Wolverine74

How often do you change your seed?

3 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I change my seed much often. Whenever I get much red and all my guess goes wrong I change the seed. And after getting few close hit on hunt I change my seed too. 

You definitely want a hit when the bet you are using is already large and you are not happy when the hit on your bet is small, I am too and I am very annoyed when the bet is large so that my balance runs out not too hit☹️.

Well its been a very long time when my last change seed. In my active client seed i have a total bets made with pair about 268,106. Because im wagering now its been so fast to have more bets in just one active client seed. They said that changing said make you bad luck away but i guess thats not true, i have a bad seed when i first start my seed so i dont think it will last forever, until now im using it because i ignore it and i dont think its true so i stick to this seed. Then now i have a lot of lucky hit and i think think is a best seed right now. :)  Its like a baby bro not literally haha you need to take care of it so it will give you a nice back. xD I hope you get you luck my friend, good luck to you, take care and godbless my friend :) have a great day.

it is uncertain for me when to replace the seed, I only replace it if I feel it is necessary or indeed have a lot of nonce.  I think it's worth the results I got, but of course if luck follows you.

When i get red for couple of times i change my seed. I don't think there ia any specific reason for that but it just makes me comfortable to do more bets with confident.

I change my seed many times in a season. when i get two or three green at a time, I change my seed. Also when I see so many red, I change it immedietly.  It is just for condolance of mind.