Jelanstream

Your biggest Withdraw within One day

Hello Primedice Forum Community
Those who have been able to withdraw several times a day maybe luckily like my friend in the stake have withdrawn 0.4 BTC
just in one day, my biggest withdraw in one day is 3000 XRP and three times I withdraw it with 1000 per withdrawal on stake 
At that time I could say I was really lucky because I hit the 420x three times in Plinko with 3 XRP and I'm only have a 400 bankroll
on that time. And here on Primedice my biggest withdraw is 17,000 TRX only  I rarely play on Primedice because only few Filipino
Are active on our chatroom and we don't have a Moderators.
How about you guys how much your biggest withdraw within one day and how many several times you withdraw?

2 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Hello Primedice Forum Community
Those who have been able to withdraw several times a day maybe luckily like my friend in the stake have withdrawn 0.4 BTC
just in one day, my biggest withdraw in one day is 3000 XRP and three times I withdraw it with 1000 per withdrawal on stake 
At that time I could say I was really lucky because I hit the 420x three times in Plinko with 3 XRP and I'm only have a 400 bankroll
on that time. And here on Primedice my biggest withdraw is 17,000 TRX only  I rarely play on Primedice because only few Filipino
How about you guys how much your biggest withdraw within one day and how many several times you withdraw?

I play both on a stake and on a prime. The final best results were exactly on the stake, on the dice at a bet of 100 satoshi 2 days in a row knocked out 9900x on roles 8 and 10, at a bet of 100 satok knocked out in hailo, opening 18 cards and got x about 5k. I got good results on both limbo and mines, up to 50kh. And this is understandable, everything turned out, it’s hard to give the exact amount, since this is not a complete list of my achievements on the stake. All success and upcoming NG!

I haven't played much and with big bankroll at pd. But I remember my biggest wd was maybe around $300 from pd. It was like 1.3 bch that time. Though I made it from 0.4 bch depo. At stake I don't have anything big to say. Maybe only 150$ wd. That was a few days ago. I always make my wd part by part. Not at a single time.  

1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

as far as I know the Philippines has a moderator that is bloomy, I do not often win big here, I often lose, in contrast to stake, I am several times in profit and can withdraw 0.1 btc

That is awesome! 0.1 btc is a lot of money (even with the decrease in the price of bitcoin). I wonder what the largest amount anyone ha ever withdrawn from Primedice is?

On 28/12/2019 at 18:12, williamsh said:

That is awesome! 0.1 btc is a lot of money (even with the decrease in the price of bitcoin). I wonder what the largest amount anyone ha ever withdrawn from Primedice is?

in primedice I have never withdrawn 0.1 btc, in fact I lost 0.1 btc several times in primedice, the highest I did withdraw in primedice around 0.04 btc, hopefully in 2020 I have better results

3 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

in primedice I have never withdrawn 0.1 btc, in fact I lost 0.1 btc several times in primedice, the highest I did withdraw in primedice around 0.04 btc, hopefully in 2020 I have better results

Ohhh, ok I re-read that. So you had a balance of 0.1, but did not actually withdraw it. Ok that makes sense now. 0.04 is still a good amount to withdraw though :)

my biggest withdrawal ? i think it was 3 or 4 btc ! or more ! i dont really remember because it has been too long since i made big withdrawals ! but if you ask me about the biggest loss in a day i can tell that i lost more than 10 btc a day !! back to old days ! 

The maximum withdrawal I made was around $25 😁 and it happens very rarely since I don't earn much. By cons I am impressed by these big withdrawals that some manage to make in one day 

1 hour ago, jomaka said:

The maximum withdrawal I made was around $25 😁 and it happens very rarely since I don't earn much. By cons I am impressed by these big withdrawals that some manage to make in one day 

yeah it all depends on how much is a lot to you. Some people see $25 as a lot and some people see it as small. Same goes with a withdrawal of $1000 for some users.

I rarely get big profits, but the benefits I get are enough for me. My biggest draw here is around 10k dogecoin, it's very small compared to other players because I'm a small player so naturally it's the biggest withdrawal. but the frequency that I do is withdrawing a small amount.

2 hours ago, nolep said:

I rarely get big profits, but the benefits I get are enough for me. My biggest draw here is around 10k dogecoin, it's very small compared to other players because I'm a small player so naturally it's the biggest withdrawal. but the frequency that I do is withdrawing a small amount.

That is still really good. I have never withdrawn DOGE from primedice before. So I guess it will still be a long time before I withdraw any doge from this website.

On 27/12/2019 at 23:29, Jelanstream said:

And here on Primedice my biggest withdraw is 17,000 TRX only  I rarely play on Primedice because only few Filipino

Here with PD my biggest withdraw was 0.012 , not as much as others withdrawal but that is what I can find in my transaction history. And it was back in 2017,

There are lots of Filipino players, and we do have a mod not very long ago. -bloomy-

My biggest withdraw was, the time I won 100 ltc....Now that was 3 days of work to achieve what I did not expect!

1023597403_Download(1).thumb.png.53ea04d4334ad9522d6d112ba7a4d538.png

That day I hit the WD button with 11 LTC, dumb me I did not wd all because at the end, I`ve busted my WON LTCs.

I busted the whole WIN, 100 Ltcs - and that 11 LTC WD I made, Deposited after busting the Rest.

Which I also busted, because I kinda made some crazy bets, (Too high I guess, orrr nvmm, maybe too fast)

On 12/31/2019 at 7:35 PM, bigbrankx said:

My biggest withdraw was, the time I won 100 ltc....Now that was 3 days of work to achieve what I did not expect!

1023597403_Download(1).thumb.png.53ea04d4334ad9522d6d112ba7a4d538.png

That day I hit the WD button with 11 LTC, dumb me I did not wd all because at the end, I`ve busted my WON LTCs.

I busted the whole WIN, 100 Ltcs - and that 11 LTC WD I made, Deposited after busting the Rest.

Which I also busted, because I kinda made some crazy bets, (Too high I guess, orrr nvmm, maybe too fast)

wow the amount of profit is very large you can increase 10x of the capital you have,

On 12/31/2019 at 5:43 PM, williamsh said:

That is still really good. I have never withdrawn DOGE from primedice before. So I guess it will still be a long time before I withdraw any doge from this website.

do you really never play with dogecoin so that you never withdraw,
I like dogecoin because of the large amount when playing.

On 30/12/2019 at 04:59, Chikou1306 said:

my biggest withdrawal ? i think it was 3 or 4 btc ! or more ! i dont really remember because it has been too long since i made big withdrawals ! but if you ask me about the biggest loss in a day i can tell that i lost more than 10 btc a day !! back to old days ! 

Damn that's huge lose mate sorry to hear that but I think you recover it. I hope so you recover.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:59 AM, Chikou1306 said:

very large number of losses once a friend, I want to know whether you have managed to recover it or still experience a loss. if you have recovered it can you share the strategy you used?