Mahdirakib

Have you ever played with script?

Dice is the game where you can use script best way. There are a lot of scripts for dice. Many people have made good result by using scripts. Do you ever got a feelings to use script? Have you ever used it? I have never used any script while playing. I always play manual game. 

Hello
I have bad experience with scripts
Since then, I haven't tried any of them even if they are very profitable
When I started gambling I was always losing, at some point I was losing
So I always looked for ways to win, and found some programs, some scripts, and some strategies
The easiest was to use scripts, I got one of them on YouTube, and I watched the video of how to use it and tried to apply it, but unfortunately immediately after using it, my computer was completely hacked, and I saw the hacker control my computers directly, and directly I went to a friend of mine who works in computer engineering and programming He fixed the problem, then I changed all the passwords used in all of my accounts, since then I never thought of using scripts again, and I do not advise anyone to do that, you can lose everything, do not believe everything you see
Good luck my friends

I have never used script and i have little to no interest on using them.

Im aware they can have use, but i dont feel like they even can make big difference outside of certain things and specific situations. I can be proved wrong tho, since i know a few gamblers who make good use of it. But surely, scripts arent a thing to be used by the ''common'' gambler or the normal one. Dice is one of the games where i think scripts can be nice, for wagering for reaching certain milestones, hunting for challenges or so on, specially if you are very good at creating them but man, seriously, if a silly guy try to use them i can see him busting in the blink of a eye because... is so different. 

The other thing also, is searching for a tool that can help you use the scripts, for pd there is dicebot as far i know, pretty safe and useful.

Scripts? that's too complicated for me. Although I heard about it a lot of times,I have never use it for some reason. First, I don't know where to find or make a good script. Second, I think script is cheating luck ( i mean its no fun), you don't get to have that feeling of skipping a heart beat the bot does that for you. Third, I don't know how to use it. I am trying to watch ways to use it on youtube but it too complicated for my simpleton brain. Maybe because I never tried one so It's hard for me to say good things about script but I heard its good when you have experience and balance. I do think that using script requires a good understanding of risk and outcomes. I dont actually know what IM saying hahaha

Yes I already play with Script but not here on Primedice I use it on other gambling site there's a big advantage
using Script like changing your basebet if you lose streak or win streak also the multiplier are change too
If I use script I can play while sleep when I use script.

I mostly play using scripts because it's fun to try different strategies and test them while it's really hard to keep track of using manaul betting.

Also bot runs in background and you don't have to look on screen continuesly as you can set stop condition, when your desired target is achieved.

Well playing manually can be fun and exciting when betting big amounts but when you are trying strategies which requires time and calculations then scripts really make things easier.

Apart from that scripts are also very handy in hunting challenges which otherwise can be insanely difficult to do manually.

I always thought it was too complicated. But not so long ago I tried! I want to say that this is quite interesting. Before you opens so many different options. And you begin to experiment. Does it seem to you that “right now” you will find the right percentage ratio ...

I can say that I only got small results. And basically on such a cryptocurrency on which you can "Overclock." That is: Doge, XRP.

It’s a pity that happiness ends quickly with the first long lose streak

This is almost the same game. If we get lucky. If you are lucky, you can get a profit, but if you tighten it, then most likely you can lose everything.

I must say that playing for example increace on lose is very dangerous

I only use scripts when I hunt certain numbers, then I will use scripts for that, because it makes it easier for me without having to pay attention to the numbers one by one. if playing  for profit, I do not use scrips

Edited by sheenaz.bay

The advantage of using anything else than the manual or autobet is that u have many more options, like stop on win, switch strategies and so on.

Dicebot uses the LUA language to create scripts, u can find examples on the dicebot site, however if thats to complicated for you , you can always use the advanced mode of dicebot that gives u also many options,

I tried playing with a bot but its kinda no fun at all.. we just sit back and watch the bot do all the bets which is kinda boring

14 minutes ago, bigbrankx said:

Aslong as the Script is not written with my hand, I will never ever play with a script!

What do you mean exactly? Because all scripts for any type of betting software needs to be inputted onto a computer, and you cannot put a handwritten paper into the PC.

1 minute ago, williamsh said:

What do you mean exactly? Because all scripts for any type of betting software needs to be inputted onto a computer, and you cannot put a handwritten paper into the PC.

aslong i didnt not code the script myself, i will never use scripts.

Actually playing with manual it will be more better i think because we play with system has been set. So when we play manually we can count how many red out and then we can increase our bet at that time.. example 5 time red has out it is mean the next green have a big chance to going out