illibes

Binance coin BNB

At the time of the release BNB coin -  price was about 10 cents. Then it began to grow rapidly and peaked at $ 38. However, things didn’t go very well after, the Binance exchange had to split into Binance and Binance JEX. What affected the coin from the far from the best side, its price for some time was about $ 20, but this was not end, and right moment the price is equivalent to $ 13.
What do you think, what maximum price tag will we see next year?

If the guys from Binance come up with something new and directly related to the BNB coin, then it can go up again, and therefore it directly depends on bitcoin. I think you do not need to wait above 20 $. I would not hold this coin now in my investment portfolio.

The destiny of BNB relies entirely on how Binance itself as a firm will act; It was created with a purpose, and because it has not failed miserably (you can check the list of all failed so called cryptos because they were either scam, not spread enough, etc etc) you could say it has fulfilled it. But to predict its outcome is something else entirely, I guess no one will know!