nolep

good news, india is opening a blockchain training

Hello friends, there is a very good news when looking for the latest bitcoin news, which is that India is currently opening blokchain training, even though what we know a few months ago India itself has banned its citizens from getting to know the blockchain and will even imprison anyone who violates it.
with this news I'm very happy because something related to blockchain is allowed so this makes bitcoin known there. you could say this is a good step so that the citizens of India can recognize the blockchain and also know crypto.

news source:
https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-governments-institute-offers-blockchain-training-in-multiple-cities/

share your opinion friends, because I myself consider this a good step and the government of India will not imprison its citizens associated with crypto.

It's a good news to all who already have basic knowledge about blockchain in India, or even to those who don't have idea and willing to learn. It's time to get involve and learn with technological evolution.

Blockchain will be useful in the future. Several countries are supporting and involved in blockchain technology. Blockchain Developers roaming around the world also conducting seminars and forum. 

14 minutes ago, Han2x said:

It's a good news to all who already have basic knowledge about blockchain in India, or even to those who don't have idea and willing to learn. It's time to get involve and learn with technological evolution.

Blockchain will be useful in the future. Several countries are supporting and involved in blockchain technology. Blockchain Developers roaming around the world also conducting seminars and forum. 

there are so many people who open teaching about blockchain and it is so good that many people will start to know what crypto is, but there is a problem of course banks don't like this so there will be bad news about bitcoin that can make many people afraid to know it.

6 minutes ago, nolep said:

there are so many people who open teaching about blockchain and it is so good that many people will start to know what crypto is, but there is a problem of course banks don't like this so there will be bad news about bitcoin that can make many people afraid to know it.

I agree that banks are against bitcoin. But talking about blockchain? I guess there are some banks that are already open to that. But I'm not that sure. What I am sure of, is that blockchain will be a trend in the future. It will be a need for everyone in the future to learn about blockchain. Be proud we learn it ahead of them.

They probably realized that cryptocurrency is the future and it is better to keep up with the times than to be left behind other countries. But let's see what will happen next, because India is extremely categorical in its actions.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:06 PM, Han2x said:

I agree that banks are against bitcoin. But talking about blockchain? I guess there are some banks that are already open to that. But I'm not that sure. What I am sure of, is that blockchain will be a trend in the future. It will be a need for everyone in the future to learn about blockchain. Be proud we learn it ahead of them.

of course, because so many have started to adopt blokchain to help various types, but banks will be left behind if they do not follow bitcoin.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:36 PM, rembo2 said:

They probably realized that cryptocurrency is the future and it is better to keep up with the times than to be left behind other countries. But let's see what will happen next, because India is extremely categorical in its actions.

of course, because so many have started to adopt blokchain to help various types, but banks will be left behind if they do not follow bitcoin.

yes they realize that they have misjudged blokchain so they started to open up teaching space, so that they are not left behind the times and could have helped the economy in their country.

of course, because so many have started to adopt blokchain to help various types, but banks will be left behind if they do not follow bitcoin

Bitcoin is what a must, but blockchain. If you want to know about blockchain it will lead you to bitcoin which started it all. 

57 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Bitcoin is what a must, but blockchain. If you want to know about blockchain it will lead you to bitcoin which started it all. 

Yeah, but more often than not early adopters of a specific technology don't remain the dominant market player thereof. As time goes on people tweak it and improve the tech.

2 hours ago, williamsh said:

Yeah, but more often than not early adopters of a specific technology don't remain the dominant market player thereof. As time goes on people tweak it and improve the tech.

I agree mate. There were some late comers who made their path way more shiny than those veterans. 

1 hour ago, Han2x said:

I agree mate. There were some late comers who made their path way more shiny than those veterans. 

Yeah 100% true. You never know who might wake up one day and decide to use the blockchain technology, and that very idea could revolutionise the world as we know it.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:43 PM, williamsh said:

Yeah 100% true. You never know who might wake up one day and decide to use the blockchain technology, and that very idea could revolutionise the world as we know it.

sometimes a newcomer who can succeed has an innovation that is good enough and makes an innovation that has never existed so that it can be successful, but of course it takes a lot of effort to achieve it. but this new innovation spends a lot of capital, especially promotion so that many people can find out and beat the innovation choose the person first.