am easy to sell so I continue to use it until now. but sometimes I also use another coin and then change it on dina bot.

I only play TRX and XRP sometimes I use other coins from free I didn't use Dina bot everytime cause it's very big % deduct to your balance better to withdraw it than I exchange to Dina bot. I only use Dina bot like when I transfer my balance from stake to primedice or from primedice to stake.