Han2x

Tips to good amount then end up to regrets.

I am sure that most in here experienced being tipped by good amount. Tips that need only a little effort to cross to minimum withdrawal. I know there many users here able to make even a small 

I am sure that most in here experienced being tipped by good amount. Tips that need only a little effort to cross to minimum withdrawal. I know there many users here able to made even a small to a huge withdrawal. Done that before many times also. But this story is not about winning, but it's about my very unlucky day.

It started when I was having a conversation with a user that was doing good in rolling the dice. He was not on HR board but he is surely winning some huge amount slowly but surely. I just mentioned in our conversation that nothing good happen to me that day. Suddenly I received a tip of 125k satoshis, then he said I hope that will change your day. I am very thankful to him because it's a huge amount. So I tipped some to my friends and then rolled the dice. At first I feel I am so lucky that I managed to reached 250k satoshis already. I thought of withdrawing the 200k and continue with what's left. But unluckily I changed my mind and made just one mistake. I rolled 25K sats with 1.7x after getting 3 reds streak with 1k sats. I feel the optimism in me, having the feeling that the next roll will be green already. But I am pissed with the result that the result still red. I already in rage and out of control that I doubled my bet applying martingale and went raged chasing my lost. It was really a very big mistake that regret. So I bust all that and chatting again. Posting the bad bets I made in chat which caught the attention of the user who tipped me. Suddenly my balance was changed again from 0 to 125k satoshi again. I don't know what's in he's mind but I am so very blessed he is online. So eager to recover the first regretful bust. I can't recall it anymore how I played that amount I received that quickly it's gone and busted already. I am already out of focus, for as I remember that 125k satoshis only last in less than 5 minutes I guess. So I regret that again without thinking It's like nothing to lose it's just a tip. Went to chat again and spammed. Then for the third times He already tipped me 200k sats which means he really want me to stop and withdraw it. But because of greed and frustration to recover the lost I rolled it and it's a long story but still end up busted. All 125k + 125k + 200k = 450k wasted.

Very bad ending happens all the time when there is greed. When you don't know when to stop. But sometimes you just have to go more to try your luck hoping it will bring more. In gambling if you will not take the risk you will not win big. I know my temper is one factor why I always end up unlucky. Because some people can make a tiny amount to huge amount. Why I can't? The answer is I always lost patient. 

14 minutes ago, williamsh said:

That is a problem that many gamblers face. They work up their balance, but do not know when it is time to stop playing. They just continue to wager and end up busting.

I totally agree with you mate. Gamblers mostly don't have limits or goals. Maybe at first they are aiming for their goals but after achieving it, mostly keep going try to win more.

33 minutes ago, Han2x said:

I totally agree with you mate. Gamblers mostly don't have limits or goals. Maybe at first they are aiming for their goals but after achieving it, mostly keep going try to win more.

Yes, and far too many of them do not get help for their gambling addiction. I think that more people should consult professional help if they feel they have a problem.

2 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Yes, and far too many of them do not get help for their gambling addiction. I think that more people should consult professional help if they feel they have a problem.

That's the rigth thing to do. Gambling addicts ignore the symptoms of being a gambling addict. They are not aware that they are already an addict. One symptoms of being an addict is inability to decide when to stop. I am an addict before and I am starting to be one again. But glad I can manage it. 

Yes, buddy, such stories are not uncommon for players, and because of greed and impatience we lose a lot instead of putting them in the vault or withdrawing funds. This also happened to me, but the tip was much less and in the end my balance also became zero.

1 minute ago, rembo2 said:

Yes, buddy, such stories are not uncommon for players, and because of greed and impatience we lose a lot instead of putting them in the vault or withdrawing funds. This also happened to me, but the tip was much less and in the end my balance also became zero.

That should be done. If you have the chance to stop and secure some first then do it. Don't trust your luck all the time, because sometimes it will expire. 

5 hours ago, Han2x said:

That's the rigth thing to do. Gambling addicts ignore the symptoms of being a gambling addict. They are not aware that they are already an addict. One symptoms of being an addict is inability to decide when to stop. I am an addict before and I am starting to be one again. But glad I can manage it. 

This is also where the importance of having good friends, and hopefully a supportive family come into play. Those people around you should also step in to help where they can.

even if you get a balance from someone, still losing it hurts. Our biggest enemy when gambling is greed, I have until now been very difficult to control. I lost 0.1 btc and 2000 xrp last, all because of my greed. good luck next time buddy

8 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

even if you get a balance from someone, still losing it hurts. Our biggest enemy when gambling is greed, I have until now been very difficult to control. I lost 0.1 btc and 2000 xrp last, all because of my greed. good luck next time buddy

All of my gambling losses are mostly due to greed, or trying to recover, but getting greedy in the process. I notice when you are not greedy, the winnings seem to come more.

You found a very good friend because you want to give you a tip with a large amount to play. my advice is you should turn it into another coin so that the bets you make last a long time and can still make a profit.
but that in itself is a problem that I experienced, it's hard to stop. but never get a tip for capital.

yea I'm one of that even I already won I didn't stop playing I always greedy want a one hit huge payout but I never made it
that's why i promise to my self if I won 2x or 3x my balance I stop playing I hope I can manage to do this.

16 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

yea I'm one of that even I already won I didn't stop playing I always greedy want a one hit huge payout but I never made it
that's why i promise to my self if I won 2x or 3x my balance I stop playing I hope I can manage to do this.

starategy is pretty good friend, I highly recommend you if you can't change 2x or 3x the balance you have. It's good to make a strategy that I use, that is, if your capital is 1 bitcoin, you are looking for a 10% profit one day because it's already big enough or 1% in one game.