watchmen

Running Primedice on several tab chrome to hunt Race

Hi everybody,
Everyone knows Race is a race of speed and strategy, to win, you must have a smart strategy to not lose and be "House Edge" to eat you, I have seen many Racer rolling with speed. Speed very fast and far ahead of others
So running primedice in multiple tabs would be very useful for Racer, but I'm not sure the performance will be effective because running multiple tabs will cause lag and may freeze, I tried running a few tabs and it's not working, maybe my pc configuration is not strong enough or the primedice's system is not responding in time. I noticed that if one tab is set then auto bet runs faster than two or more tabs, I wonder if you see that.
I usually run the Race using 1.01x multiplier and open three tabs, after 2 hours of playing, I was ranked 40 but the amount due to the edge swallowed me, I did not have enough BTC to continue the race and at the end of the race I reached rank 78, I've lost money. other times I tried with a multiplier of 10x and I stayed a little longer than 1.01x but things didn't change much because I lost over 200k sats LOL. I really don't have any profit to continue the race
I am wondering how much BTC high ranking people have lost to achieve, it is a remarkable achievement.

And you, do you play primedice with multiple tabs to Race or not?

i dont really think it helps, we discussed many times about this , you will get nothing but lag, running multi taps at the same time will effect your betting speed, you will get many legs, and of course you will get an alert to slow your bets down, the site needs to send your betting info's to the server and the server checks the bet informations and compare it to the client seed results, and all of this happens in few seconds, that's why you get error when you place multibets at the same time by running many tabs, it's not an useful idea, and even if you decided to login from another device or another laptop, you will still be able to place your bets as you run only one page.

I have only tried this once, and it has been quite a while since I did.  At that time, it really hindered performance and there was an issue with balance properly updating since it was being used on multiple tabs.  Also, since both tabs are running on the same seed, it can have an affect on the roll outcomes, unless hunting the same on both tabs maybe.

15 minutes ago, policewale said:

I see a lot of streamers doing that. 

I've only seen Eddie do that. He normally places bets on a strategy on dice and moves onto another tab to play Keno or slots. Maybe the odd plinko. I always find whenever I ever did dice on tabs, it slowed down my laptop so much but when I did log into my phone instead - I actually was able to play properly without the need of lagging. 

Playing 1.01x without increase on loss is not worth it to wager you always bust even you have 1 btc imagine sometimes
there's 3 reds every 100 rolls you need a 300 streak rolls to recover but 300 streak win on 1.01x is hard.
I didn't race here on Primedice cause I can't recover my loses. But on stake I love to participate race.
because there's a lot of games that can you recover your loses.

I have also done this but by opening a few tabs it makes the laptop that I use experience lag because it's too much and keep moving to see if it's hit or not because there is a tap that is used to search for profits and the other tabs are wagered me so I can get into rank but it's very difficult so I've never done it.

Done that before with XRP. Betting .0005 xrp in 1.1x and increasing 1000% on loss. Leave that rolling in the nigth and check in the morning. That made 1 XRP to 10.  That work for two days only the next day gave 4 reds streak which my balance did not survived.

I don't run primedice on multiple tab. I play manual game. And I don't try wager strategies like plying on 98%. I always try to make profit from my depo. I firstly make little profit. Then play with it quickly if I make enough profit I try for little wager. But wager aldo happens when I play for making profit. Most of top players don't use wager technique here I think. They just play their regular game. As they are big player they make huge wager. 

I do not like to use several tabs. For me, this is inconvenient and leads to freezes and errors, and even more so scatters my attention. I like to be focused in one window and follow what is happening, but to each his own.

I have never tried primedice with two or three tabs. maybe I should try it, I usually play with 1k sats bet on the 1.1x multiplier, and if I have lost 10k sats, then I will play with various multipliers to recover my defeat on the 1.1x multiplier, and if it works, I return to playing on 1.1x multiplier again

On 29/12/2019 at 17:41, rembo2 said:

I do not like to use several tabs. For me, this is inconvenient and leads to freezes and errors, and even more so scatters my attention. I like to be focused in one window and follow what is happening, but to each his own.

Yeah I agree with you. In my opinion, it is just better to increase the base bet and stick to betting in just one tab. But all of us have different ways of playing here :)

10 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

Why run a multiple tab when you can only view one tab at once? 

If you have windows, and I'm sure mac can do it too, you can make the windows smaller and view it all on one screen. Depending on how small you make them, you can view 12 tabs at once.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:46 PM, Han2x said:

Done that before with XRP. Betting .0005 xrp in 1.1x and increasing 1000% on loss. Leave that rolling in the nigth and check in the morning. That made 1 XRP to 10.  That work for two days only the next day gave 4 reds streak which my balance did not survived.

yes I agree with you playing in the low po it is very difficult when we get red, unless we change to a different po to restore defeat earlier. however low po is not recommended because it really will drain a lot of balance when playing.

I don’t recommend this. The amount you lose on a bad run will just be compounded 2x. Meaning you’ll either lose double or bust in 1/2 the time on an unlucky day. Not to mention you will be skipping nonces, which I’ve found can give you some really odd results. Usually bad results. If you’re wanting to play faster, just use dicebot. At least then you are able to fine tune settings to have some chance of winning. It’s faster than the sites auto as playing on browser requires UI elements too which add some latency.

On 29/12/2019 at 22:46, Han2x said:

Yes we are same situation I already try this but not at 1.1x I'm betting at 1.0102x and my increase on loss is 1900% I made 40 XRP to 60 XRP in one night but after that 
I experience 4 streak loss and my balance are gone.

21 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes we are same situation I already try this but not at 1.1x I'm betting at 1.0102x and my increase on loss is 1900% I made 40 XRP to 60 XRP in one night but after that 

That much increase of on loss is better when you have lesser balance that cannot survive four times red streak. Because it will just stop before it will bust all your balance and just pop up error "Your Balance is not enough.". 

23 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

This usually happens to me. :) The strategy is good in wagering but bad in the long run. There is this one night that I got 6 red streaks which made me so frustrated. Now, whenever I use the strategy, I put a stop on lose or else I'll lose all. 

On 1/6/2020 at 2:47 PM, policewale said:

This usually happens to me. :) The strategy is good in wagering but bad in the long run. There is this one night that I got 6 red streaks which made me so frustrated. Now, whenever I use the strategy, I put a stop on lose or else I'll lose all. 

this strategy is bad enough but my friend can get a lot of benefits from this strategy by playing manually. ie by changing over or under every defeat on the red side, but several times I tried it and no luck.
maybe you can try it